Example of "independent house"

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Kairos
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Example of "independent house"

by Kairos » 11/06/06, 17:31

Hello,

Do you know the automated house offered by the Heol association of Moisdon-la-Rivière in Loire-Atlantique?

Here is the website: www.heol.org/

What do you think ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/06, 19:19

These people despised me (not to say insulted) during a pantone conference they organized in a completely mercantile bug.

Qaund I proposed a partnership to Barronet (the boss of Heol) he answered me: "We are a company .... (in other words: we make money) an exchange with your site (econology which was just 1 year old) does not interest me at all"

Since then I think there is not much to expect from these people ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/06, 19:44

Well I found this on their site: http://delmotte.brice.free.fr/heol/asso ... ticles.php

I was asked to possibly intervene in this book "Together we save the planet" but I finally refused by reading the part of Baronnet, some passages of which were on the verge of fascism ...

I quote :

"The technique is only the execution of it. This has led us to distance ourselves from the so-called" scientific "evidence and the" scientists "themselves, or at least those who are disabled by feelings, emotions, qualitative assessments and a global and intuitive vision. "

or :

"To live just is to live according to the values ​​which are mine. My life, that concerns me because nobody other than me lives my body and my conscience. I am an" individual ", therefore indivisible. My life is a unique passage made of personal decisions. I am independent. I am responsible for my life choices and I refuse any appropriation of my lifestyle by anyone who would like to take care of what concerns me and make choices for my own. square."

It's a shame because some of his ideas are pretty good but are completely wiped out by such words ...

But see for yourself:
http://delmotte.brice.free.fr/heol/asso ... lanete.pdf

ps: funny intro jmen remembered more ... too bad patrick you can not cite econology because it is already taken :D
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 11/06/06, 20:10

On the one hand, he criticizes the merchant and technophile system, on the other, he exploits it for his own profit and without emotional turmoil.
This is what has always annoyed me in a certain number of "green" moralists who ultimately are much more sectarian than the so-called French.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/06, 20:29

Exactly you very aptly summarized my thought ... 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 13:17

On this page we can read: http://www.ecodomaine.org/ecodomaine/stages2006.php

Cost of training for the 5 days: 250 Euros
Participants: Number of places limited to 12 trainees.

Either .... 3000 € the week of turnover ... to undoubtedly be inspired by info repompé by here by the on the net (of which on econology of course) ...: Shock:

Who was criticizing capitalism a few lines above?

Ahh these green people will always make me laugh: do what I say but not what I do ... a bit like the decreasing teachers of university ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 12/06/06, 15:09

Econology wrote:Cost of training for the 5 days: 250 Euros

hi Christophe

If the guy provides the technique correctly, with full board, I do not find it excessive (compare to Mr pantone :P ) it's only € 50 a day.

You know a combination in need of money and experience proves to me that if we hunt for subsidies we quickly have our feet and hands tied (at the meeting: total, EDF and the general council was ready to help us ).
We refused because we did not want to advertise and keep our freedom of speech and the like !!!
So we are poor and 2 or 3 three projects are on stand-by because of the lack of money.
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 12/06/06, 17:34

Bah, the problem is not to moralize or not the financing of an association.
The problem is on the one hand the double-language (eco-capitalist) and on the other hand the plundering of the works of the community which are provided to them free of charge.
This gentleman uses the work of others (without mentioning it) to finance his association, there is the prob.
In the hypocritical and profiteer genre, we do no better.
And unfortunately it is not the only one.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 12/06/06, 18:09

zac wrote:
Econology wrote:Cost of training for the 5 days: 250 Euros

hi Christophe

If the guy does the technique properly, with full board[...]
: Shock: I would be very surprised if full board was included in the price!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 18:12

Woodcutter wrote: : Shock: I would be very surprised if full board was included in the price!

Well me too but it is marked ( http://www.ecodomaine.org/ecodomaine/stages2006.php ) full board. I quote :

Accommodation: Full board at the Ecodomaine: 5 days: 250 euros.

Unless it is 250 for training PLUS 250 for accommodation ... In fact I strongly think that is it (a little disguised voluntarily)

Then you have the mouth of the castle in which they are:

At 6000 € per week ... it's possible :D
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 06 / 06, 18: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x