Videos of a strange engine

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Videos of a strange engine

by oli 80 » 19/08/09, 18:59

hello, this is what i found while looking for stirlings engines on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA_chc3s ... re=related rather amazing, this engine looks like an engine that uses suction to operate, once christophe had posted a subject topic with a video, the engine was wooden

I found the subject https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteur-en- ... t7322.html

here is the armapax chain a guy who lives not far from my home, those who know the city of sarbrücken in germany i live on the french side, which city?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Armapax
clue: patrica kaas was born there
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/08/09, 22:14

Thank you Alain G, as the correction is still available .... La! Canceled due to bastard link : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Flytox the 19 / 08 / 09, 23: 14, 2 edited once.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/08/09, 23:04

Flytox

Your links invite us to scan our computer

video.filetube contains spyware.
: Evil:

Fortunately my system detected it.
:|
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/08/09, 03:45

Hello

Stiring Wendel

Andre
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/08/09, 09:40

Nice models :D

they are "Vacum Motor"

The hot air sucked in at the intake is sucked into the chamber, the "valve" closes at TDC and the cooling of the gas creates the depression which ensures the displacement of the cylinder.

The perf are limited by the surface and the exchange speed, small cylinders will be more effective in this case, and the rotation speed will never be important, the maximum delta P will be around 0.8bar

it works elsewhere in the other direction, heating the cylinder :D

Others here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE6i6rKq ... ature=fvwp

And the Otto engine from 1895, yes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbs9rLF6eI8&NR=1
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

vacum engine

by oli 80 » 20/08/09, 17:01

Andre wrote:Hello

Stiring Wendel

Andre

hello absolutely she was born in stiring wendel and she was there in concert on july 25th, and yes it is where i live, to get back to the engines the otto engine is also a "flame eater" i'm sure that there are other engine systems in the genre
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

otto and langen engine

by oli 80 » 20/08/09, 21:17

good evening, here I understood in fact this motor of which I put the video at the beginning of the subject "flame swallower" is in fact an otto motor, this one uses the vacuum created by the expansion and the retraction of the air , a german invention, formerly like the stirling engine, we would prefer to abandon these systems rather than improve them, if we succeeded in improving the stirling engine maybe we would manage to do the same for the otto engine
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/08/09, 08:37

Capt_Maloche wrote:Nice models :D

they are "Vacum Motor"

The hot air sucked in at the intake is sucked into the chamber, the "valve" closes at TDC and the cooling of the gas creates the depression which ensures the displacement of the cylinder.

Perf is limited by the surface and the exchange speed, small cylinders will be more effective in this case, and the speed of rotation will never be important, the maximum delta P will be around 0.8bar

it works elsewhere in the other direction, heating the cylinder :D

Improving them is quite simple, but to do what?

I don't know what the efficiency of these gadgets can be, maybe 30%, and even if we placed a "heating" chamber at the entrance so as not to lose the energy of the flame, the power on the shaft. will always be limited by atmospheric pressure while a heat engine must rise to around one hundred bar in TDC during the explosion

however, these are very simple motors :D , a good point for DIY enthusiasts of all kinds to convert thermal energy into mechanics
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 21/08/09, 09:31

Capt_Maloche wrote:Improving them is quite simple, but to do what?

the interest of flame suckers and stirling or others is that they operate from any heat source.
it opens up interesting uses.
for example running an engine (thus producing mechanical energy) from a wood fire or concentrated heat from the sun.

the yields are indeed very low (much lower than 30%) but the yield is not everything ...
0 x
Click my signature
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/08/09, 13:46

One test that would be interesting as dirk pitt said, is to couple the input on a wood stove and recover the heat from the cylinder in liquid form and thus benefit from some watts produced by the engine.

There would surely be fouling of the cylinder, but hey, we should see.

A small liquid-cooled diesel engine could also be used for heating, using coolant and exhaust to heat the house.
It would surely be more efficient as a yield than a simple furnace which only gives heat.
:D
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"