Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

special motors, patents, fuel consumption reductionA fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
User avatar
Flytox
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13267
Registration: 13/02/07, 22:38
Location: Bayonne
x 417

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby Flytox » 12/11/17, 19:46

... what is true for my lungs, is an example, as to the air intakes in our engines, I found at each installation of cyclone air with double blades, of my manufacture, a gain of power and of immediate acceleration, from low revs, and each time in each gearshift to the gearbox ... each acceleration therefore brings its airflow admitted automatically and very quickly...ditto for the exhaust outlet, because I also installed cyclone air, to quickly extract the gas, in equilibrium admission / exhaust ...
if my plans and models serve a lot, then it's a progress ... I attach a photo of cyclone air double blades made on several planes ..
if you send me your mail I have a whole file on the fuel savers ... (10 months of work)

You can put us pictures of exhaust cyclone that you have mounted and some results encrypted (with and without exhaust cyclone)?

therefore brings its airflow admitted automatically and very quickly

+ 1 with wirbelwind262, your "input" is a decrease of the airflow. On the other hand, "certain" turbulence under certain conditions can improve combustion. Closer to the combustion chamber (valve) the turbulence can be very powerful, upstream of the AMHA air filter it is totally insignificant. Between the two the field of experimentation is vast ...
Higher up I asked you how you measure differences in performance (other than subjectively).

Bonsoir
nikolaj, the VSUs before and after the air filter are useless, it can disturb the air flow sensors and mess the engine computer. you do not need to put it everywhere, you will take your head unnecessarily.

+ 1.

You completely deceive yourself into thinking that adding pressure drops (because it's just that) all over the circuit can save anything.
A swirling flow does not accelerate, it loses energy by viscous friction, and therefore slows down.
And for those who would imagine that a swirling flow can improve the mixture of fuel injected (which is still the least absurd hypothesis): the intake plenum necessarily scatters any turbulence created upstream ...

+ 1.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 77
Registration: 17/08/17, 18:38
Location: 35120 picking ring
x 6
Contact :

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby nikolaj » 12/11/17, 23:02

Olivier22 wrote:
nikolaj wrote:I noticed at each installation of cyclone air with double blades, of my manufacture, a gain of power and immediate acceleration, at low speeds, and each time in each gearbox change ...
Did you put your car on the power bench? Or do measurements with Powerdyn or other? For good, the feeling ...

You completely deceive yourself into thinking that adding pressure drops (because it's just that) all over the circuit can save anything.
A swirling flow does not accelerate, it loses energy by viscous friction, and therefore slows down.
And for those who would imagine that a swirling flow can improve the mixture of fuel injected (which is still the least absurd hypothesis): the intake plenum necessarily scatters any turbulence created upstream ...

Consumption gains can be observed because the engine is flanged. Put a block under the accelerator pedal and you will have the same effect.
If you notice a better response to the acceleration with a system clamping the air supply, it is that the engine is too poor in normal conditions (tired fuel pump or dirty injectors, or defective pressure regulator)

hello, I found the km traveled ... the actual .. km traveled divided by the number of liter of full redone, and multiplied by 100 ... = savings compared to the facilities cyclones air .. You do not need sophisticated electronic test benches, the proof can seem to you * empirical * but it is "" the scientific experimentation with the real reality "" ...
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 77
Registration: 17/08/17, 18:38
Location: 35120 picking ring
x 6
Contact :

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby nikolaj » 12/11/17, 23:06

NEW CYCLONES 5 AIR 80 H 60 mm slope XNUMX ° ... to project the airflow very far ... in the air / fuel intake, and save .... manufacturing tutorial in photos ...
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-12.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-11.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-10.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-9.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-8.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-7.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-5.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-2.jpg
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 77
Registration: 17/08/17, 18:38
Location: 35120 picking ring
x 6
Contact :

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby nikolaj » 12/11/17, 23:07

NEW CYCLONES 5 AIR 80 H 60 mm slope XNUMX ° ... to project the airflow very far ... in the air / fuel intake, and save .... manufacturing tutorial in photos ... after...
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-23.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-22.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-21.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-20.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-19.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-18.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-16.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-14.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-13.jpg
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 77
Registration: 17/08/17, 18:38
Location: 35120 picking ring
x 6
Contact :

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby nikolaj » 13/11/17, 12:58

Flytox wrote:You can put us pictures of exhaust cyclone that you have mounted and some results encrypted (with and without exhaust cyclone)?

Hello, I have more photos (erased from my cellphone by cleaning); but the plan of the fixtures in the exhaust line ... and a picture of the cyclones installed ...
cordially...
Attachments
cyclone air vortex-nikolaj-10.PNG
cyclone air vortex-nikolaj-10.PNG (256.96 KIO) Viewed 1700 times
Cylones air on exhaust line-4.PNG
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)

User avatar
Flytox
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13267
Registration: 13/02/07, 22:38
Location: Bayonne
x 417

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby Flytox » 13/11/17, 23:22

nikolaj wrote:hello, I found the km traveled ... the actual .. km traveled divided by the number of liter of full redone, and multiplied by 100 ... = savings compared to the facilities cyclones air .. You do not need sophisticated electronic test benches, the proof can seem to you * empirical * but it is "" the scientific experimentation with the real reality "" ...


I think everyone understands that you know how to bend / cut / roll sheets but I think what interests us the most is the gain in conso .... you do not develop at all. : Wink: AMHA the gain in conso is relatively small, the large measurement dispersions and it is therefore very difficult to measure a conso way that holds the road especially with amateur means. So this profusion of AVEC "comparable" without documented results compared etc ... I can not see where you want to bring us .... : roll:
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 77
Registration: 17/08/17, 18:38
Location: 35120 picking ring
x 6
Contact :

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby nikolaj » 14/11/17, 08:49

Flytox wrote:
nikolaj wrote:hello, I found the km traveled ... the actual .. km traveled divided by the number of liter of full redone, and multiplied by 100 ... = savings compared to the facilities cyclones air .. You do not need sophisticated electronic test benches, the proof can seem to you * empirical * but it is "" the scientific experimentation with the real reality "" ...


I think everyone understands that you know how to bend / cut / roll sheets but I think what interests us the most is the gain in conso .... you do not develop at all. : Wink: AMHA the gain in conso is relatively small, the large measurement dispersions and it is therefore very difficult to measure a conso way that holds the road especially with amateur means. So this profusion of AVEC "comparable" without documented results compared etc ... I can not see where you want to bring us .... : roll:

Hello, the sharing of technology is good, the web is also used for that ... how not to appreciate my camper 3 t / 3.5t that consumes less than 8l / 100 km? even if in the eyes of others I would be an "amateur", it does not disassemble me at all, but encourages me to progress in all my technological research ... my results? a first patent of invention in 1987 ...
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 175
Registration: 06/11/08, 16:41
Location: Brittany / Toulouse (for now)
x 4

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby Olivier22 » 15/11/17, 20:07

The road test alone is worthless. The conditions are too variable. My car also has a consumption that changes a little from one full to another, without that I hack.
To pass one's car on a roller bank does not cost the eyes of the head either; saw your investment in the project (all your honor), in your place it is one of the first things that I would have done. In addition there is sometimes the possibility to ask a flow meter of gasoline, it would bring you valuable information
Good by cons, if it is a motorhome it would be a first, it would certainly end in a photo turning on the net :D

If you want to stick to road tests, in addition to measuring consumption should time your trips. The comparison can be done at identical average speed (it will be very incomplete but it will still start to show a plausible trend).

If not at first sight your measures are consistent: you flange your engine, it consumes less ...
0 x
User avatar
Flytox
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13267
Registration: 13/02/07, 22:38
Location: Bayonne
x 417

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby Flytox » 15/11/17, 22:34

nikolaj wrote:
marc91 wrote:Hello
I found a device called SUPERCHARGER
which is a double-helix has turbinne fitting in
the air supply hose from the engine intake
anyone know it you this device and it has an effect on the engine?

hello, yes I installed a double in the air inlet just before an air filter, thisinflated"a little air filter, which becomes more permeable and makes it better pass the air to the combustion chambers ... very effective ... to recommend ...
cordially... : Arrow: : Idea: :D


How do you feel that the air filter "swells" a little and becomes more permeable?

Moreover, "More permeable" to air = more permeable to dust .... I who stupidly believed that the air filter was used to stop dust and other solid contaminants to prevent wear including high engine .. .., I would say rather, if it made the air filter actually more "permeable", ... to proscribe.

Your affirmations / explanations bother me, everyone recognizes that the obstacles in the admission (WITH, filter, probes, elbows etc ...) all contribute to curb the flow of air. You say that your air filter "inflated" "better pass the air to the combustion chambers". But your "inflated" air filter is better because it "becomes more permeable". So because it slows down the air ... so it makes "better pass the air". So you should turn your WITH which brakes the air upstream of the air filter .... so that it "better pass the air". : roll:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 175
Registration: 06/11/08, 16:41
Location: Brittany / Toulouse (for now)
x 4

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

Unread Messageby Olivier22 » 16/11/17, 02:42

An air filter is rigid anyway, this argument does not stand up
0 x


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1

Other pages that will certainly interest you: