Auto Financing

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Auto Financing

by Christophe » 12/10/05, 10:22

Resumption of the last news:

With the increase in traffic since September 2005 (multiplied by 3 in 2 weeks), the current server of the site becomes insufficient. Some of you may have already noticed this when the forum is inaccessible.

We will have to invest in a dedicated server, that is to say a cost of around 80 € per month.

To help the site self-finance, you can read this page:

https://www.econologie.com/comment-soute ... s-328.html
Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 02 / 08, 15: 19, 6 edited once.
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 12/10/05, 11:15

where to bring out the idea of ​​the association?

but again and again, how to manage it ...

or an association just 3, a president a treasurer a secretary, that would be enough ... just for the management of the site for the moment ...
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 12/10/05, 11:33

And asking for help from Ademe? (I'm only half joking)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/05, 11:35

I admit that the first version of the new ended like this:
"while waiting for the creation of the association" econologie "?"

The pb: I do not want to promise false (joys?) Things to people and currently I am in belgike and I will not be or I will be in 6 months ... probably back in France .... which prohibits any investment in an assoc before this deadline!

The idea of ​​the association would make it possible to solve pbs well. For example: allowing to put the cost of the site on the costs of the association and therefore financed by the contributions, being able to receive donations legally (but with the contributions I think they will no longer be necessary), being able to sell merchandizing, and above all be more credible!

The creation of an assoc then requires to organize meetings and activities (it's not a bp) but above all to bring "more" to members ... and that's where I block ... that can I bring more to members since I already provide everything for free?

Last point: the members of the CA must be geographically very close ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/05, 11:40

Benoit- wrote:And asking for help from Ademe? (I'm only half joking)

It is a possibility yes but that when the association is created ... but in this case we must also show our public utility ...

Although, without vanity, I think that my site is more efficient with several thousand visitors per day (scale ratio) than many existing and subsidized associations in the field of renewable energies ... beware I am not saying that they are not: all are on their scale!

I think that the regions, departments or town hall could also finance (but finance what? Meetings? Activities? Possibly an employee ... do you think I deserve it?)
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 13/10/05, 08:46

I think that the association does not have to bring anything to its members ...

let me explain: lots of asso have for object: "aid to such school of such country of the third world"

there, not only does the association bring nothing (materially I speak) to the members, but it is the members who give their time and their energy for others, who are not members themselves!

concerning the other problems, I don't know yet ...

maybe organize GAs "online" via a chat?
0 x
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vtajmb » 13/10/05, 08:58

it is normal that if the ouaibemaitre puts pepets to bring a common service to all, the nice users of this forum participate in the operating costs of said forum.

to pick up the friend of nature and human health who arrives on econology, it would be desirable to have public access to part of the information, or can read but not intervene, while the members will be able to dialogue and exchange more "sensitive" information ...

am I gutting myself?

thank you to the service GO which allows us to enrich our knowledge ... for the benefit of the health of our planet

Jean Marie BALLAND
0 x
JMB
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/05, 13:42

vtajmb wrote:to pick up the friend of nature and human health who arrives on econology, it would be desirable to have public access to part of the information, or can read but not intervene, while the members will be able to dialogue and exchange more "sensitive" information ...

It seems to me that it is the case currently not?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/05, 14:21

yes that's true but ... to motivate the payment of contributions, it is desirable to provide something + no?

Yes it's legal for a few years ... but hey it's not very "nice" level atmosphere (I think we all spend enough time in front of our screens) .... And how to take the pot of l post AG friendship? But if there is only this solution ....

ps: did you see the car presented in the Liber-T campaign? it is a messerschmitt after the war "2 places in length" ... gabari ideal for a modern city vehicle right?
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 13/10/05, 17:23

yes that's true but ... to motivate the payment of contributions, it is desirable to provide something + no?

let's see ... a t-shirt? a pin? eternal recognition?

well I'm kidding but we would have to find something ...

Yes it's legal for a few years ... but hey it's not very "nice" level atmosphere (I think we all spend enough time in front of our screens) .... And how to take the pot of l post AG friendship? But if there is only this solution ....

ah vi it's true i forgot the pot ...

ps: did you see the car presented in the Liber-T campaign? it is a messerschmitt after the war "2 places in length" ... gabari ideal for a modern city vehicle right?

I haven't seen that, can we see it or?
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"