Caravan legislation?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
drussyla
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Caravan legislation?

by drussyla » 26/09/07, 15:41

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum, so I hope I don't have the wrong place to post my question? I introduce myself briefly ,,, I'm from Rennes, and we just inherited a field, half an hour from home. We have been trying to get organic, market, heating ect for years.

This field is an opportunity for us to start gardening, to make a vegetable garden, an orchard, a composter, dry toilets ect ,,, in fact we would like to make it a kind of "second home" for sunny days, or we could grow our vegetables ect ,,, but for that we would need something to shelter us ,,, and this is where I am wondering about the legislation.

Ideally, since this field belongs to us, we would like to put an old caravan in it, even see a garden shed for tools, and be able to reside there, or at least shelter there in winter when it rains but when '' you have to prune trees or plant seedlings ...

But what about the legislation? Our project is quite commendable, but I fear that the town hall does not see this with a bad eye? Because a field, even if we own it, it is normally made for the cultivation of corn, not to make a vegetable garden orchard and camp there ,,, Can we have problems if we put our caravan there ? : Shock: I'm not sure where to inquire, so if anyone has a lead, thank you in advance.

Eve.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 26/09/07, 18:08

I think you will partly find the answer to your question HERE
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
drussyla
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by drussyla » 26/09/07, 18:41

Thank you for your answer ,,, the link is rich in info, so see ,,,

Biz ...
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 27/09/07, 09:08

If you wish to install a mobile home on private land, you must request authorization from the local town hall. Depending on the case, some town halls issue a parking permit for a maximum of 3 months, require a building permit request, subject the installation to local charges or, often, categorically refuse the installation. In addition, even with a right of establishment of the town hall, the services of the DDE (Departmental Direction of Equipment) can question at any time the installation because the agreement of the town hall is not a departure from the regulations in force.

Mouaih .... it makes me laugh. I translate: it is forbidden and even if we authorize it you can be fired at any time.
Question: do you have neighbors? And visible from afar?
0 x
drussyla
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by drussyla » 27/09/07, 10:48

Hello Toto ,,,

Indeed this text does not seem very clear to me ,,, I am the owner of a field that has been abandoned for years ,,, so rather than leaving this hectare of fallow land, I plan to cultivate it, in an organic way, by putting a caravan there, I will not grow bombs, neither nuclear, nor GMO, I will not tamper with anything, and yet I already feel that the shit will rain as I read that you must ask the town hall for authorization to park your own caravan on your own land and that, in addition, the authorization may not exceed three months in the best of cases ,,, My project is all about made healthy, and yet I feel that the laws and the state, which I remind it is the first to put us its nuclear in the face, will fetch me noises, to me, the small owner of a small land in his small caravan with its small organic vegetable garden ,,, it is all the same!

Otherwise yes there are a few neighbors around, who have invested in old farmhouses to make bourgeois mansions very sore, and all design inside ,,, it is a small village, but about ten kilometers from Rennes , and it is rather invaded by the rich Rennes who had to find an interesting building stock a stone's throw from their work with their big 4x4 ,,,

So I wonder if the solution would not be to discreetly plant my caravan at the bottom of my field, repaint it in camouflage and shelter it with a good border of bamboo? What you shouldn't do to be quiet at home!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/07, 10:59

Excuse me drussyla but ",,," what is the punctuation mark?

It makes your texts not very readable ...
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 27/09/07, 11:04

the solution would not be to discreetly plant my caravan at the bottom of my field

I was thinking of the same solution. You have to respect the laws. But you must not be stupid either. If someone comes to piss you off ask him if he has declared everything in the cadastre.
0 x
drussyla
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by drussyla » 27/09/07, 11:48

Hello Christopher,

It's a writing defect, I admit that I stick it everywhere to ventilate my text, I call it "no suspension", it prevents me from using the "key." since this key kidding a lot. You have to think of ",,," to mean "..." I thought the difference wouldn't be obvious, but if it struck your eyes, I beg your pardon ...

Eve.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/07, 12:10

Ok that's what I thought too (replacement of ...) it's not that it didn't shock me but you know there are enough forum "badly written" to disgust visitors: your text will therefore not be read by the picky visitor ...

Now if you have a technical problem with your key that makes the "." no problem, that's enough reason ...
0 x