Shopping for eating well

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
francine59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Shopping for eating well

by francine59 » 18/01/16, 18:14

Faced with the overdose of industrial products offered in our supermarkets, I bet to find delicatessen food products on the web.
I found several sites, one of which highlights small producers or artisans who have chosen proximity in their supplies: Picardy artisans working only with products from the region, etc.

I want to share this good plan by advising you to visit -http: //terroirsmarket.com/fr/
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/01/16, 20:52

Wow! ooh! 2nd post, a commercial proposal. Doesn't it smell like spam a bit? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/01/16, 21:01

Francine wants to roll us in the flour! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/01/16, 23:26

Fortunately, the elephant is watching over the grain!

Okay, it sucks :x

Francine’s bond is luxury, the cow !! (not Francine) : Evil:

In addition to the truffles in Picardy, I did not believe it (since it is min couin) ...

But if Image ... with more "sniffer" dogs : Mrgreen:
http://www.lunion.fr/region/ils-trouven ... b26n238306
0 x
francine59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by francine59 » 27/01/16, 17:44

Hello dear elephant
No, no ads or spam, just sharing.
I'm 59 and I also don't think there are truffles in Picardy lol
the site offers products from all regions
I already compared on the net and in store, it's not that expensive
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/01/16, 23:18

I like the coating of "Hello dear Elephant"blah-blah-blah, as if she had known him for ages with 4 posts on the clock ...

I say PUB: Indeed, Madame Francine is from 59, in the North not far from Roubaix, but contrary to what she claims ...
("chance" doing things right) we discover that the "terrorsmarket.com" server is precisely based in Roubaix ditto!

Which is very far from Picardy. Walk, 56 hours of walking round trip, not bad for "buy from small local producers"...

"You live local, buy local"
hum ... Madame Francine must have well muscled calves. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Normal side "crafts"delicatessen, when it takes us for hams!" : Arrowd: :|

"Not so expensive"she said: € 9,13 for a pot of cassoulet of 400 gr, that makes us the cassoulet at € 22 - the kg !!!

It is 20x more expensive than the mass market. (which therefore sometimes has good ...) : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

Not to mention the intensive SEO of more than 300 links that point to the site in question, many of the type posted here. With six points of identical occurrence compared to the commercial site ... [delicatessen, small producers, regional products, crafts, proximity, Picards] Pure chance again of course ...! Bah ... It's not bad, but why not have announced the color, when the aspect "crafts and local" I really have big doubts. These artisans do not make such sites, they cannot afford it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/16, 03:02

Ah no terrorsmarket it is rather ak and grenades that they must offer ... uh you made express ???

No link between the location of a host and its owner eh ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/01/16, 15:38

Heuh damn, aaah no: the blunder !!! Oh my God! : Cheesy:

Note that if the "AK"it is the acid-base imbalance and the"grenades"digestion by putrefaction (the result of which - excuse the metaphor - would be the expected result after indigestion of cassoulet) this site is at the top! : Lol:

I note that:

1) the title has nothing to do with the content, I suggest changing it (but really strictly nothing to do: "Shopping for eating well"this is certainly not making us stuff ourselves with cans of"industrial caterers"....)

2) the advertising link for these very, very expensive industrial-pseudo-artisanal products is still there, why?

3) Look for the "local producers"in the description of the products, you will not find them, except for summary descriptions that are strictly without value because they cannot be verified. No address of these, look for the error ...

4) If it had been authentic, I would have liked to smell the smell of hay from the stables, see the boils of the rural people, hear the sound of the bells of the villages and dream of scents of flowers .... None of that , we are hungry ...! Fortunately there is the thread of Did67.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"