Stop the ecological assistantship! Premiums, subsidies ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Stop the ecological assistantship! Premiums, subsidies ...

by Christophe » 09/09/09, 10:17

Help here, subsidy there, tax credit ... etc etc !!

Helping reasonably is good, systematically assisting (= assistantship) is less good and this creates a complete falsification of market prices.

You already knew my position on the excess of subsidization and State intervention ... intervention which above all tends to boost prices and control the growth of the market !!

But by reading the article below, my safety valve is loose !!

We now want to "give" a tax credit for the purchase of a simple ... VELO? Who are we kidding? Have the French become so poor that they can no longer buy a bicycle without help? (on the other hand the gsm, highshit and cie ... ca we see millions of them !!).

What is this joke? Frankly???

Concretely, the use of the bicycle could be encouraged by a tax credit which would reimburse part of the purchase costs of a bicycle, or by a "bicycle voucher" offered to each person who wishes to use this means to get around town. This “tax effort” would be proportional to the purchase price, like 40% of the cost, and could go up to 200 euros for a “classic” bicycle and 400 euros for an electrically assisted bicycle. The Club thus sees this aid as compensation to citizens for their Climate-Energy Contribution (CEE).

http://www.developpementdurablelejourna ... rticle5146

What will people think and believe soon with this kind of stupid measure? It will be something like:

If a "green" product is not subsidized then I won't buy!

Do you think this kind of stuff is good for the environment and for society? : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

ps: for the little info, almost 10 years ago I proposed to the CUS as part of a project at the ENSAIS to pay for the km traveled by bike in the city center for all those who took their bike instead than their car! Well this idea was not possible because at the time "the State could not pay individuals" yeah yeah I want to ... but we could have considered an advertising system on bicycles ... In short, I don't think so that it was a bad idea.

And you know what? A few months later a company selling publicity on cars for urbanites appeared in Strasbourg: the more you drove in town, the more you were paid!

In short, all the opposite of econology ... : Evil:

It's hard to be right too soon! : Mrgreen:

reps: note that with the money that the State gives to automobile manufacturers (mafia) ... there is no "shame" in receiving a few cocoa beans for a few bikes ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/09, 15:43

And it continues, just the title annoys me! We discover that the bicycle is a mode of travel ???? Ah good? I thought it was an art object!

Moreover, I COMPLETELY disagree with the stated figures !! 0.2 € / km = the cost of a (small) CAR, how could that be the cost of a bicycle ???

Cycling: more than a hobby, a mode of travel

On September 8, the Cycling Towns and Territories Club presented incentive measures for the use of the bicycle as an alternative means of transport in town, as part of the week of mobility and road safety.

The association will propose them to the Ministry of Ecology, and aims to integrate them in particular into the Grenelle 2.

Cycling a greener alternative mode of transport
The association recommends aid for the acquisition of a bicycle that would correspond to 40% of its purchase price and the creation of a bicycle allowance that would be paid by the employer to employees who choose the bicycle as a mode of travel. main.

According to calculations made by the Club des Villes et Territoires cyclables, which emphasizes that the use of the bicycle protects "the economy, the environment and public health", the use of a bicycle on the way home to work costs on average 250 euros per year to its owner.

By relating this figure to the average distance traveled, the Club estimates that the cost of using the bicycle can be set at 20 euro cents per km.

He proposes that this compensation, which would be entered directly on the employee's pay sheet, be capped at 200 euros per year, as is the case for fuel costs, reimbursed, under certain conditions, as part of the premium. transport.

The Cycling Towns and Territories Club is still campaigning for a genuine National Cycling Plan which will reduce the place of cars in the city and increase the joint share of cycling and public transport.

http://bit.ly/2XTzO9
0 x