Special retirement plans

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flytox

Special retirement plans

by Flytox » 08/11/07, 23:14

Bonjour à tous

Received here in my emails, without warranty.

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/retrail.wmv

If it's true, you have to reform !!!!! : Evil:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Special retirement plans

by jean63 » 09/11/07, 00:15

Flytox wrote:Bonjour à tous

Received here in my emails, without warranty.

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/retrail.wmv

If it's true, you have to reform !!!!! : Evil:
A+

I knew about Chirac but not VGE nor the others.

Chirac filmed with Bernadette and the dog on the walk do not seem happy at all, even with all that money: they would prefer to be still at the Elysée Palace and apparently make big splashes !!!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/11/07, 00:24

Of course it's true.
-Retirement on a very special diet.
- Accumulation of such pensions at 60 years of age.
- Calculation of these pensions accumulated at the same time.
(It is as if you were declaring 4 different jobs at the same time. Or 4 times 7 hours in one day, and the cash register counts you 4x4 = 16 quarters in the year…)
And this public money distributed is what they allowed themselves.
(The hidden money remains hidden, obviously…)

For the deputies, it is a retirement ratio of 6 for 1 contributed…
Represent for 5 years, and receive a pension equal to an average pension of 40 years
While the employees already do not have 1 for 1 anymore, and with an additional discount, for idle idiots who did not “want” to work at 16…

Fillon was a senator too, before the Prime Minister.

To hear on the media, the justification for Sarko's salary increase, to boil down to the fact that he earned less than Chirac, and that it was not fair, ... is preposterous.
Chirac has a whole political career behind him, and was receiving pensions, in addition to the € 7000…
Sarko wants to earn more, when he is only in his fifties, and is not likely to be retired. Doesn't he know that it's still at least 60 years old?
Result, now, he earns better and, from the age of 60, he will earn more than Chirac. So Iznogood is satisfied.

We heard wrongly, repeating 140% increase. In fact it is a multiplication by 2,7 (to arrive at € 19300).

On the air, we heard lies from ministers about railway workers.
It's not 2 gift years every five years. It is an additional year paid every 7 years.
In other words, employers and employees contributions are increased by ~ 13% all the time.
To deprive them of the benefit of this paid seniority, would oblige the State to reimburse them the 13% unduly withheld. Chiche that it will not do so. It's normal that the railroad workers are unhappy.

What should we think of the police who have a year every 5 years?
Soldiers retired at 15?
Paratroopers who gain years of seniority because they have parachuted…
It's the job of a parachutist to jump in a parachute ... No?
I know one manager in an administration, which accumulates with a retirement of warrant officer para over 20 years which allows him to touch a complete retirement equivalent to 40 annuities….

Plus all the special cases that I don't want to know anymore ...
: Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/07, 09:43

I have not watched the video but given your reaction I think I guess what it is about ...obviously politicians are privileged... pkoi do you think that the "big" politicians play politics? Surely by conviction but by seeking power ... and this power (over others) also goes through money!

But there I am fed up: we should stop confusing 1 and 100 ... because it is surely not the wages or pensions and privileges of the policies which are responsible for the hole in the budgets of the pensions ... Obviously they could show the "good" example ... But ... that would not be enough .. .

Compare the budget allocated to the salaries of all ministers and deputies with ... for example, the operating budget for pensions of the SCNF or EDF / GDF I bet the% is very ridiculous ...

* in any case, it’s well spent on state budgets: imagine a state that would say it is surplus and that would not reduce taxes ... You see where I am coming from? That's why they are ALWAYS in deficit ... easy to spend always more ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/11/07, 10:50

I agree with you, that the state can hardly say that it is flourishing, while it does not lower taxes, or give compensation.

On this subject, we have only spoken of the privileges of the ruling class of our "modern democracy".
Obviously they are not the main cause of the deficits.
But admit that they participate somewhat ...
In the same way, if you consider the deficit due to the railway workers' pensions, it is ridiculous compared to all the pension deficits….

It is all the more annoying that the current discourse of current policies is to play with the small end of the telescope, on the disparities of the employees, and to raise the classes between them…
They do not set an example, they increase their official income when there is not really a need, and they demand at the same time, enormous efforts from everyone else…

As for pension deficits, it has always been, ever since it existed.
Longevity has something to do with it now.

But the deficits are mainly due to bad policy of this ruling class.
Encouraging early retirement for years. No longer hiring for more than 15 years in the public service, impoverishes pension funds.
At one time, was stuck on the boxes of PTT, the retirement of miners from the North, spinning of I do not know where ...

All the slates of the state, towards these cases (and the SS), which are never honored.
All these “social” laws, which oblige these funds to tighten their belts, without compensation.
We arrive at an obvious deficit.

Read the Canard Enchaîné, on the other privileges that the politicians grant themselves, by buying from the estates luxurious properties well below the market price. (It is already from another report, to consider only their wages + their benefits).
The collusion between Politics and Businesses is even more enormous, even more…

But in the end, it is always the country that suffers and becomes poorer.

"Work more, to earn more" ... Another bogus slogan.
Look at the police who haven't had their overtime paid for a while ...
We are going to pass them Master Agent, and presto, the extra hours will no longer be paid… Life is not beautiful?
I know an SNCF driver, who has not been able to take summer holidays (annual compulsory fee), who still cannot take them, and who wonders if they will not be lost for him… There is no any discomfort there?
Meanwhile, we don't hire. We don't spin the economy. And we deplete the distribution boxes ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 09/11/07, 11:54

Excuse me gegyx but I'm not going to complain about the rail workers.

It's the first I've heard that one of them can't take his vacation, but do you think they're the only ones? "Too much work" is the daily life of many people!
Except that they have lots of advantages alongside, and that in addition they always ask for more!

And think that given the number of railroaders already retired, those who will soon get there and those who are just joining the SNCF, that makes a hell of a number of railroad workers who need and will have to pay pensions. Especially since theirs are disproportionately long, since they stop working very early!

So OK, the policies are not to be pitied (far from it), but Christophe is right: it's a drop of water!
(and by the way, most politicians work more than the SNCF, but that's another story)

Finally, Gegyx, beware of what the railwaymen tell you. They have the art of presenting things in a "good" light. Just an example, but that's not all: when they say they have 1% increase. It only represents one part of their increase ! Because 1% is the upgrading of the grid. Don't forget that they change boxes (in this grid) every 1 or 2 years. Changing boxes means changing wages => double increase in purchasing power.
I don't know about you, but when I have a 1.5% increase, it's really 1.5% more than I have at the end of the month.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 10/11/07, 00:17

Hi,

Without wanting to fall into the counter policy, just a clarification concerning the salary of sarko: it goes from 6000 euros to approximately 19000 euros ... ok, but to 6000 euros, all its costs were borne by the State, while at 19000 euros, all of his expenses are his responsibility, like the Prime Minister. It was clarified that it was to clarify these famous costs, which no one could seriously account for.

Criticism is very easy and art is difficult ... in your place I will get into politics and everything will be fine, I am convinced of it, you have the right arguments, keep it up !!

Nofy (dream)
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/11/07, 10:38

Hello
nofy wrote:Criticism is very easy and art is difficult ... in your place I will get into politics and everything will be fine, I am convinced of it, you have the right arguments, keep it up !!

No, it is not given to everyone to get involved in politics, you need a minimum of basic skills to succeed:

You have to be able to put your hand on your heart, to support any truth or untruth and 5 minutes afterwards always have your hand on your heart and tear your eyes to support exactly the opposite, you just need the audience exchange.

You have to be able to teach moral lessons with your right hand while your left hand is committing social abuse and other insider trading.

One must be unable to understand the meaning of the word "Shame" it is a word for the weak and the ignorant.

You have to be able to feel guilty for the one who takes your hand in the bag in the process of diverting public funds.

Always have a friend who is even worse than you, it's less dangerous.

You should know that friendship and treachery are only 2 phases of his political career and are bought and sold like any commodity.

You have to have a developed sense of patriotism which means that you always prioritize your country before placing your money in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands.

You should know that charity begins with yourself and therefore that it is always high time to help yourself when you hold the purse strings.

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 10/11/07, 22:13

Hi,

I find you really very hard Flitox, fortunately it is changing!

Nofy (dream)
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 11/11/07, 14:14

Bonjour à tous
Flytox is right and unfortunately it is changing: worse !!

Michel
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"