Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

special motors, patents, fuel consumption reductionelectrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 23/12/14, 21:58

The problem is that we put the cart before the horse.

We try to sell us an economically indefensible concept today with overpriced cars (Tesla S is cheaper for as much autonomy and very superior performance) and above vehicles dependent on a non-existent infrastructure.

Besides that the electric car is criticized his lack of charging stations while efforts were made to make it dependent on specific terminals and that one has not even been able to standardize a single plug standard on the vehicles. : Evil:

It's amazing, electric current or 220V 380V remains the same and although they were taken us more while oil made us the same gun for several types of gasoline and diesel even seen that many who distracted are wrong fuel at the pump ...

You have to fight and fend for loading his car anywhere as rightly makes the Tesla S whose manufacturer offers the same energy to customers at major travel through its network of superchargers.

The hydrogen car is a lure for customers expect are coming hypothetical rather than go electric ...

The only positive from the car to hydrogen, is that it is just electric. : Arrowu:
0 x

nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby nlc » 23/12/14, 22:24

I have nothing to add 8)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Macro » 24/12/14, 08:54

citro wrote:It's amazing, electric current or 220V 380V remains the same and although they were taken us more while oil made us the same gun for several types of gasoline and diesel even seen that many who distracted are wrong fuel at the pump ...

Personally I had a cab GLI golf 1991 gasoline (reimported US) I put you in the undid get into it other than the gun 95 sp (smaller than diesel)
A station equipped with API you can meter the 95 in diesel but not the reverse if the car is with international standards ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 24/12/14, 10:00

Of course the diameters of guns caps differ depending on the fuel, but on my Citroen Evasion 1997, I can fill up with anything, they put the same fill hole for all models, petrol or diesel and the worst is that it is not compatible with ethanol (SP95E10) according to the manufacturer, and all stations do not offer the SP95 without ethanol.

My intention was to say that 230V taken or standardized industrial 380V existed for decades and are reliable and safe.
It was not difficult to add a little mechanical and electronic security to ensure the continuity of the ground wire and the power when the plug is connected (sensor with microswitch). This would have cost € 30 50 to by taken, nobody would have winced. Instead they wanted us to flog the wallbox € 1000 to install by professional ...
It ends, for users like me with wallbox purchased at discount prices on the net or direct manufacturer and I pick up the wall to take with me on a trip with after a decision from an iron. to connect me to any 220V taken ...
:?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Macro » 24/12/14, 10:59

citro wrote: and all stations do not offer the SP95 without ethanol.

No more gas station in France sells sp95 without ethanol. There has automatically 4.7% about it. and between 7 and 8% for E10 ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 24/12/14, 15:42

Yes, we already told me. But I still try to preserve my vehicle because the manufacturer does not recommend it.

Can you tell us that you can have the information at the source, if the SP98 contains ethanol and how much. :?:

Thanks in advance. :D
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Leo Maximus » 24/12/14, 17:56

citro wrote:Yes, we already told me. But I still try to preserve my vehicle because the manufacturer does not recommend it.

Can you tell us that you can have the information at the source, if the SP98 contains ethanol and how much. :?:

One can find such information on the "Total Fuel" site forum-auto.com.

http://www.forum-auto.com/questionsreponses/index.htm

Total fuels generally will advise to use the search engine for the answers to these questions have already been given.

The SP95 and SP98 have the same level of ethanol (max 5%) but variable depending on the season. The E10 has a higher rate (max 10%).

It could be that the password E10 to E15 in the coming years:

0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Leo Maximus » 24/12/14, 22:50

Obamot wrote:... First there is no production / storage mass of hydrogen in the state ...

The annual production of hydrogen amounts still to tens of millions of tons.

In the case of hydrogen for automotive fuel cell that is currently 50% from renewable and 100% from 2025 2030 ~. It has nothing improbable because Japan "dying, debt crippled" but still the world's leading creditor to the fascinating China and Germany "über Alles", installs nothing 30 MW photovoltaic day, the equivalent of an EPR all 2 months. The pace to double in the years 2.

Honda and Iwatani deploy a network of service stations that produce hydrogen from photovoltaic installed on the surrounding buildings. Service stations using electrochemical compression very high efficiency, close to 100%.

According to the Nikkei, Japanese distributors have networks intended to boost the car to hydrogen CAP by offering it for free ... between 2020 and 2025! (Only taxes, ridiculous, would be seen). : Lol:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Macro » 26/12/14, 06:28

citro wrote:Yes, we already told me. But I still try to preserve my vehicle because the manufacturer does not recommend it.

I will have put the links to the specifications sheets 3, products applicable pm today. Not the incorporation rate of ethanol does not vary according to the season is the fabriquation base has ethanoler changing (eté / winters that gasoline evaporates less in summer). I do not know what is the 98 in the matter of making it always is that once out of raff imported or not a pouilleme ethanol is added in my knowledge ...
0 x
LaChanson7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby LaChanson7 » 26/12/14, 10:50

Can you try me links on mp? I need it
0 x