Whirlpool Green Kitchen, the (more) ecological kitchen

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

Whirlpool Green Kitchen, the (more) ecological kitchen

by Christophe » 24/05/08, 11:15

Received by email

This "Green Kitchen" is inspired by the cycles of nature for an optimization of energy resources.

This kitchen "econological"attempts to reproduce certain cycles of nature in order to transform, reduce and recycle water, heat and energy and thus reduce its bill by 70%. It therefore allows savings while respecting the environment .

This new concept offers certain features to avoid any waste. The kitchen thus produces heat thanks to the compressor of the refrigerator, thus generating hot water, essential for the functioning of the dishwasher.
The refrigerator is also fitted with a drawer which prevents cold air from escaping when the door opens, which saves energy by 50%.

This new concept of kitchen also includes a storage space which allows to adopt the ideal temperature for the conservation of certain foods such as fruits and vegetables.

Finally, this "Green Kitchen" is equipped with a hood which detects the smoke and steam produced during cooking with the aim of automatically adapting and regulating the light intensity and the suction power of this hood without having to. do it manually.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/05/08, 14:29

: Evil: For a long time I have been mourning to see the heat given off by the fridge and freezer. : Cry:

I thought well to make a summer evacuation of these calories ... but as always the acts have trouble following the ideas ... :|

I would like to see the rest in detail ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/08, 14:37

Well in winter it's not waste ... but you will tell me it is in summer that we need the most cold ... Precisely like solar ...

Well, it's not all that bad.

Put the freezer in an unheated room is still interesting ... for the fridge it is more difficult because it must be near the kitchen ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/05/08, 20:07

Bonjour Christophe
Christophe wrote:Well in winter it's not waste ... but you will tell me it is in summer that we need the most cold ... Precisely like solar ...

Well, it's not all that bad.

Put the freezer in an unheated room is still interesting ... for the fridge it is more difficult because it must be near the kitchen ...

I had thought of attaching the coil to the back of the fridge with a coil in which circulates the cold water intended for the water heater. This should improve the performance of the fridge and water heater. Finally, the temperature differential is not very important and the surface of the fridge coil important ..... mediocre final yield in perspective I suppose. : Mrgreen: With a dedicated and compact exchanger, this could perhaps be done on a large refrigeration installation close to sustained hot water consumption.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"