Purchasing power and CO2 ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 13/02/09, 18:37

Here is a new funny comic "Purchasing power and CO2" http://cocyane.chez-alice.fr/energie.html , What do you think ?

... and a big thank you especially to RIAZ who "debugged" the first versions of this new comic.

Michel Kieffer
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 13/02/09, 18:51

My opinion:

A culpabilisatrice / punitive ecology in all its splendor with a background of class struggle ...

And a very negative and non-objective view of the potential of renewable energies.

Have a HDI (High Human Development Index) is not taboo. The problem is CO2 emissions, not having a high HDI.
Hence the urgency to get out especially petroleum fuels and therefore the engine. The good news: solutions exist here and now to end the engine.

This comic could do everything to be used to make fright for the "left party" of Mélanchon.

Suite here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/planificat ... 44-40.html

The Human Development Indicator, or HDI, is aimed at trying to measure the level of development of countries, without simply staying at their economic weight measured by GDP or GDP per capita. It therefore integrates more qualitative data. It is an indicator that summarizes (called composite or synthetic indicator) three sets of data:

- life expectancy at birth (which gives an idea of ​​the health status of the country's population)
- level of education measured by average length of schooling and literacy rate
- Real GDP (ie adjusted for inflation) per capita, calculated in purchasing power parity (PPP - that is to say, amount ensuring the same purchasing power in all countries)
GDP per capita gives an indication of the country's average standard of living.

The HDI is calculated by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). It is presented as a unitless number between 0 and 1. The closer the HDI gets to 1, the higher the country's level of development. The calculation of the HDI allows the establishment of an annual ranking of countries (...)

Suite:
http://www.populationdata.net/index2.ph ... =1&nom=idh
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/09, 20:38

I do not find that so negative.

I like, must obviously take it with a certain humor or hindsight I think ...

Good concept the "POPES" :)

It reminds me a little ceci
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 13/02/09, 20:44

Christophe wrote:It reminds me a little ceci

The 2 types of the report are "rich". The so-called "poor" has a roof, a car, and eats meat.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/09, 20:49

Yes, there is an IPO and a PAPTE (T = very)

2 remarks:

a) india, china, and africa (deforestation) are often accused of being responsible for large CO2 emissions.

With the environment there is something that reassures more than anything else it is:

It's not me, it's the others

b) I don't really like the inquisition we are currently doing against CO2: it tends to hide something else and develop ridiculous solutions, thinking that only the CO2 criterion is "serious" ...
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 13/02/09, 20:52

Christophe wrote: With the environment there is one thing that reassures more than anything else, it is the: "It's not me, it's the others" [
This is indeed what is observed in the bath of guilt / decreasing ecology. It is urgent in France to get out of this bath.

b) I don't really like the inquisition we are currently doing against CO2: it tends to hide something else and develop ridiculous solutions, thinking that only the CO2 criterion is "serious" ...
Agree with that; we tend to neglect the erosion of biodiversity, for example. This said, climate change is a global problem in my opinion very important.

What is unfortunate is that it is used by ideologues pseudo-moralizing (see the speech of the Communist Melanchon link a little higher) or by frustrated (I do not speak obviously of Michel) who envy the successful people (and who would do well to talk to dissidents in China or North Korea).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/09, 21:19

Agree too: except that climate change is far from the CO2 only ...

To discuss with dissidents in China or North Korea, you must:

a) be medium
b) commit suicide

:|
0 x
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 15/02/09, 09:32

Christophe,

Your link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJLUVaAdhRc is so much fun and so much talking!

We find a little Jean-Marc Jancovici site including: " family spending their holidays in a campground in Marseille consumes 50 (?) times less CO2 than the family that goes to the West Indies ».

Of course, the second family has a rather high purchasing power and its members have (rather) quite a lot of education. They are obviously eco responsible. So they took care to make CO2 compensation (see 18 page " purchasing power and CO2 ). Of course, the tour operator has understood the "string" and communicates on these white sand beaches for example: " here, to respect the environment, we practice collective sorting... "

I meet a lot of good people as described above, and I'm trying to reach them kindly by this new comic « purchasing power and CO2 » http://cocyane.chez-alice.fr/energie.html

Michel
0 x