Reorganization of forums

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Reorganization of forums

by Christophe » 15/05/06, 11:56

To disturb Gegyx a little more : Cheesy: but especially to make your navigation and the forum more pleasant, I reorganized the forums :

1) Creation of a new forum "New alternative transport: technologies, policies or organizations." :

https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-nouvea ... -vf55.html

I have already moved the posts I found there that corresponded to the subject, on the other hand if the moderators found other posts concerning transport, please move them (please delete the old message) :)

2) Displacement of Forum "Biofuels" in the section "Non-conventional engines or fuels"

3) Merger of forums "Coup de Gueule" and "Humor"

4) Reformulation and / or reorganization (internal displacement within the same part) of the descriptions of forums and / or parts.

If you have any comments, don't hesitate.
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 02 / 11, 11: 56, 2 edited once.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 16/05/06, 08:39

Hello,
Since yesterday, (15/06/2006) the width of the pages displayed is larger, it is necessary to use the field mouse to see the whole page, it is not very practical. : Cry:
It only happens, from what I've seen, when you post posts in a section.
Is there any way to fix this? :?:
Thank you and @ + : Mrgreen:
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/05/06, 09:25

Econology wrote:To disturb Gegyx a little more : Cheesy: but especially to make your navigation and the forum more pleasant, I reorganized the forums.

If you have decided to reorganize the subjects, to clarify the procedures to follow, and to buy a dictionary, this can only satisfy us.

Bibiphoque wrote:the width of the displayed pages is larger, it is necessary to use the field mouse to see the whole page, it is not very practical. : Mrgreen:

Yes, it must be in 19 p Christophe format… : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/05/06, 09:36

Bibiphoque wrote:It only happens, from what I've seen, when you post posts in a section.
Is there any way to fix this? :?:

I also noticed that but with Internet Explorer ... I will work on the problem ...

gegyx wrote:to clarify the procedures to follow

If you want to lighten the steps you need an LED lamp ... hhihihihihi
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/05/06, 19:34

Econology wrote:I also noticed that but with Internet Explorer ... I will work on the problem ...

It is repaired ! :)
0 x
--Ex--
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by --Ex-- » 20/08/06, 13:52

Would it be possible to rename the part

"Forum ecology, savings, petroleum and renewable energies and pantone engine from Econologie.com Index of Forum "

by a simple

"welcome" for example? because it gives things like that when we are in a subject:

I do not think it is useful all these details at this level there.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/06, 16:26

1) No we cannot rename this because it is the title of forum and not just a "part"

2) [Upgrade]: the "Search" function of forum is now restricted to registered members.
0 x
--Ex--
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by --Ex-- » 20/08/06, 17:44

OK but do we really need to give a title then?
The name of the site is not enough?
Anyway, I said it like that.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/06, 10:36

Opening of a new forum :
https://www.econologie.com/forums/liberalisa ... -vf62.html

Intended, as its name suggests, to talk about the upcoming liberalization of the energy markets ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/06, 17:50

Improvement of forums:

1) Text and position of some sub forums amended

2) Creation of sub forum:

The econological laboratory (I have copied the different subjects concerning current and past experiments there)

Classified ads and website presentation

The bin
0 x