The world of the intestine and the lazy vegetable garden

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

The world of the intestine and the lazy vegetable garden

by phil53 » 25/11/16, 15:12

In order not to overload Didier's thread when it has only a distant connection, well not that much at the level of reasoning from my point of view.
Here I advise those who are interested in the functioning of our intestine and our diet to read

"The discreet charm of the intestine"
The connection with Didier's philosophy is that if we feed the organisms that
live in us and we will benefit from it.
Just like Didier who advises us to feed the earth's organisms which offer us beautiful vegetables, the author encourages us to properly feed the bacteria that we shelter in our organs to benefit from better health.
Apart from this, it's a book I recommend.
Well written, funny not pedantic, this young female doctor can transmit her knowledge in a pleasant and understandable way.
I learned a lot, no one being perfect, I detected a place where she contradicted herself a little.
A gift idea for this end of the year.
0 x
Did67

Re: The world of the gut and the lazy vegetable patch

by Did67 » 25/11/16, 15:51

phil53 wrote:In order not to overload Didier's thread when it has only a distant connection, well not that much at the level of reasoning from my point of view.
Here I advise those who are interested in the functioning of our intestine and our diet to read

"The discreet charm of the intestine"
The connection with Didier's philosophy is that if we feed the organisms that
live in us and we will benefit from it.
Just like Didier who advises us to feed the earth's organisms which offer us beautiful vegetables, the author encourages us to properly feed the bacteria that we shelter in our organs to benefit from better health.
Apart from this, it's a book I recommend.
Well written, funny not pedantic, this young female doctor can transmit her knowledge in a pleasant and understandable way.
I learned a lot, no one being perfect, I detected a place where she contradicted herself a little.
A gift idea for this end of the year.

I read a part, at random, one evening (someone had loaned it to my wife) ...

Yes, nice ... Some passages "lighter", indeed ..

And a hell of a bestseller!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The world of the gut and the lazy vegetable patch

by Janic » 25/11/16, 18:00

eh yes! our intestine (in fact ALL the digestive system) determines as much the well-being of the body as that of our states of "soul".
Obamot like a few others have tried to educate the readers of this site on this subject.
Clearly we can not put anything and any how in quantity and especially in quality (more than organic from Did!) As well as food really adapted to our physiology and therefore to the optimal functioning of our organs.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré