Autonomy for all

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
kalou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Autonomy for all

by kalou » 03/12/06, 06:46

Pascal, 27 years old. I am currently in China and my dreams are in the same genre, I created a website (participative site;) to start collecting information through a collective approach. My site, produced under SPIP, is looking for writers, people interested in pooling know-how (and others) ...

Perhaps the future creators of eco-villages will also meet there ...
it is the network that will make this possible because the task is enormous.
I'm going to Thailand in January to help create a similar site (green building, permaculture, wwoof ...)

http://eco-hameau.infos.st

So take a look and contact me if you're interested ...

sustainably
Pascal
0 x
Let's be responsible, become autonomous ...
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 03/12/06, 12:58

It's an excellent site!
I did not know that ecovillages existed and for quite some time already.

site quote:
Eco-villages have existed and operated for several years in all regions of the world, but the most advanced and important achievements are mainly located in Anglo-Saxon countries.
The Global Eco-village Network was created following the commitment made by the main world heads of state at the Rio summit in 1992. for sustainable development that respects the environment. 'environment.

I had worked on a similar project some time ago, if I had known !! : Shock:
0 x
kalou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Always possible

by kalou » 07/12/06, 07:25

AN ABANDONED PROJECT?

Thank you for the compliment, I have worked a lot on this site which now only lacks variety in terms of writing and some technical modifications.

This site is for me my first commitment in my approach, I am leaving soon in Thailand to participate in a long project then I intend to return to France and invest myself even more concretely. France does not make things easier with the cost of living and especially land, it means 20 years of work to repay the credit. No wonder it is not very popular, and hence the interest to do it with several ...

As for Freenet, that interests me a lot, I wondered if they had ervers willing to host alternative sites. I know it exists and I am desperately looking for the complete autonomy of my site ...
sustainably

0 x
Let's be responsible, become autonomous ...
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Always possible

by iota » 07/12/06, 08:06

kalou wrote:AN ABANDONED PROJECT?
As for Freenet, that interests me a lot, I wondered if they had ervers willing to host alternative sites. I know it exists and I am desperately looking for the complete autonomy of my site ...
sustainably

Not really abandoned, from time to time I add or remove a few things ... :?

Freenet works without servers : Mrgreen:
The sites which are completely autonomous are hosted in small pieces on each computer present on this network.
if it interests you, download the software, install it and if you have any concerns, contact me in mp.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"