Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

special motors, patents, fuel consumption reductionFuel savings with acetone?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
France
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby France » 01/02/12, 12:33

Do not worry my engine is still manufactured in 2012, only the shape of the inlet and the gas pressure in the rail have changed.

As against ethanol I agree. None of that in my tank. It may very well turn but formic acid / acetic + lean charge : Cry:
0 x

Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 01/02/12, 21:30

Obamot wrote:Keep semisynthetic, make a synthetic up-grade is more aggressive for certain engine seals and can shoot them in the worst cases.

So change of fluidity IF NECESSARY, not type.

My experience has no statistical value, but I upgraded synthetic all my cars depuis20 years all secondhand with good mileage (except new 309) (309 essence a Visa gasoline, a gasoline Jetta, and two R19 diesel) without any problems.

In addition, the R19 who was only 150000 Km even decreased its oil conso! (She spent the maxi Mini at 2 between oil changes with the oil recommended by Renault and since synthesis, there is a good oil cm above the mini).

As against to change the viscosity: The other day we make emptying the tractor mower with bricks Ze Stratttonne (8 cv?) Which works fine. No oil advocated close .... so oil '' semi-synthetic '' of the car is used (ref?).

Re-start the engine .... Result slap as if he had cast a rod! It immediately stops and fetches the recommended oil (much thicker). It makes emptying again ... to re start the noise is perfectly normal!

The moral of this story : Mrgreen: it is that by trading the viscosity one can make bullshit ....
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 01/02/12, 21:32

France wrote:As against ethanol I agree. None of that in my tank. It may well turn, but formic acid / acetic + lean charge : Cry:

Can you explain what you do ?????
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 01/02/12, 21:58

Flytox wrote:
Obamot wrote:Keep semisynthetic, make a synthetic up-grade is more aggressive for certain engine seals and can shoot them in the worst cases.

My experience has no statistical value, but I upgraded synthetic all my cars depuis20 years all secondhand with good mileage (except new 309) (309 essence a Visa gasoline, a gasoline Jetta, and two R19 diesel) without any problems.

In addition, the R19 who was only 150000 Km even decreased its oil conso! (She spent the maxi Mini at 2 between oil changes with the oil recommended by Renault and since synthesis, there is a good oil cm above the mini).

As against to change the viscosity: The other day we make emptying the tractor mower with bricks Ze Stratttonne (8 cv?) Which works fine. No oil advocated close .... so oil '' semi-synthetic '' of the car is used (ref?).

Re-start the engine .... Result slap as if he had cast a rod! It immediately stops and fetches the recommended oil (much thicker). It makes emptying again ... to re start the noise is perfectly normal!

The moral of this story : Mrgreen: it is that by trading the viscosity one can make bullshit ....

Yes, all that you do well to remind those who are not already aware, we forget too easily, synthetic oil is a significant advance. But as you say, we must not generalize (well informed by the manufacturer, before committing the irreparable ...)

By cons I would have liked some give their opinion on the blow to the synthetic two times directly in gasoline (to 0,5%) or half a liter 100 liters of fuel to extend the longevity, it this is something that interests me a lot.
0 x
"The important thing is not the path to happiness, the important thing is the way" - Lao Tzu
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 01/02/12, 22:43

In compète, there is that the bottom yet. In F1 ago over 20 years, he was also, if they had the injection pump problems (on V8 Cosworth). :P
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

France
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby France » 02/02/12, 00:03

Flytox wrote:
France wrote:As against ethanol I agree. None of that in my tank. It may well turn, but formic acid / acetic + lean charge : Cry:

Can you explain what you do ?????

How does what I do?

Otherwise what to avoid is spending an old engine that had mineral low-end to 100% super detergent synthesis, if we take off all deposits, if you have a filter it can go ... but if no engine oil filter, it can hurt.

And for the mower, advocated the manufacturer?
A Monograde oil?

We can easily replace single grade oil by a multigrade. Generally lawn is a highly viscous oil, but generally huh.
0 x
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 02/02/12, 08:22

France wrote:but formic acid / acetic + lean charge

I understand why you talk of formic or acetic acid and lean over. You must have some idea.

Otherwise what to avoid is spending an old engine that had mineral low-end to 100% super detergent synthesis, if we take off all deposits, if you have a filter it can go ... but if no engine oil filter, it can hurt.

+ 1. Eg 2CV accustomed to oil well Antar Molygraphite dirty could not appreciate the move to a detergent oil. : Mrgreen: (Start to guzzle oil)

And for the mower, advocated the manufacturer?
A Monograde oil?

We can easily replace single grade oil by a multigrade. Generally lawn is a highly viscous oil, but generally huh.

Not the mower on hand (in 160 km) to look at the labels, but when draining, reading it not correspond at all to the car's oil. On my Honda mower, no problems with the synthesis (Diesel) : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

France
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby France » 02/02/12, 16:10

Flytox wrote:
France wrote:but formic acid / acetic + lean charge

I understand why you talk of formic or acetic acid and lean over. You must have some idea.

Oh that.

Well there is always a little water in the tank with condensation, humidity, infiltrations, etc ...

If you put ethanol (ethanol + like water and tends to absorb moisture in the air ...), there is a reaction that produces formic acid, etc. .. and acid in an engine, we not really want.
Especially if the engine is not flexfuel original, so no nitrided valves or valve seats treaties or graphite pistons. And we must also reduce the drain interval due to these acids that are found in the engine oil.

And with ethanol, some non FlexFuel cars, it starts already less well in cold weather ... but especially under full load (accelerated 100%), the computer does not enrich enough, and turns too poor, so hot spot, and may damage the valves, or pierce (s) piston (s).

There are examples if we did research on google.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 04/02/12, 03:05

Hello

Obamot wrote:
I highly recommend (as had been recommended to me by teachers highly mechanical school ...).

He even advised me to remain in mineral base oil cheap, but with more frequent oil changes ... I ended up opting for the semi-synthetic, with the approval of the chief mechanic and general representation brand ... She had not too Km ...

Keep semisynthetic, make a synthetic up-grade is more aggressive for certain engine seals and can shoot them in the worst cases.

In aviation synthetic oil is forbidden in piston engines.
As these motors is high oil consumption or 1litres to 4 hours, see, oil synthesis is more dificult to burn on porcelain candles.
I use the Aeroshell 20w50 semi synthetic winter and summer I return to the mongrade Aero shell 100 more.
Those who have tested the synthetic 100% have had problems of additives are centrifuged in the hollow crankshaft parties pink metal rocker shaft axis piston undergo rapid wear. The oil seals in back of the propeller does not apreciated these oils.
In terms of the fuel normally is the 100 LL avgas
100 low leed, but as frequent wild places we sometimes supplies with super unleaded to avoid problems with the valve guides and valve seats (which lacks lead) we add a little fuel oil (Marvel oil).

Andre
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 04/02/12, 13:48

Andre wrote:Hello

Obamot wrote:
I highly recommend (as had been recommended to me by teachers highly mechanical school ...).

He even advised me to remain in mineral base oil cheap, but with more frequent oil changes ... I ended up opting for the semi-synthetic, with the approval of the chief mechanic and general representation brand ... She had not too Km ...

Keep semisynthetic, make a synthetic up-grade is more aggressive for certain engine seals and can shoot them in the worst cases.

In aviation synthetic oil is forbidden in piston engines.
As these motors is high oil consumption or 1litres to 4 hours, see, oil synthesis is more dificult to burn on porcelain candles.
I use the Aeroshell 20w50 semi synthetic winter and summer I return to the mongrade Aero shell 100 more.
Those who have tested the synthetic 100% have had problems of additives are centrifuged in the hollow crankshaft parties pink metal rocker shaft axis piston undergo rapid wear. The oil seals in back of the propeller does not apreciated these oils.
In terms of the fuel normally is the 100 LL avgas
100 low leed, but as frequent wild places we sometimes supplies with super unleaded to avoid problems with the valve guides and valve seats (which lacks lead) we add a little fuel oil (Marvel oil).

Andre

Excellent, thank you for confirming, that's very helpful.

Marvel is not a product of supermarket : Mrgreen: but a top-flight product ...
(This is the case to say ... ^^)

I guess it's this one:
http://www.marvelmysteryoil.com/index.php/site/mat/

In fact, how much Marvel oil, Add you (just to get an idea ... it is not specified on their website.)

And I like the anecdote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Mystery_Oil
0 x