In "the world": Houses, the end of waste

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

In "the world": Houses, the end of waste

by paotop » 23/01/07, 08:42

here is :

http://www.lemonde.fr/web/article/0,1-0 ... 509,0.html

[edit Christine] I changed the title of the thread to make it clear [/ modif Christine]
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/01/07, 16:38

Yep, it's a shame that this article focuses on technological processes (petroleum-based insulation, "heating" paints, ...) and completely forgets the basics of the bioclimatic house (orientation, size and arrangement of openings, .. .) which, on the other hand, do not particularly need patented high-tech materials.

Oh yes, they do talk about the Canadian well anyway.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/07, 17:49

Electric painting = end of waste ... : Shock:

Uh ... JOKER! : Mrgreen:
0 x