Laughter and humor and caring are good for health

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Laughter and humor and caring are good for health

by Christophe » 25/08/10, 11:29

Laughter is good for your health!

Laughter is good for your health! It's a pity that the French laugh less and less - nineteen minutes a day in 1939, six minutes in 1983, and only one in 2000 - because laughter has many proven virtues. .. and it's serious!

It has all the virtues!

On the physical plane

Laughter improves breathing, releases naturally analgesic endorphins in the brain, stimulates immunity and cuts stress short. However, chronic stress is the bedrock of cardiovascular disease, cancer and premature death. It is therefore not surprising that an American study (University of Maryland in Baltimore) has shown that laughter has no equal in preventing the occurrence of cardiovascular disease. This is because laughter is a good antidote to stress, but also because it lowers blood pressure.

And its benefits do not stop there: laughter would also be able to strengthen our immune system and increase our tolerance to pain, hence the interest of associations such as "Le Rire Médecin" in the hospital, in particular in the services where the treatments are the heaviest. Under these conditions, it is not surprising that one of the secrets of centenarians is the fact of having inherited a fundamentally optimistic nature: to live old, we laugh happily!

Psychologically

Having an easy laugh and a good sense of humor would make us more attractive. Because according to psychologists, laughter gives perspective, but limits our aggressiveness, which facilitates our integration into society. Laughter is therefore a good way to build relationships and exchange, if possible positive thoughts: together, we help each other and we support each other in the event of a hard blow ...

With ME, I positive
How to get through the winter without a cold? Think positive!
I have a complex: how do I survive it?
Stress at work: bad for the heart and diabetes
Acute or chronic stress: it affects your health
Stomach ache ... what if it was stress?
Psychiatrist, psychologist, psychoanalyst: who consults?
Infertility: it hurts both women and men
Help your children succeed in life!

Places just to laugh

Of course, one can laugh at any time of the day and in very disparate places. But to help us reconnect with this good old practice, laughter workshops have appeared in many cities and more and more thalassotherapy centers and spas are offering them. Stressed people go there to release their tensions. It is effective and less restrictive than tranquilizers!

Among the exercises offered, all follow a single goal: to help us stimulate our own ability to laugh and relax. Example: form a circle and clap your hands while vocalizing "oh oh oh" and "ah ah ah" at the same rate. Or, throw an imaginary balloon that triggers laughter at the catcher, etc. There are many variations, but as long as the exercises provoke laughter and general relaxation, it's won!

Suite and source: http://www.e-sante.fr/fr/article.asp?id ... R=84&IDF=4

you know what you have left to do : Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/forums/humour-t1191.html and thank you Flytox to contribute almost daily (even if some are "limits" lately but hey ...)

ps: I pity the ecologists who are always pessimistic (that I decided not to be anymore) ! What? What is realism? I am asking you to stop...

Image Image
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Laughter and humor heal and are good for health

by hic » 25/08/10, 18:12

IF I LACK OF HUMOR? IT WOULD BE A LONG TIME THAT I KILLED MYSELF
gandhi
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully