Solutions to expensive oil

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Solutions to expensive oil

by lau » 30/04/06, 12:02

0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Allex
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Allex » 30/04/06, 19:26

I have already seen that but is that really accessible for a diesel injection? and what's going on with insurance and mines?
Is that not likely to invalidate the insurance guarantees (who are always ready to fire any wood not to pay in case of disaster?) Otherwise I would like to know if the region of Lyon where I live there are "pantonizes" or who are ready to embark on an inter-helping pantonization?
I specify that in principle I am more than starting, remain qq. questions.
See you soon.
0 x
Let's not forget that work is only a necessary evil, if we could do without it we would all be without it.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 30/04/06, 22:03

uh ... the article of spoke no pantone system ..
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/06, 14:59

Lau ... are you serious when you quote a link from the French oil institute by talking about alternative to oil?

This Institute receives a% (low but still) on every liter of oil sold in France ... so frankly ... the alternatives for them is that for their image ... :|
0 x
Allex
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Allex » 01/05/06, 19:32

frankly you make me the impression of being sacred toe niqueles regarding the info.
Check out this site for pantone.
www.quanthomme.com
And your toyota pantonize she is pantonize all alone or you had it done or you had it in a surprise pochete?
What is it that it's wasting time
Go to more.
0 x
Let's not forget that work is only a necessary evil, if we could do without it we would all be without it.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 01/05/06, 22:26

Econology wrote:Lau ... are you serious when you quote a link from the French oil institute by talking about alternative to oil?

This Institute receives a% (low but still) on every liter of oil sold in France ... so frankly ... the alternatives for them is that for their image ... :|

I agree with you, I was just trying to bring an article on a heading entitled, "Energy solutions official"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/06, 22:41

Allex wrote:frankly you make me the impression of being sacred toe niqueles regarding the info.
Check out this site for pantone.
www.quanthomme.com
And your toyota pantonize she is pantonize all alone or you had it done or you had it in a surprise pochete?
What is it that it's wasting time
Go to more.

I do not think you know who you're talking to ...
Indices: https://www.econologie.com/qui-sommes-no ... es-13.html
or : https://www.econologie.com/le-moteur-pan ... -1151.html
or: https://www.econologie.com/citroen-zx-td ... es-70.html

So for the nickel plated feet you will iron ...

Then I do not see you are so aggressive ... we made you kkchoz?
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 11 / 07, 10: 17, 3 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/06, 22:42

lau wrote:I agree with you, I was just trying to bring an article on a heading entitled, "Energy solutions official"

Ok ... well now that I think it's been 2 years that my pages "official solutions EnR" are waiting for writing .... will have to stick to me one of these 4 ...
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 01/05/06, 22:46

Otherwise it is sure that the Fischer-Tropsch industry that will come out of their closet is an insult to more highly revolutionary systems that would put the economy flat. :|
0 x
Allex
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Allex » 02/05/06, 19:03

Then I do not see you are so aggressive ... we made you kkchoz?

Waouuu !!!!
I'm impressed.
But tell me why you do not answer the questions I asked you? and instead of that you continue your personal exchange which makes me feel as if you are disturbing you.
My only fault is to have taken the signature "a toyota pantonize" for an answer to the post question.
So I reiterate my question:
is that there is in Rhône Alpes region someone to help:
_ pantone development
_ the installation of the proceeds on private cars
_ people interested in joining hands to advance this project?
Thank you in advance for your enlightened answers.
See you soon
0 x