Where can I introduce myself ???

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Wonder TITI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Where can I introduce myself ???

by Wonder TITI » 08/03/06, 14:05

Hello everybody

C my 1er post and as it's practically mandatory on others forums, I'd like to introduce myself. Not that I'm a personality, but simply because I find it polite and + fun, especially when (like me) we bring more questions than answers.

And why not a heading "coffee" to be able to present, say what we want to do, organize meetings, etc ...
So as I do not know where to do it, I'm here:
I am titi bouzy, in the marl, convinced of the need to resort to renewable energy solutions.

I try to do my best to avoid resorting to poluanrtes energies: I warm myself with wood and I roll with recycled oil. I will retrofit my vehicles, but I still need advice.

I posted a little on PMC EVOLUTION, but I just discovered this forum that Christophe (whom I had followed before) has developed, speaking of doping with water. Moreover, I am happy to find other members of PMC EVOLUTION on this forum.

I am restoring an old NISSAN PATROL 3L3TD that will turn to recycled oil + a water doping (under study).

The goal is to depolve my 4X4 and make it a demonstration vehicle for the 4X4 processors that are applicants. ... and I can assure you that there are many ecologists in the world of 4X4, who are "embarrassed" to polish, and who would be willing to make an effort to restore the blazon of this unpopular milieu.

See you soon
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"