Individuals: should ask an invention patent or not?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Individuals: should ask an invention patent or not?

by denis » 23/08/06, 15:31

hello, i am facing a problem, already several years ago i wanted to patent an invention, but it is very complicated, moreover at INPI, i was explained that to consult the inventions to check if it doesn’t didn't already exist, you had to pay in the 3000f !!
then comes the patent itself, which is also very expensive!
I just discovered that the designation "patented SGDG" means: patented Without Government Guarantee
So by paying a very large sum of money, I am guaranteed to be copied and to spend crazy sums in criminal proceedings, with a flop of "Avocaparasite" which will have advantages in dragging the "business" in length. get greased a max! : Evil:
Today I have an invention again, does anyone know a parade?
the copyrigt is for the writings and arts, the mark does not protect?
remains the soleau envelope, but not guaranteeing either that I get the patent!
if anyone knows a solution thank you
difficult to be an inventor, inventions bring a lot to everyone who revolves around, but an inventor is rarely a businessman with charisma and good expression
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/06, 15:40

1) The patent is rather a catch-all for individuals because without means of industrial development behind it is a waste of time ...

Do not dream, the legend of the self-taught independent inventor who sells his patent to manufacturers is just one ... see NIH syndrome: https://www.econologie.com/telechargemen ... utomobile/

2) To answer your question: it depends on what you are looking for, fame or fortune? If it's glory you can swing everything on the net ... if it's fortune you have to change profession :D sorry this is nothing personal but having for my part patented i know what i'm talking about ... our companies don't like independent innovators ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/08/06, 17:10

I agree with Christophe.

In my opinion, the only solution that can work to earn a little money with an invention when you are particular is, if possible, to make a prototype and, if it's interesting enough to appate them, to call the media.

It can have 2 advantages:
Make yourself known to potential investors,
Once you got into the media, if you sent yourself a sealed envelope, no one can say that he found it before you.

On the other hand, even if nobody claims the authorship or the anteriority of the invention, that will not prevent the big firms from pirating the idea.

But if you are used to the media, you can always go to Julien Courbet : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 23/08/06, 21:41

1) that's what I thought!
2) shame, in addition not very interested in glory, in money a minimum, I will try to directly exploit the product.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/06, 22:02

Targol wrote:But if you are used to the media, you can always go to Julien Courbet : Lol:

-1!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 23/08/06, 22:48

Targol wrote:I agree with Christophe.

But if you are used to the media, you can always go to Julien Courbet : Lol:

Julien Courbey The actor ... eh !!!!
Not Julien Courbet the presenter : roll:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 16/09/06, 19:16

Or you break in the USA, there they have people who specialize in helping inventors.
-they give you money
they help you find industrialists
- they earn a lot of money with your invention
-and you too

It's hard to say, but in Europe, taxation kills all willingness to take risks
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/09/06, 20:42

Hello
Philippe Schutt wrote:Or you break in the USA, there they have people who specialize in helping inventors.
-they give you money
they help you find industrialists
- they earn a lot of money with your invention
-and you too

It's hard to say, but in Europe, taxation kills all willingness to take risks

Do you think it works like that in America?
Yes it looks easier they are more open to novelty, but for one purpose make $ and it happens that if you have not been careful enough, your invention undergoes some small modifications and it is no longer you the author, you discover a patent modified with your basic idea.
I know the guy who invented the paint roller, the bottle with a bag to avoid air bubbles marketed by playtexe .ect .. well, well it is far from being rich ..
inventing and marketing is two things; it is not those who build who profit from the fruits of their labor, but those who sell.
Anyway, those who build are only interested in building and inventing, they are passionate people, who have a poor family life, few friends, to share their discussions. Money is just necessary to advance their ideas.
Inventor and businessman this does not fit into the same character.

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 16/09/06, 22:05

it's true, that bizness is not really my thing : Cheesy:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 17/09/06, 19:51

just from my region, there are always people who spin there. I already know 3 of them in my close relationships. they are all strong guys in their field, and who do not find in France the boost they need.
if you have to choose between "nothing" and "probably illusory" what do you choose?
for the moment none of them intends to return, quite the contrary!
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"