Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

special motors, patents, fuel consumption reductionVortex for 106

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
marino.p
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Vortex for 106

Unread Messageby marino.p » 22/02/17, 17:15

Hello
I would like your opinion about the vortex, I have among my car Peugeot 106 2 1.0l stage single-injection of 1999, and I saw that there are who made the vortex appriori and they are satisfied. By cons of made that "it must be mounted as close to the inlet how to install a vortex as the sell (in a cylinder and two turbines) .If you among you already on a 106 even with a change you will be so kind, I thought to change the air filter that is to say make it back vortex in the filter and come put the air system which is above the nozzle block and filter out the has air.
thank you in advance
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: vortex for 106

Unread Messageby Janic » 23/02/17, 08:05

going on Quanthomme / VORTEX where you will find various tests, forms and results. I put on a vortex R25 on Twingo, on 406 on Mondeo, Focus on, etc ... always with a significant reduction of CO whose last essence of TB 1998: 0.00 CO
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: vortex for 106

Unread Messageby izentrop » 23/02/17, 09:03

Drive gently yaksa real.
The trick is to anticipate and brake as little as possible (while training : Wink: ): To reach the entrance of a village in 50, let go of the accelerator at the right time.
During the time of deceleration, the injectors are cut.

But as you'll prefer listening to the bullshit of Quanthomme, you're going to spend your money in a useless gadget, I have no doubt : Frown:

PS: I hope I'm wrong course : Wink:
0 x
Have reason to believe does not mean that we have reason to believe.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vortex 106

Unread Messageby Janic » 23/02/17, 10:32

marino hello
Drive gently yaksa real.
The trick is to anticipate and brake as little as possible (while training : Wink: ): To get to the entrance of a village at 50, let go of the accelerator at the right time.
During the time of deceleration, the injectors are cut.
But as you'll prefer listening to the bullshit of Quanthomme, you're going to spend your money in a useless gadget, I have no doubt : Frown:
PS: I hope I'm wrong course

It would have surprised me skeptical gentleman was not a theoretical review.
I have for decades a cushy driving green. Since these decades I noted my consumption over the same course (400km) with trip computer and full full control. I gently accelerating, I hardly hinders maintaining a sufficient distance to the vehicle slows down and uses the brake for the stop, etc ... But from the vortex establishment made hands (it does not cost that a metal end and shears) consumption falls between the 0.5 and 1 / 100 with increased torque felt in the ratings and CO levels drop as shown by measurements of TC bench.
So, as usual izentrop is mistaken preferring speeches to experimentation.
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
marino.p
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby marino.p » 03/03/17, 16:19

Hello everyone
I do not understand I had no message for your answers in my email I thought you abandoned me.
yes I was seeing on the forum that you told me but I find nothing to 106 2 phase, which be interested me is if one of you already know how I would.
I also read a person who does not agree is right but must be tried especially need to buy anything, anyway it's like everything that believes not believe that.

Thank you and good day
0 x

Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 04/03/17, 10:38

[Quote = "marino.p"
yes I was seeing on the forums that you said but I find nothing to 106 2 stageThis be interested me is if one of you already know how I would.
I also read a person who does not agree is right but must be tried especially need to buy anything, anyway it's like everything that believes not believe that.
[/ Quote]

Given the extremely high number of vehicle model and the relatively low number of experimenters of this system it would be really a stroke of luck that you find someone who's already made on the same vehicle as yours, which gives enough information that is reproducible and that he really developed ..... in short, the principle is interesting and gives good results on some engines, but there is every chance that either of you to construction and development. You can inspire you the most serious / documented buildings.

To qualify the way, turbulence is a phenomenon quite well studied in recent engines because of stringent specifications loads consumption and pollutant emissions. On a recent e-encased engine sensors etc ... I do not believe for a second that you can improve anything at all, at best no difference but with the non-zero risk of degrading the consumption (you can measure) and or emissions (that you have no chance to evaluate you yourself).

On an old nag kind fuel pit against it by the ideal niche, some intake systems are truly archaic and you can pretend to limit the conso and emissions, improve flexibility etc ...... with chances also limit the maximum power (who cares it is rarely used).
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 04/03/17, 13:30

To qualify the way, turbulence is a phenomenon quite well studied in recent engines because of stringent specifications loads consumption and pollutant emissions. On a recent e-encased engine sensors etc ... I do not believe for a second that you can improve anything at all, at best no difference but with the non-zero risk of degrading the consumption (you can measure) and or emissions (that you have no chance to evaluate you yourself).
I do not fully share this view, by experience! The stage 106 2 1996 to 2003 covers, ie the same period as the models I have with sensors and electronics.
however, and it is useful to pay attention to it, some models generate their own vortex, so check the order not to cause another reverse vortex (direction of the fins).
0 x