Control does one climate with HAARP? Reportage i-Tele

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

Control does one climate with HAARP? Reportage i-Tele

by Christophe » 24/02/11, 14:44

2008 report on climate "control" technology broadcast on a cable channel to see in 8 minutes here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v6jA0vX58U

I put control between "" because at best we have a slight influence on climatic phenomena, it is for the moment far (and fortunately), to be an absolute control ...
0 x
Bricktal
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: t-on-climate control with HAARP? Reportage i-Tele

by Bricktal » 13/06/11, 07:36

Christophe wrote:2008 report on climate "control" technology broadcast on a cable channel to see in 8 minutes here:

I put control between "" because at best we have a slight influence on climatic phenomena, it is for the moment far (and fortunately), to be an absolute control ...

And if, as the report says, this was just a campaign of misinformation?

The army says nothing us, only confirms nothing and do not want to confirm what is said and reported. They are undoubtedly the first to cast a left voluntarily as what information they sought to manipulate the climate. Internet did the rest.

Control the weather as reported at the beginning of the report where they attempted experiences in Vietnam? Yes absolutely. This is easy enough to experience. Here in Quebec, which is a small state, these experiments took place in the Lac St-Jean to rain and to increase faster the water in the hydroelectric dams.

The silver salt was projected on clouds and moisture to agglomerate to rain ..

So at first glance, if this technology is effective and can be implemented by a state as small as the Quebec and although the usa certainly did not need HAARP to achieve it.

The explanation of HAARP is elsewhere. Where's a good question.
It is undoubtedly a place the usa do not want us to look too closely.

As one of the allied countries are not sending a real spy for them sting a super secret file and although this base remain secret about its activities. But once did the country touting usa want to put them in hot water by posting the right info?

I do not believe at all. Like anything or areas, good information is very well minting international against gold or other technologies, and governments are not all stupid and incompetent.

If it goes against their interests they will play out their cards against the usa. If the info will be cast into the public like the famous Wikileaks you find that there is not much to report on this site.

Yes, there is some diplomatic info but nothing very sensible to put in the tooth like a research report from the HAARP.

So you have your answer, which is equal to mine.
0 x
fredericponcet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fredericponcet » 03/07/11, 04:26

Perhaps it's best to look at what the official HAARP website says:

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/faq.html

I do not feel there are many mysteries in there. It is scientific research, with potential military interest (for telecommunications, geolocation ...) so there are certainly issues of intellectual property and strategic issues that make everything HAARP product is not broadcast. From there to see a Machiavellian project ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 20/09/13, 20:35

The HAARP website is now closed and searches on the site seemingly stopped since last May:

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) - a subject of fascination For Many hams and the target of conspiracy theorists and anti-government activists - has closed down. HAARP's program manager, Dr. James Keeney at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico, Told ARRL que le-acre sprawling 35 ionospheric research facility in remote Gakona, Alaska, has-been shuttered since early May.

http://www.arrl.org/news/haarp-facility-shuts-down
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
matx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by matx » 21/09/13, 12:07

Christophe wrote:2008 report on climate "control" technology broadcast on a cable channel to see in 8 minutes here:

Bonjour.

Some will say that it does not harm the planet.
Finally it's like chemtrails that do not exist ^^.

Evidence to the contrary to the European Parliament. Pity!

CHEMTRAILS SKYGUARDS April 8 & 9, 2013 Josefina Fraile at the European Parliament vofr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0hsiXdipjY
0 x
The free energy is expensive. ^^
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 21/09/13, 13:02

Matx wrote:
Bonjour.

He already had a subject on chemtrails, which actually does not exist ... (without irony on my part).

CHEMTRAILS SKYGUARDS April 8 & 9, 2013 Josefina Fraile at the European Parliament

The fact that some European parliamentarians have expressed doubts about HAARP, does not mean that it is a "climate control" device.
The term "Climate Control" comes from the conspiratorial sphere, in reality HAARP has absolutely no power to do such a thing!
According to Bernard Eastlund depositary of the patent, it would be possible, at best, to influence meteorological phenomena very locally, which is still very far from "controlling the climate" ...
0 x
matx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by matx » 22/09/13, 09:32

sen-no-sen wrote:
Matx wrote:
Bonjour.

He already had a subject on chemtrails, which actually does not exist ... (without irony on my part).

CHEMTRAILS SKYGUARDS April 8 & 9, 2013 Josefina Fraile at the European Parliament

The fact that some European parliamentarians have expressed doubts about HAARP, does not mean that it is a "climate control" device.
The term "Climate Control" comes from the conspiratorial sphere, in reality HAARP has absolutely no power to do such a thing!
According to Bernard Eastlund depositary of the patent, it would be possible, at best, to influence meteorological phenomena very locally, which is still very far from "controlling the climate" ...

Bonjour.
This is false Chemtrails exist, the evidence today in the city of Draguignan;).
Otherwise the Serbian Minister of Ecology is crazy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BmiiqirECY

As crazy as this video for example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eglBs0S2j_g

Or crazy like the story and all the experts who compose it:
What in the World are They Spraying? VI-ST French

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw41ZubwAM8

And the subject is precisely that HAARP is reflective particles found in the air ... thank you chemtrails.
All of these "geoengineering" programs have been voted and paid for by you :D.

There are experts, books, comissions, many people are working on that so that it does not exist it's just misinformed or lying to people.

It is easy to see that it exists for people who still have the logic of common sense and memory.

A last (say that it is to test the aircraft weight):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im9hXb2Luak

We take you for hams! :frown:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 22/09/13, 11:07

and it's go again with the myth of chemtrails.
0 x
matx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by matx » 22/09/13, 11:28

moinsdewatt wrote:and it's go again with the myth of chemtrails.

HAHAHA !!! What are we kidding. You do not look at the sky. You do not remember the sky before.

I say just what I see, airplanes by handful of 5 who turns in the sky, emitting clouds that stay all day.

The planes did not do that before, maybe because technology has evolved :)

At first sight this is not the Syrians who are gassed.
But well and truly what pay the mouhahahahah carbon tax.

Finally I say that it's just a delusional paranoid.
I went back and eat my fluorine my glutamate to my beautiful flat screen things will go much better.

Finally in terms of your message it does not provide much evidence against, so kidding yourself of this if you want.
I think the sources I cited are a little better than a "lol pee popo lol".

in later and opens your eye well : Lol:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 22/09/13, 11:34

Matx wrote:
There are experts, books, comissions, many people are working on that so that it does not exist it's just misinformed or lying to people.

... There are also many storyteller and conspiracy theorists who says anything!
Yet it is a pity, because there is actually research points to change the weather, saturate enemy radar, see to generate plasmas, fortunately the conspis are there to discredit all!

All of these "geoengineering" programs have been voted and paid for by you

What purpose?
Voted or by whom? When?
If you think the lines of aircraft contrails are actually chemicals streaks to perform indescribable project occult ... well I can not do anything for you!

HAHAHA !!! What are we kidding. You do not look at the sky. You do not remember the sky before.

for info matxAir traffic to increase 90% 20 in years!
This therefore explains why we see so many "contrails" in the sky, nothing very extraordinary ....
Strangely no streaks outside the air corridors, you have an explanation?
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."