trilobic and other motor (message Remundo and Pascal ...)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
dds78
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

trilobic and other motor (message Remundo and Pascal ...)

by dds78 » 11/05/10, 19:05

Hi Pascal, Remundo and all the others who read and share opinions,

Pascal it's great to have found Mr Lefeuvre, I have been trying to reach him for over twenty years but I have never managed to find his trace.
Inventor and passionate about motor, at 19 I realized a motorcycle fork, I almost sold it to BFG French motorcycle manufacturer, but here is a year after our agreement more than BFG. Then I realized an engine without crankshaft cam engine, no means to develop it, it must be said that 20 years ago in France the inventor and the creator of company were not helping, then the time to pass, and then in 2007 I rework on an engine with variable compression ratio and deactivation of the cylinders. In 2008 I proposed my idea to a company, for this company I managed to build a tax credit research file, which to be accredited, we obtained the research tax credit, but voila all that was too good for be true, 2008 the crisis is going through there, layoffs etc. … The CEO was afraid to go further and the story ends there.

The inventor is a general, a lonely person who is taken for a fool, and to whom we say it will never work!
The inventor spends all his energy is money and his health, his family life sometimes also takes a hit, it is said of him sometimes that he is crazy.
The idea of ​​genius, the one that will revolutionize the world where it is he seeks it.

Good to return to the work of Pascal this crazy this genius, if I can my friend say it, you have to be crazy like you like me to spend as much energy in your research, I think you are on the right track, your trilobic with great potential, if I have time I will work on it again.

And you Remundo, great your distribution system I really like, but I haven't had time to study it in depth yet.

To come back to the question how to develop our ideas and sell them, I propose to join us and create a Research and Development office. With all our skills combined I believe that we could advance the schmilblick as our friend Coluche said so well.
I suggest that all Internet users interested in the subject join us by becoming a shareholder.

So don't say it will never work! But said rather I will all do that for this to work, If in France we do not have Oil we have ideas.
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

press book

by Pascal HA PHAM » 12/05/10, 07:55

Hello Daniel,

we will have to meet to talk quickly about all this.
I imagine that you have already put together a "press book" summarizing your entire history (exhibition, photos, prototypes etc?)
A+

friendly.

Pascal
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/05/10, 09:58

So Daniel? :D

what's up ? it's been a long time since we "saw" each other.

Very nice to read you on econo 8)

@+
0 x
dds78
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dds78 » 15/05/10, 21:40

hi Remundo

And yes time goes by quickly too soon following my dismissal in 2007 I have to fight to get a job, then temporary assignment, contract cdd, since October 2009 I work in BLOIS (41) providing services for a company which manufactures Hydraulic steering pumps (JTEKT) it is a Japanese company, it is the first time that I work in a Japanese factory. For the little it is clean, square, it is an ecological enterprise, one of the first in France. But here it is at the end of May my mission stops because I am too old, too expensive. So I find myself looking for another job, or I settle in my account in a design office, but the economic situation in France is not brilliant for the Entreprisses, I don't know what to do.
Here are the reasons why I am not too much on the forum, but I do not forget you. I follow your work with great interests, you have good ideas, continuous like this.

Okay i'll try to talk a little bit more about this forum So here is the photo of my first invention 1980 motorcycle fork.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/05/10, 22:31

nice fork with articulated suspensions.

You still have experience in industrial design and in addition you have ideas, a small BE might need that. We have to put this forward. : Idea:
0 x
dds78
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

engine

by dds78 » 15/05/10, 23:23

I see that you are not sleeping yet and that you are very reactive.

Yes experience no problem, but here I am 50years old I am a fifties word that I do not like my voila it is like that for the current society.

As for the BE they do not want to pay, I am too expensive for the Small BE, even if I lower my salary.

But as you say I have ideas and I do not give up.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/05/10, 09:34

Hi Daniel
dds78 wrote:Hi friends

Thank you Remundo for your compliments on my site, I will try to do it again so that it is even better and less mess my is not easy.
Following some worries in the working life if we can say I did not have too much time dedicated to forum, I also finished writing two books, I just have to publish them (if someone has a publisher on hand, otherwise it will be done on the author's account).

To come back to the Patent Bernardd is not entirely wrong, I have been a fan of free software for a long time, I have made some programs and I have never deposited anything, however I have published and marketed the faster.
But Remundo you are also right if the idea is good the patent is still the best way for this protégé in this low world of thief of ideas. What could be simpler to appropriate an idea.

Today with the internet it is easy to publish this publicity but also to steal the idea so quickly.

A little text on the engine

Ode to Motors
Oh my beautiful engine, joy of my passion, you exist as it is and nobody is able to dethrone you,
1000 and 1 invention but not one to replace you.
Come on, come on, hell, a little imagination would do us good
we are in the air of IT, the air of pollution
who will take up the challenge, which will dethrone the Bielle Crank engine
Come on, all go to your cranks

My contribution
Trilobiquien, Trilobiqienne, one for all .. all for one

A suivre

Daniel dds78

Ps: If someone has a job to offer me or a good idea for starting a business, I am interested.

It is a design which we impatiently await the rest of ... The gas exchange part reminds me of spherical rotary valves, kind of the COATES system.

Among the pages of your site, this brings together a whole bunch of good links : Idea:

@+
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/05/10, 18:02

there is gray matter in unemployment ...

and I might be part of it soon again...

banding together to do something would be a good idea, but you have to choose the right thing to be able to sell it quickly, not to make something too expensive which cannot be sold directly to the one who needs it but must be sold to a builder who does not want it since he already earns by selling what exists

so no engine for car or plane: even better it's unsaleable

no lawnmower engine or small generator: the Chinese already make them and everyone is happy with them

you have to do what does not exist so what some are looking for and are ready to pay

for example engine for small cogeneration: heating and electricity of a house, several versions, diesel with fuel oil or frying oil, explosion with methane or gas generator: it would be desirable that the petrol and diesel version be very close and easy to switch from one to the other with a minimum of parts

even if some resale of original type of engine, I think that for this project it is necessary to do very classic: the quality of this engine will be the ease of disassembly to easily replace the wearing parts

the market for these "heating engines" will be good to take and there is hope to sell them long before it is copied.
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 16/05/10, 19:50

Hi everybody

chatelot16 is pragmatic.
we are no longer at the end of the XIX century when the dream could turn into reality.
the creative engineering that can be realized is only accessible to large R&D. Even if the self-employed are just as creative, they run up against the wall of interests.
I think adaptive engineering is more accessible especially to
TP&ME, whose know-how, responsiveness and taste for challenge allow the innovation of projects from discoverers or groups of independent discoverers.
chatelot16 you are right.
@+
orbs
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Tri-lobic engine: The origins

by ARMAND » 22/12/12, 17:05

Tri-lobic motor: Patent 1903 "Cooley rotary steam engine": Epitrocoid motor also known as "tri-lobe" : Mrgreen: (MDR)
0 x