Politics: go Greens! A little history lived ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Politics: go Greens! A little history lived ...

by bob_isat » 25/01/06, 09:55

I allow myself to tell you what happened to me yesterday I had the opportunity to meet the most famous mustache leader of the green party ... who will be called Mr M. 8)

At the end of a conference on fair trade, I decided to talk to him about the pantone engine:

bob_isat: Excuse me Mr. M. ....

Mr M .: ah, it was you who asked the question, "what can we do apart from buying fair trade coffee to make the world fairer .."

bob_isat: yes, it's me. You know, at my level, I try to do something for the planet ...

Mr M .: ah, that's right ...

bob_isat: yes, I am part of a group promoting the Pantone engine ...

Mr M.: what?

bob_isat: the pantone engine. it is a system to reduce consumption and polluting emissions from cars

Mr M .: ??

bob_isat: it is a system that is circulating a lot at the moment in the green environment. You know, we approached ADEME but always sent us there. I thought that maybe the greens could give us a boost ...

Mr m :Putain, it's cold here, when are we going to the restaurant?

So we went to the restaurant with some loyal local green party ... At the restaurant, I could not re-engage on the subject, but I understood that he did not care royally.

then maybe I could not be persuasive enough, or that I should have had a power point nearby to show him (and why not a small feather in the c ....?). I am still a little disappointed that the chef does not know the system (spent 3 times on TV during prime time) and that he does not show more interest than that.

Finally here, I let you meditate ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/06, 10:09

Well it proves that neither the director of energy of the Greens nor the various green elected officials contacted (Alain d'Orange it seems to me) have not even brought up the information that I (and other people) had transmitted to him ! It's nice to be taken for a jerk! : Evil:

Very well this little mishap .... Summarize me, it is worth a little news! We said we were denouncing the scammers, right? Well I am 2 fingers to classify the greens in this same category!

Otherwise you often eat at the restaurant with Mr M.? Waaw ... you know the next date history that we do a muscular action :D

"Mamere taken hostage in an Alsatian Bierstub by econologists!" : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 25/01/06, 10:30

OUAIIIIS! And we would take the opportunity to have one of these sauerkraut !! a super royal !!!
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 25/01/06, 18:39

Hello,

I think you're going a bit wrong ...

Mr. M is a politician of the green party. So he is involved in politics.
Let's say that the ecological and energy aspects represent one of the strong aspects of its program. He will therefore take care of human, social, economic and political aspects to advance these ecological aspects. In all this, technologies (wind, solar, green fuels, behaviors) must be used in different kinds of field (urban and road transport, tertiary, supplies, ...).
And what about pantone? It is a possibility to reduce consumption and pollution in car engines. It does not represent the miracle solution that will revolutionize energy and save us from the disaster to come. Be careful, I don't denigrate the Pantone ': D' process

Mr. M is a political representative of a party and he will juggle a lot of data to advance the cause he defends ... So, you think if he knows the pantone !!

If you want to be interested in pantone policies, you have to find an adviser or expert who will be in charge of the pollution aspect in transport and who will be attentive to this or that innovative technical solution.
For example, read N. Hulot's books ("titanic syndrome" for example) or he explains how he intervenes with Chirac and the departments to advance this point or propose such a step. This is the type of people to contact! Those who work in ministries and who are aware of techniques and reality on the ground.

I hope not to disappoint or shock you, but you have to know how to put things in the right place ...

E.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 25/01/06, 18:57

emlaurent wrote:For example, read N. Hulot's books ("titanic syndrome" for example) or he explains how he intervenes with Chirac and the departments to advance this point or propose such a step. This is the type of people to contact! Those who work in ministries and who are aware of techniques and reality on the ground.

I have already made this proposal on the forum and I was told basically that you should not put the cart before the horse.
here is a news that I just saw on the PMC site
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 25/01/06, 21:56

emlaurent wrote:I hope not to disappoint or shock you, but you have to know how to put things in the right place ...
E.

You neither disappoint us nor shock us. What you say is very true. And then MM must very often be challenged on more or less serious subjects ...

emlaurent wrote:This is the type of people to contact! Those who work in ministries and who are aware of techniques and reality on the ground.

Lobbying in fact.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/06, 23:58

Yes, I fully agree to use people like Nicolas Hulot (I recently read "the titanic syndrome") who has a listening power with scientists and politicians and who is also very well known public.
It may be necessary to simply make known econology in the site of N.Hulot by speaking of the pantone, and the boomerang effect will perhaps occur, a kind of "Pantonian" reaction which could cause the trigger to involve politicians and industrialists. It is incredible that ANVAR does not subsidize the development of pantone.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 26/01/06, 00:01

Anyway the ecolopolitics have an ecologist only the name there is to see their company cars their super big energy-consuming house ............. and so on and the best

the only thing that interests them is the money point bar - >>> they do two or three stupid actions to be seen well but never anything concrete ........... the proof the wind turbines ... well let's put one or two gas power plants instead it is less visible and worse hoooooo it's CNG ... it does not pollute it's natural gas ....... .pis the CO2 is invisible not like these big propellers that annoy seagulls gnarfffff

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/06, 00:02

Sorry to disappoint you but I contacted the Hulot foundation (to present my work and econologie.com) ... like the others they sent me on a stroll ... : Evil:

Let's not forget that Hulot is sponsored by EdF (biggest customer of Areva), l'Oreal ... and TF1 ... so 3 big companies very respectful of the environment : Wink: ... I don't think he can do what he wants ...

ps: I tried with Hubert Reeves too ... apparently he would be very sensitive to our fragile planet ... his secretary never brought up the news ... :|
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 26/01/06, 00:10

N.Hulot has often explained his relationships with his sponsors: he prefers to play the game and have the floor with the spectators of tf1 and J.Chirac than to remain silent in his corner. I find that this assumed choice makes sense. We must not forget that he did a lot for awareness in the 80s with his show.
0 x