machine drum washing impeller

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/04/09, 20:19

Hello christophe
Christophe wrote:I think more and more a roller (see Solex) is not an idea if this beast ...

Remains to be seen or it could rub with a coefficient. correct friction.

The Solex type roller drive system has a deplorable performance with a big slip which becomes downright lamentable when it is wet. Don't forget that your drum turns very slowly, it's not conducive to passing "a lot" of torque.

For the bike chain, three sheet pieces to make a small case and a good layer of fat and is good while Recycling, without sliding with a good yield. :P
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/04/09, 20:47

You thought about the bike chain => derailleur

But the most solid and there, I fully endorse Woodcutter, is to put a chain motorcycle and lubricate properly, no worries, the water will not play major role ... on the contrary, probably since the water from the river is colder than rain and ponds crossed by motorcycle and it does not contain sand and other abrasives.

The concrete drill bit will do the concrete Contains the hardest stones than your ... River shale or limestone not as hard as flint :D

By cons, if you do not have the ad hoc drill ... I thought a 13mm wick diam. (at least)

to be continued 8)
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 01/04/09, 21:44

Uh ... : Shock:
I have not spoken motorcycle, bike ... but I think largely sufficient vis-à-vis the forces to be transmitted.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/04/09, 22:34

Another victim of the game of cat and mouse : Cheesy:

No hard feelings, Woodcutter :P

The gag was good, thank you!

I thought motorcycle chain for solid side, not for other reasons and also for the quality of steel used (as Christophe and I say also, that little bit more the less)

Good night everyone, mrwww!
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/09, 23:36

About transmission

Uh yes, ample bike (and oversized with the coefficient. Security is going well) is not 300W 30kW Lietseu :) What matters is the tensile strength (torque) and the "dancer" torque is much higher than that of a 300W paddle wheel.

So yes I think eventually casually the bike chain solution is the most reasonable in terms of cost / performance.

I come back to that initial idea (remains to find an old bike) ...

Also a bicycle chain would:

a) to another floor rather easily if needed

b) can have some gearing adjustments if kept derailleur (and I intended to keep to maintain tension)

c) to be in gratos Recycling!

Here are the developments of the day:

I went to Hubo's to ask for "explanations" on their damn unbelievable sleeve. Obviously with the glued parts, no exchange possible (hide me I wanted a solution not an exchange).

A young salesperson, initially skeptical, kindly accompanied me to the department. After various tests he realized that there was a "little" too much play between the 2 pieces. But according to him, it was "sticky" (by stuffing glue ... mwarf)

After he even kind enough to call the manufacturer (Scala for Belgians) but the guy in question was not available, it will give me an explanation but later he said that's what I had yesterday alleged they decreased the thickness of the pipe and they are still old sleeves? (Missing so 4 / 10 mm diameter)

Whatever I got out by buying 2 45 additional intermediate elbows ° who glued them without problem ...!

Recent developments:

a) Assembly of the cage "upside down":

- As shown in the photo is cantilevered on the stump and in balance: ca ca be less balance in the water!
- This cage has a dual function: to support the impeller (obviously) but also to the support and protection of the generator

The assembly is made 30 seconds by simply reversing the original bumper bar ...

All for € 0 ... ... it's no econologic that?

b) View of the interior with the original drive wheel (to be transferred if necessary to coupling to the gen):

I kept the original seal, and I plunged into 15 cm of water: it's waterproof. It will therefore make a good protective "housing".

Nonfunctional holes will be plugged.

Another advantage can be drilled, bolt, weld in as we want ... There's even 2 8 mm nuts already in place if needed ...

c) in preparation floats (PVC pieces are the only new parts for the moment): 2 * 3m of 100mm

The stool HS also serve to pick up some profiles.

In this connection I just noticed a really shocking thing: if you want profiles aluminum rectangles Costeaux it would be cheaper to buy a new ladder in promo and cut the profiles rather than gross !! Strange but true ...

But why such a length for floats:

a) stabilize at best (tub)
b) carry the weight: the cage + wheel are already 17 kg empty.
c) offset against the torque of the generator on the chassis.

These are 100mm, so I have roughly: 7.5 kg of water displaced by m. in total immersion. There are 6 m, or 45 kg of "push".

Assuming that the weight of the total assembly makes in 30 kg this gives an immersion 2 / 3.

I affinerais thereafter:

a) by ballasting
b) placing 1 cental float more (I've already ordered 2m of 125mm with caps caps in my plumber)

"Result":

Everything is aluminum, the sleepers are pieces of the stool : Cheesy: attached to the floats by PVC pipe rings.

I put 4 PVC pipe fasteners for not having to pierce the floats, I think to put 4 more afterwards because it seems to me light. Advantage: you can slide everything to balance the wheel if necessary.

And last photo: positioning of the wheel on the floats (the scale end it's just for the picture as nothing is yet set):

Tomorrow I shall make fleet hoping ca ca not run or not foute the camps with the flow Image
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/04/09, 00:15

Ben me, I would not alone :P

You see here the trick if your DIY is seen by a drunk in Namur on the Meuse?

UFO on the Meuse, the man saw a strange craft, floating silently in the night : Shock:

Nightcap !

about, pretty fitting, what you say is true for the profile, they would not do the shot of the cookie package that weighs less than a third and has the same size as the previous one? is made pipes thinner and win more? (For the histoireLU yes it was them, justified the decrease in weight for health Customer Review what a fake ass!)
The most gag is that I realized me today that if you buy ready-made bed linen, it costs cheaper than current tissue m in a store : Shock: 18 € / m in 2,4m wide and 27 € for a percal sheet (fine Egyptian cotton of 1st quality in 180x200) while there is no photo, the fabric of the sheets is more beautiful, more solid, finer and all have done "finished". You must not take out your talent as a seamstress, hi, hi, hi!

The world is crazy and we must hang in there : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Lietseu the 02 / 04 / 09, 00: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 02/04/09, 00:17

Lietseu wrote:Ben me, I would not alone :P

Yes, I will ask Christine to hold on to the steel cable the other "end" :)

Anyway there is no risk either that is not non faster ... I think there is more risk he runs (collage shit) or it capsizes ...

Well I hope that there will be no witnesses : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

ps: not surprised tone fabrics story ... jcrois that more must try to understand this world ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 02/04/09, 02:45

Christhope

I 've done this sketch that can improve performance and generate a force of about 2 floats : Idea:

Alain :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/04/09, 08:46

Alain thank you, but I did not understand everything in your scheme? How does it work? They are collecting pipe or floats?

Yes it could be done if I do not have enough watts, but for the moment I remain on the "asymmetrical" solution of the floats ...

A priori on your diagram the float on the right is out of balance, with the generator, I think that the center of gravity of the whole will be in the middle of the "tank" (which I call the cage)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/04/09, 12:23

Toff Hi, nice tone raft :D

I'm looking forward to the buoyancy of your machine, it seems it would take me as your floats are wider than all worn (dawn between floats)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."