Mandatory electric meter?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Mandatory electric meter?

by Rabbit » 19/09/15, 14:19

Here, I just received my monthly bill of electricity and the pill is bitter;
Also, I wondered if the electric meter is mandatory in Belgium. I have a furious desire to produce my own electricity.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/09/15, 14:52

Do you mean the connection / network subscription?

Not at all ! I know a car wash station where they calculated that a diesel generator would be cheaper than the 20.000 euros that Electrabel asked them to bring a line.
And since it's not a car, you can run red which is currently less than 60 hundred per liter.

Are you still at the incumbent operator or have you already gone to the enemy? (Lampiris, Muminus, Eon, etc.)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 19/09/15, 15:11

I am at Lampiris, but it is not Lampiris which is expensive.

it is transportation, taxes, green checks that are paid in one way or another, and so on.
frankly it's starting to make me feel better. the less we consume the more we pay. look for logic.

And I want to create a small business (unemployment and crisis requires) that will consume a little power and a lot of heat. d or the question.
I do not want to put a meter for this company, I prefer to produce electricity and heat.
0 x