Energy Performance Diagnosis (DPE)

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
hug
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Energy Performance Diagnosis (DPE)

by hug » 11/12/06, 17:12

Hello,

Since November, the Energetic Performance Diagnosis (EPD) http://www2.ademe.fr/servlet/KBaseShow? ... atid=15028 is mandatory when selling a home.

Who says measure, says method, the one approved by the ADEME is 3CL, 15 version currently http://www2.ademe.fr/servlet/KBaseShow? ... atid=15030

Who says method says software. The cheapest I found http://www.dpe-logiciel.com/index.htm worth 221 EUR including VAT (185 EUR HT)

Who says cheaper?

:)

Hug '

Edit by christophe: here are 2 free tools

https://www.econologie.com/dpe-bilan-the ... -3583.html
https://www.econologie.com/dpe-outil-et- ... -3585.html

0 x
orgone
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Energetic Performance Diagnosis (EPD)

by orgone » 23/10/07, 12:13

Hello,

Diagnostics will need to be certified, but the software they use is not. So be careful before buying!
Basically in the 3CL version of the government there are some bugs. For example:

-When we change the geographical area the consumption of DHW does not change (the cold water arrival temperature varies according to the regions) whereas it must vary (§2.1 of the justifications of the method 3CL V15c) This significantly changes the consumption of DHW. Could someone confirm?

Here for the example but I was able to note others ... further evidence of the 3CL method is not clear (chapters are poorly noted, and it is difficult to find). Is an update planned (for software and supporting documents)?

Can someone tell me : Shock: ?
0 x
Whoever does not want to look for reasons, whoever wants to find solutions.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/10/07, 18:07

A good quick way to determine the consumption of a house is to provide 3 years energy bills and bring them closer to the DJU (Degrees Unified Days), but this method, yet recommended by decree does not indicate the level of comfort of the old inhabitants (stingy or great lord)

Another good method consists in realizing a thermal balance of type RT2000 or 2005
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
orgone
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

dpe for the renovated tertiary

by orgone » 08/01/08, 10:53

could someone inform me?
How is a dpe done on the small tertiary (office type) that has just been renovated, and who therefore has no invoices for his new expenses?

Thank you in advance
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/01/08, 11:06

If it is a recent construction, there must have been a compliance study according to RT 2000 or RT 2005

If not for the renovation, the calculation is very simple: perform a thermal balance of the premises with basic instructions (For example -7 ° C ext and 20 ° C int., Calculate the coef U of the external walls, glazing, renewal of air, occupancy rate, intakes, sunshine etc ..) and do the consumption calculation with the DJU (do not do it alone if you're not used to it)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/08, 11:16

Oh I was scared, reading the question of orgone, I thought that the ECD was simply an analysis of energy bills!
0 x
orgone
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by orgone » 08/01/08, 11:24

Of course, the DPE is not necessarily based on invoices.
But for tertiary I think if ...
I wanted to find the official method in the case that I quote above.
How is a dpe done on small offices that have just been renovated?
I have not heard of method on the DJU (officially speaking!), I use the software FISA DPE in demo and there is nothing about the dpe for the tertiary.

PS: What reactivity on this forum ! bravo ... and thank you
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/01/08, 11:31

The energy balance by the calculation of the losses with an annual projection by DJU is the only precise way to calculate its future consumptions

all other methods are loosely approximated
Expert's word
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/08, 11:35

A rigorous DPE is ultimately to make a thermal balance ...

Me I'm wrong?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/01/08, 13:02

Yep! otherwise it's flan

especially to take the previous consumption of which we do not know what were the set points and comfort
0 x