Cursed Scholars

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Cursed Scholars

by Christophe » 18/03/06, 10:22

I was recently told about these books:

"Damned Scientists, Excluded Researchers: Tome 1, A Relentless Requisition"

Summary of 1 volume:

Paul Kammerer - Austrian biologist, proved the heredity of acquired traits, still denied today by geneticists: "suicide" by the Nazis in 1926
Antoine Béchamp - Professor of Medical Chemistry, demonstrated against Pasteur that bacteria and viruses can come from our cells and that the asepsis of living beings is nonexistent
Jules Tissot - Professor of physiology, confirms Béchamp's theses by photographs of cells of an astonishing precision
René Quinton - Discovered the chemical identity of our blood and sea water. He was world famous in 1906 for saving thousands of children from cholera
Marcel Ferru - Professor of infant medical clinic, demonstrated the inefficiency and the harmfulness of the BCG vaccine that France is the only European country to have made obligatory
Edgard Nazare - Engineer in aeronautics, invented the "aerothermal plant", producer of solar electricity, that he could not make accept. Marcel Macaire - Doctor of Science, explained the orderly distribution of all celestial bodies and denied the dogmas of the expansion of the universe
René Jacquier - Chemical Engineer, invented an efficient oxygenation process against serious diseases, especially cardiovascular diseases. Invention unknown
Antoine Priore - Electronics Engineer, invented a "machine to cure cancer" by a radiation of magnetic fields. Invention unknown
Jean Solomides - Doctor, invented substances capable of destroying cancer cells. Discovery ignored despite evidence of its effectiveness
Mirko Beljanski - Doctor of Science, created effective drugs against cancer but could not get them approved. Persecuted to death, for healing "illegally"
Loïc Le Ribault - Doctor of Sciences, renovator of the French scientific police, proved the therapeutic efficacy of organic silicon, approved abroad, but not in France. Pursued for "illegal practice of medicine"

There are 3 tomes in fact:

Tome 1: http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2 ... 63-9658655

Tome 2:
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2 ... 63-9658655

Tome 3:
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2 ... 63-9658655
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 18/03/06, 11:08

I came across these books when I was doing research on Antoine Priore and Loïc Le Ribault.

Damned Scientists 2

They look interesting :!:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/03/06, 22:46

In the third volume:
"Among 12 autobiographies of forgotten or persecuted scientists, there is Jean-Pierre Petit, French physicist marginalized by the scientific nomenklatura for its disturbing originality in many areas, including future space travel. " (Nexus No. 43).

Thank you for the link, Christophe...
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/06, 22:54

Yeah I've seen Little ... finally now I do not know what to think of these books ... Finally Petit is quoted almost annunciately ... It has nothing, in my opinion, a Priore or Makhoninne
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 22/03/06, 18:37

As usual, Christophe: you must RELATIVIZE.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 22/03/06, 20:01

Misterloxo wrote:I came across these books when I was doing research on Antoine Priore and Loïc Le Ribault.

Damned Scientists 2

They look interesting :!:

Very good this link Misterloxo!

Read the excerpt from the book "Foreword", it is very interesting. He refers in particular to the excessive glory to Pasteur, and raises many other very interesting points.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 22/03/06, 21:32

I believe more and more in their thesis.

In any case, it allows to appreciate the system established in a new angle and to see all that "bell".

The fundamentalists of science, medicine and all kinds of things will always tell us how to think because it is well known: the people are inculcated and do not know what is good for them.

...... :|
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/06, 22:51

Loxo + 1
0 x
lude22vti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lude22vti » 23/03/06, 09:32

I just ordered everything, thank you for the info!
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 23/03/06, 15:51

In all this JPP is quoted as a sacrificed scientist, like the others ....
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"