Worm_rinbot.c virus

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Worm_rinbot.c virus

by Other » 21/02/07, 00:49

Hello

A computer virus has been introduced in the server systems of a Hospital, of the city where I live, this affects all radiology, laboratory, admission, patient information services
data to pharmacies ect .. everyone back in pencil in a time when hospitals are saturated! Is it unbelievable that people with so little morality attack systems in a hospital?
I think society is too tolerant of this kind of harm. they will catch the perpetrators and what, two taps on the fingers and return to play in traffic ...
What world do we live in?

Andre
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 21/02/07, 08:42

it remains to be seen where the virus entered ...

it is enough that a user goes to his mailbox, and reads an infected powerpoint file, and that's it ... it's ready to infect the entire hospital ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/02/07, 08:55

Uh ... the hospital system are all under the same operating system? (Windows ?? ... arggg ...)

Are you sure it's not a hoax André?
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 21/02/07, 09:16

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Uh ... the hospital system are all under the same operating system? (Windows ?? ... arggg ...)

at INPI they are on windows, banks, I seem to have seen too! : Shock:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/02/07, 09:34

8) You know, not so long ago, French nuclear submarines were also under windows ... : Shock:
0 x
Other

by Other » 21/02/07, 16:37

Hello
Christophe wrote:Uh ... the hospital system are all under the same operating system? (Windows ?? ... arggg ...)

Are you sure it's not a hoax André?

No it is in the local newspaper and the police are making an investigation, the pharmacies which supply by medicating his on computer also in relation with them.
They will tighten their security standard, it is like in the airport more time to board, as soon as the emergency waits for it varies between 5 hours and 20 hours.

Andre
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 21/02/07, 22:54

Well frankly, the IT department of this hospital is frankly irresponsible for not having thought better about its system. For a system as large as that of a hospital, putting windows is pure suicide. In addition it unnecessarily wastes money which would be more useful in personnel and medical material.

It is the IT decision makers who are the most guilty whether it is windows or not. Because a well-managed Unix / Linux / BSD system would never have fallen. At most a few bugs.

There are slaps that get lost!
0 x
momotopo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by momotopo » 21/02/07, 23:00

citro wrote:8) You know, not so long ago, French nuclear submarines were also under windows ... : Shock:

It even seems that some individuals have this system at home. You really have to be maso : Mrgreen:
0 x