Bypass the Pantone

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Bypass the Pantone

by Sdc77 » 20/12/05, 18:04

Hello everyone.
For those who like me are looking to run an engine in the water, but waiting to get there are trying to save valuable money and a gesture for the planet, and find the Pantone a little complex to achieve at a lower cost and without tools, I encourage them to read the content of this site carefully !!
They speak there of doping with the water of the engines, and circuits of control of the oxygen probe etc ...
Attention it is in English, but it is a gold mine of information and within the reach of all (except to allergic to English : roll: )

http://better-mileage.com/index.html

Ndc.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/12/05, 20:23

Thank you sdc77, it is very interesting this site!
Reading in perspective for tonight !!!

A+
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 21/12/05, 18:33

SUPER :D the site I will have to spend time to read everything. I quickly read something. The danger of the injection of steam is the heating that it creates in the exhaust and this may damage the catalytic converter. The heat absorption in the exhaust is perhaps the advantage that the Pantone has over the live steam injection ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 21/12/05, 20:34

Hello,
This is approximately the same as the VIX system
or that a reactor too cold.
If it's just wet air you want to get into the engine
put a mop that soaks in water and sucks air from the engine
through seeking to dry it you will arrive at a similar result .....

Andre
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 21/12/05, 22:36

You read between the lines André!
In any case, your grandmother's remedy for the mop is fun !!
No, it's a question of passing water into the engine, and since they have had problems of regulation by passing it as it is, they recommend sending water vapor, hence the pipe. around the exhaust manifold to act as a heat exchanger. Then there is the VERY interesting part of the small circuit that manages the injection! According to them, just by setting up this circuit we already arrive at 18% of fuel savings! + the doping with water vapor that will increase the compression and decrease the temperature in the cylinder ... In short, it looks like the G system for the leaders! I really like me : Lol:

Ndc.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 21/12/05, 23:17

Me on my side I had anyway planned to try to directly inject the output of the bubbler to the admission.

As my bubbler will be ready before my reactor, it will make measurements with damp air doping, without passage in the reactor.

By cons, it is sure that there will be less water than if I inject steam ...

A+
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 22/12/05, 10:35

EUH inject the steam of your bubbler directly in the admission is not like you drowned your reactor?
When my car rolls with the reactor drowned I feel like driving a coffee maker. If I add the rails and the coal oven it's a steam locomotive :D.
I would have to try the system to see but I remember that Andre once answered someone who wanted to send water vapor into the engine "test you will see what it does". Undaid "I tried and I will not be sorry"
WHY :?:
It is true that "we" budding Pantoniseurs, have difficulties to develop the reactor. We are trying out simpler solutions such as this one. The doping as it is presented here is identical to that of the German planes of the 2eme Guerre (it seems to me). Doping with the Pantone is different and seems more effective according to the pros of Pantone. Certainly because the water vapor is hotter, formed of finer particles and charged with static electricity. For me there is electrolysis of water as in a home heating circuit when installing two different metal radiators on the same circuit.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 22/12/05, 10:53

Yeah, I do not know. I will try we will see well;)

Yesterday I found a site that sells water injection kits very elaborate, and they they carrement a injector that sprays the water on admission.

http://www.aquamist.co.uk/

Go around the site, it's quite interesting.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/05, 11:55

Nlc, this site is on econo for a while : Shock: on one of the first article of the site but it concerns especially the competition car:

https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=37
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 22/12/05, 12:01

Oops sorry : Oops:

I did not see.
But it is true that I have never done the complete tour of the (very complete!) Site.

Yes it's their goal is to boost power by avoiding that the engine heats too much rather than saving money : roll:
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"