Buy land in Corsica

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Thunderman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Buy land in Corsica

by Thunderman » 05/04/07, 19:34

After the flop of the project forum "lemondeestanous", and present on a hundred others ...

I now know that through the internet it is very hard to create something in the real world. The Internet is a nearly closed environment.

Now my goal is to buy land in Corsica, with others or alone (to put my van and my motorbike there, cultivate my vegetables, build a small habitat ...)

If you want the same you can buy and share a plot of land as a group. A "light" ecovillage in a way ... Just one essential condition for me: I would like the breeding of animals for meat to be banned there.

Thank you for your attention
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"