New house to transform my life, eco-logis on FR3

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

New house to transform my life, eco-logis on FR3

by Christophe » 14/12/09, 21:08

At the moment:

A new house to transform my life
Monday 14 December at 20h35

They opted for the eco-logis. Because in France, the building is responsible for 25% of greenhouse gas emissions: building green has become an essential gesture for the planet. During 20 months, we followed three eco-habitat projects.

A documentary directed by Mériem Lay
Produced by Tony Comiti, with the participation of France Televisions

Presented by Marie Drucker

They opted for the eco-logis. Because in France, the building is responsible for 25% of greenhouse gas emissions: building green has become an essential gesture for the planet.

During 20 months, we followed three eco-habitat projects.

In Brittany, Yannick and Sandra chose to build by recycling. They will self-build a home based on used marine containers.
In Saint-Denis near Paris, in the heart of the concrete wooden houses will come out of the ground. HLMs so well designed that their inhabitants with modest incomes will not spend more than 80 euros of heating per year.
In Provence, Jean-Luc, Sylvie and their three children will use the sun, renewable energy to heat their bioclimatic home. A building in contemporary style designed from natural materials.
Building green has advantages for the planet, health and the wallet as long as you avoid many pitfalls ...

POST SCRIPTUM

Debate around authors, directors, witnesses or experts.

http://programmes.france3.fr/documentai ... rticle=685
0 x
lesrennettes
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lesrennettes » 15/12/09, 16:00

Hello,

A small question I thought I heard in this program "over 20 years the share of the budget allocated to construction represents 13% of expenditure, the remaining 87% being devoted to energy expenditure" ???

Have I heard correctly? If someone can confirm me (or not) because I can not find this streaming video

Thank you in advance : Lol:

Have a good day
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/12/09, 16:57

I do not know what I heard anymore. I remember that the 83% were the other expenses (heating, taxes, taxes) ...

At home, the equation does not work ...

But the media sometimes have their tongue out. This afternoon, on France-Info, about the drop in farmers' incomes: "a breeder only earns € 9 per month" (I think it is € 000 per year, or so it's the turnover of the operation, but not the income!)
Last edited by Did67 the 15 / 12 / 09, 19: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 15/12/09, 19:12

Yes interesting show.
1- The container option, why not already 11000 € 3 used containers and gross, bof + low ceiling, ... bof bof.

2- The straw house option .... luxury, more than 300000 € if I understood correctly, good, bof blah.

3- The well-insulated wooden habitat option with mass stove, Chênelet design. There I say BRAVO.
Eco-construction at the service of social housing
http://www.socialement-responsable.org/ ... e-Chenelet
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/12/09, 19:47

Opinion pretty close:

1) Container: questions about thermal aspects; I think we can do better with the same tool, a little lego way; final cost: a little more than 105 000 € (including 25 000 € for the field), but at the price of a polycarbonate cover / binding (yellowing after 10 / 15 years ???)

2) Straw: yes, the price is questionable; the resistance of the plaster, I would like to see in 10/15 years; the straw just "stuck", retained by nothing (my father was a farmer, when we piled the straw under pressure, it often "dropped" ... I still have a little doubt.

3) AND like you, hat for social housing, stove with soapstone; bricks for inertia ... I did not see the image, of fault. I doubt, however, announced 80 € heating (for 4 or 5 wood steres, or so the wood is much cheaper in Paris ???). I did not see the storage of wood either ... I would have opted for the pellet stove.
0 x