DIESEL: what if we talk about it again?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

DIESEL: what if we talk about it again?

by jean63 » 02/03/06, 12:11

I found a very interesting and very complete article on this subject. We realize that we are an exception in France and that countries like Norway, Japan, etc ... slow down the expansion of the number of diesel vehicles: the reasons are clearly explained in this VERY FULL item : Arrow:

http://fractales.inria.fr/~louchet/perso/diesel.html

We could discuss it for a long time because there are many points which make think that we are wrong.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 09/03/06, 23:34

hi jean i had already read this article qq share ...... it is true that i have never worn diesel engines too much in my heart because of the fossil fuel which does not smell good and the car manufacturer does not nothing in the matter to make them turn to HVB at all times (what rudolf had planned) for my part linseed oil would be a good compromise for current diesel engines (as rudolf had also planned precisely) ..... on the other hand I do not know the yield per hectare of flax
in the meantime I have segments; roto with sunflower on my traffic (which I will soon resell with a j8s mounted bosch of R21)
otherwise has petrol on my nissan

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/03/06, 12:35

This article has already been cited here on your "famous" post on the LPG, it seems to me ... In any case, it is not new on Econology.

The problem with this article is that it is written in a partisan way (besides if you promote it I think it is not a coincidence ... : Wink:). In addition, some of its links are obsolete and pointless and it also contains false claims ...
To top it off, he agrees with those who still say today that the participation of CO2 from human activities in increasing the greenhouse effect is being discussed ... This is not very serious! :frown:

In short, this is an article froma single person, even if it displays a lot of links from various websites (where is the interest, this does not replace a good documented synthesis work), which therefore expresses a personal point of view and not a conclusion from a working group or a research team ...

In these conditions, why should he refer?

Besides, you start yourself with a false assertion (say, I have the right to say it's bullshit, huh, do I have the right? :P ).
It's not "France"which is an exception, it is a majority of the most populated countries in Europe which has a car market different from other continents, for many reasons ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/03/06, 13:11

Ouhlala, lumberjack is back with his hatchet! (my famous LPG post! you have trouble turning the page it seems!).

This is a ARTICLES on this topic. You can find lots of them like that; I can tell you that frankly, I wanted to buy a 307 SW Hdi 2 years ago, I thought it was top of top in every way. I just wanted to replace my old R25 GPL.

And then recently, I found articles and studies relating to the harmful effects of diesel on the ground. I started to discover the lamentable camouflage of soot in the EGR valve, it was last August when my son bought a Citroën 1,9 D which has 26000kms had already had its catalytic converter changed. The great dieselist in the region told me that the EGR valve must have blocked ... we will see over the miles if it is true.

From there, doing research on diesel, I discovered the rest ......... It would seem, moreover, according to testimonies on this forum, that the Hdi and Cdi engines are not reliable and age badly. I can find you the posts (gil67 and at least one other).

Besides, I have no interest and no action to defend or break the diesel, I don't care. What I noticed is that the pantone assembly does a lot of good for the "respiratory system" of diesel engines. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/03/06, 13:22

Have you forgotten your sense of humor and derision at home? Quick, go back and get them, it will be very useful for you! : Wink:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/03/06, 14:07

Woodcutter wrote:Have you forgotten your sense of humor and derision at home? Quick, go back and get them, it will be very useful for you! : Wink:

I wonder if personal attacks are very useful on this forum... :|
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/03/06, 14:23

lumberjack : Arrow:

Have you forgotten your sense of humor and derision at home? Quick, go back and get them, it will be very useful for you!

Frankly, I think that on this one it is you who really has a problem; we see you arrive by episode with unexplained aggressiveness. You don't think I'm going to get into your game every time. Your answer is totally inappropriate, so I will not follow up on any of your answers. 8)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/03/06, 14:46

jean63 wrote:lumberjack : Arrow:

Have you forgotten your sense of humor and derision at home? Quick, go back and get them, it will be very useful for you!

Frankly, I think that on this one it is you who really has a problem; we see you arriving by episode with unexplained aggressiveness. You don't think I'm going to get into your game every time. Your answer is totally inappropriate, so I will not follow up on any of your answers. 8)

A unexplained aggressiveness ? : Cheesy: My poor friend, you need very little to go off on a 1/4 turn ... :?

Wouldn't you be a little too touchy? Or paranoid?

I took the precaution, fearing in advance that you would take it all badly enough, to put humor in my response to relax the atmosphere a little ...
Unfortunately it was not enough ... :|

What should I do? That I refrain each time from going against your oriented remarks? You have opinions, I have others that do not agree with yours and I tell you, that's it ...

If you have trouble admitting that we don't agree with you, it's not me who has a problem, don't you think?

Anyway, I find it very unfortunate that once again you are pointing at some trifles, but that is not to say that I will change.
Un forum is a place for exchanging ideas and confronting points of view, so I will not hesitate to say what I think, even if I displease you ...

PS: don't forget the very important role of non-verbal communication in exchanges between humans (see between Hominids). In it, facial expressions play a big role.
On a forum, a virtually instantaneous dematerialized place of exchange, the only device that comes close to this is the use of smilies... So a smiliey who smiles, winks, or who is mischievous is never innocent !
Thanks for taking it into account...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/03/06, 15:01

cellebrisime post
it was you who wrote that, when it has been buried and forgotten for a long time.

It is obvious that I do not have the truth and you either, I can point out to you that it is you who deals with paranoid when I do not think that you have any competence to judge somebody in such terms which are more inappropriate on such forum.

In fact, I rather believe that you are looking for the m ....... nobody here behaves thus, you should ask yourself questions.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/03/06, 15:17

jean63 wrote:
cellebrisime post
it was you who wrote that, when it has been buried and forgotten for a long time.
It's a bit of humor, a bit ironic I concede it to you. It seems to me from your many reactions that you do not have much, humor ... :|

jean63 wrote:[...] I can point out to you that it is you who deals with paranoid when I don't think you have any competence to judge someone in such terms which are further moved on such forum.
False! You don't seem to be taking the time to understand what you read.
I wonder about your reactions, it's a question, in no way an affirmation ...
And the turns that you use (which I put in bold) lead me to think that indeed you feel assaulted very often, when in fact, it is either question or humor. In any case, nothing that justifies such a disproportion between the act and its consequences.

jean63 wrote:In fact, I rather believe that you are looking for the m ....... nobody here behaves thus, you should ask yourself questions.
No, I'm not looking for shit (yes it is written like that, you have the right to write it it's not a shameful word) but I like to compare my points of view with people who know more than me on certain subjects. Learning and experience go there.
And in this approach, it is true that I find it a bit difficult to bear free, unverifiable, false statements and so on. So I react.
And the questions, I ask myself. Right now it's on you, but also on you directly.
0 x