Natural and organic swimming pool

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Natural and organic swimming pool

by denis » 23/07/06, 19:56

there is a swimming pool project at home, or other aquatic projects for heat, children, etc.
I found a clean pond system or a recycling pool for lagooning with plants, frogs, etc. :P
but the more I study the techniques the less I know, all the sites have different or even contradictory techniques !!
Is there anyone who knows this area?
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/07/06, 21:51

subject moved by ex-océano on 23/07/06 - 21:44 - Had nothing to do with tips for consuming less and special engines. It seems more out of place here.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 30/09/06, 09:30

Hello
I do not know this system because I have never seen it in someone I know but it is simply a matter of filtering the water in your swimming pool, naturally with pebbles and herbs. There are no products to put in the water, you just have to pump the water downstream of the pool and reinject it upstream of the natural filtration system.
If man is inspired by nature to make this filtration system there must certainly not be only one technique.
0 x
Lolox
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lolox » 20/10/06, 01:18

I am not an expert on the issue of ecological swimming pools, but the system presented by PITMIX is a good basis in my opinion and given my knowledge of water cycles.

The principle begins with filtration on sand, preferably volcanic because very aerated (gas content (bubbles) during cooling) and therefore offering more reception area for denitrifying bacteria that will develop there. This operation restores the degradation cycle of organic matter, and nitrogen, in water but also retains the largest particles.

Following this passage through a sand filter, we end up with a flow towards a settling tank containing a large quantity of plants which, by their roots, will finish filtering polluting residues (heavy metals and last organic residues) in fixing them in the tissues of plants.

From there, after crossing this last vegetated basin, the water can return to supply the swimming pool and, if the system works well, it must be drinkable.

Well, it is late and the explanation should not be at the top of clarity, but I believe that in the main principles it must stick ... It remains to determine the dimensions of each element! :|
0 x
"Experience is the name men give to their mistakes" O. Wilde
gin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

experience research on ecological basin construction

by gin » 28/10/07, 16:42

Hello, I am looking to exchange information on the construction of an ecological basin. I know the main lines but can not have concrete dimensions to respect so that there is good oxygenation and filtration.
Thank you :?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/10/07, 23:46

Bonjour à tous

If the water to fill the swimming pool comes from runoff, roofs, watercourses etc ... it may be green. If it comes out of the tap of the water network, does it not lose part of its interest? : Cry:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 04/12/07, 21:14

Flytox wrote:Bonjour à tous

If the water to fill the swimming pool comes from runoff, roofs, watercourses etc ... it may be green. If it comes out of the tap of the water network, does it not lose part of its interest?

Very relevant dear friend !!!
I was doing exactly the same thinking! 8)
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/07, 21:21

Water is only one of the factors of a swimming pool to make it as eco-friendly as possible. I think that the 2 other essential criteria are the heating of the water and its filtration / purification / bacterial control.

I don't know if a body of water in the garden can be considered a "biological" swimming pool.

The primary function of a swimming pool is to be able to bathe there (if possible when you want) ... otherwise it is no longer called a swimming pool but a body of water or a pond ... see a basin. .
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 04/12/07, 21:26

Christophe wrote:Water is only one of the factors of a swimming pool to make it as eco-friendly as possible. I think that the 2 other essential criteria are the heating of the water and its filtration / purification / bacterial control

Solar heating and filtration by lagooning, that seems good to me ...

On the other hand, economically, we are flying!
And even if the principle is ecological, do not expect a subsidy or bonus! Swimming pools are considered luxury items and are often subject to a so-called luxury tax!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/07, 21:40

Yes, I agree, but filtration by lagooning is problematic ... in other words: constant monitoring is necessary.

In addition, a lifting pump is required anyway ...

Gregconstruct wrote:And even if the principle is ecological, do not expect a subsidy or bonus! Swimming pools are considered luxury items and are often subject to a so-called luxury tax!

Well still happy that the premiums (therefore the tax money of all) do not help the construction of swimming pools (therefore the wealthiest) !! It would be a shame !!
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"