The hidden genocide of the occupied Americas

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The hidden genocide of the occupied Americas

by bernardd » 01/12/10, 15:50

When we talk about the occupied territories, we think of the Middle East.

But forget the biggest territories currently occupied: the Americas.

The native populations, called Amerindian by the invaders, always fight to preserve simply their material survival, but also the integrity of the territories, their culture, their religions.

Hidden from history: the canadian holocaust

A book translated into French:
The undisclosed story of the genocide of the Aboriginal people

A testimony from the 60s on the forced internship of indigenous people, with the associated ill-treatment, in what the invaders call Canada:
Residential School Survivor: Queen of England Took Children Away

Another testimony of the Navajo on boarding schools, deportations and forced sterilizations:
Navajo Jean Whitehorse: Boarding schools, relocation and sterilization

As you can see, this is primarily a religious war. Because of their religions, land ownership does not exist.

And means of underground struggle are used to undermine these religions, for example by appointing "officials" not recognized by the population, so that they can then take decisions against the population: HOPI CHAIRMAN'S PROPOSALS REMOVES RELIGIOUS PROTECTIONS IN HOPI CONSTITUTION

Legal battle against coal mines in Arizona : when the invading authorities do not even respect their own laws.

An Oglala Lakota tribe is fighting against a uranium mine project:
Lakota Debra White Plume: Radioactive Sacrifice Area

The Innu tribe fights against the exploration and exploitation of uranium, in what is called Quebec:
Innu call for moratorium on uranium exploration and mining

Huichol community fights against silver mine:
Local Communities Reject Operations On Their Ancestral Land

The tribes around the lake, called michigan by the invaders, reaffirm their right to cross by canoe, because they do not recognize the artificial borders created by the invaders:
Michigan Asserts Sovereignty Rights in Canoe Crossing

The KANIENKAHAKA territory is also on the artificial border between Canada and the USA and they are beaten up by the occupying forces when they hunt: http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2010/09/p ... vicim.html

2 grandmothers, one of whom was 70, attacked a group of border guards and were beaten in return, without an official investigation: Mohawk Nation News Needs Help!

They tell how it was before the borders: MNN: Long Ago Before Colonial Borders

Same problem for the Tohono O'odham: Tohono O'odham Angie Ramon: 'My son was killed by the US Border Patrol'

They cannot even express themselves freely: the publisher of this website is in prison, at 70 years of age. http://www.mohawknationnews.com

Hundreds of "sovereign nations" are treated like cattle: http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2010/10/l ... heory.html

After the Armenian genocide, when will this genocide be recognized internationally?

Exploitation of natural resources at low prices has been the basis of this colonization from the start.

While we have much to learn from these peoples: no one can own the Earth.
0 x
See you soon !
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jlt22 » 02/12/10, 22:13

Australia should also be added
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The hidden genocide of the occupied Americas

by Obamot » 03/12/10, 07:45

bernardd wrote:As you can see, this is primarily a religious war. Because by their religions, land ownership does not exist.

... it doesn't have to be the only ones, does it ?!

So Angelles Duran "Pseudo owner of the sun", will never be successful universally. : Cheesy:

HS: not that far away, you saw that enough is said about 7 dec. those times ... some have spoken of "Real danger", we will see the magnitude of the thing. Others said that it would be very harmful to the economy, because the banks having more liquidity they will not be able to grant enough credits any more (but they did not say how much it would be profitable for the debt. ... ^^)
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 03/12/10, 09:18

Well the Americans all simply apply this old universal principle: do what I say, not what I do.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 03/12/10, 14:00

Berner

What do you have against Canadians?

We created a province for the Inuit!
We have largely compensated the Indians for building Hydro dams and they are still compensated!
They are given priority work on new projects and they (not all) do not even want to work and let themselves be lived by the state!
You don't give any information about the Mowhak and their connection to organized crime including the Hells Angels!

Easy to smear Canada on bits of propaganda, because they too do it!

Bardot hit us with the seals by producing propaganda videos showing baby seals being violently beaten, to plead their cause!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 03/12/10, 17:22

It must be the continuation of my discussion on the poutpout or I reveal the scam!

bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

MessagePosted on: Fri 26 Nov 2010, 10:43 Post subject: Reply with quote
Alain G wrote:
When is bAirnard not pushing too hard on the subject because I am going to take down a quantity of information against MD?

You still can't keep threats against all the sites that speak against you! And especially now!

That is what threats are after school playground puns. You cross the line, Alain G.

It is not because you live in a stolen territory, conquered by violence, lies and cowardice that you have to think you are allowed.

What level of pride do you need to be the subject of a queen?

https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-voiture ... 7-240.html
0 x

Alain
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 03/12/10, 19:26

Good evening
When we talk about the occupied territories, we think of the Middle East.

But forget the biggest territories currently occupied: the Americas.

The indigenous populations, called Amerindian by the invaders

too easy
Bernard ... historically find me a single people who did not try to expand their territory and eliminate their enemies (inhabitants)!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/12/10, 22:10

Yes, who can give lessons of respect to neighboring and even distant peoples? Surely not old Europe which has had many colonizing countries for millennia. Operations most often carried out in the greatest democratic tradition ... of the armed forces, with often also a religious covering ( give the right word... before diverting all wealth to the metropolis).

Ha! I was going to forget, with great kindness, even generosity, the nice invaders we made these ignorant natives benefit from their Civilization and their Culture.... finally ... their culture ..... that which is superior .... by its armament and the greed and brutality of its leaders ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 03/12/10, 23:00

Flytox wrote:Yes, who can give lessons of respect to neighboring and even distant peoples? Surely not old Europe which has had many colonizing countries for millennia. Operations most often carried out in the greatest democratic tradition ... of the armed forces, with often also a religious covering ( give the right word... before diverting all wealth to the metropolis).

Ha! I was going to forget, with great kindness, even generosity, the nice invaders we made these ignorant natives benefit from their Civilization and their Culture.... finally ... their culture ..... that which is superior .... by its armament and the greed and brutality of its leaders ... : Mrgreen:

Thanks Flytox!

You said aloud what I thought but out of respect for my European friends I abstain from this kind of comment and I prefer to look at the good sides!

Anyway these bad guys are all dead today, what good is it to relive these moments of disgrace of these gangsters in search of power and domination!
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/12/10, 04:35

Man, by his nature and his lifespan, is far from having a lasting impact on his own descendants ...

I don't remember who said the first which "Culture is what's left when you've forgotten everything" (Edouard Herriot?). This is why everyone has the duty to preserve the most beautiful and important traditions he has received as a legacy and to cultivate his garden ... It is in a way his survival and that of his descendants (we notes every day on the medical level).

Before that it's a little easy to blame other cultures or even potential or proven "invaders" ... Unless they are clearly predators whose goal is to propagate (consciously / voluntarily or not) a "culture of death" (ie among the extreme examples, the Rwandan genocide, the Third Reich, etc.) even those which in the name of a so-called dogma colonize territories to persecute its inhabitants (yesterday the Indians, the Armenians, the Jews ... today Kurds ... Palestinians ... and so many others). And the same on the economic level. By way of example, neocolonialism with a view to appropriating mineral resources at the expense even of future generations ... how to deny it?

Besides, the question is so sensitive that at the UN there is a modus vivendi according to which the members refrain from any heated debate!

At the other end, one should not deny the clashes between civilizations and not accept prescription during genocide either. I am for the demands of "repairs" (but they must be measured and distributed well so as not to “rot” those who benefit from them).

It's a bit like ecological management, since it spans several generations, these are questions of scale that tend to overtake us ...
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"