Formations energy savings

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
centreRGE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Formations energy savings

by centreRGE » 18/07/14, 18:50

Hello,

If the energy savings you are passionate about, here is a job offer that will allow you a total development in the field.

H / F post

Missions: For our training organization, you run training modules on the theme of energy savings, the RT 2012, renewable energies, plumbing and heating trades. This for building professionals in France.

profile: You have experience in training animation and expertise in one or more of these areas (FEEBAT, QUALIBOIS ...)
You are a beginner, motivated, you have the sense of the pedagogy, a knowledge ground in the field of the building, the energy saving, the humbug and / or the heating.
You want to invest in a concrete professional project.
Remuneration: at the session, reimbursement of travel expenses, additional training, vehicle and essential permit.

Address motivational letters and CVs to Simon Fournier (simon.fournier@hotmail.fr)
0 x
RégsB
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RégsB » 21/07/14, 16:04

Well, it's starting to move ... and so, I'm sending :)
0 x