A further study on Pantone

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 12/02/04, 20:11

Vali Valou, after a lot of clashes with my teachers of chemistry, physics, preparers and secretariats of all kinds, I could present my first year project on Pantonne Motor, supported and financed by Jussieu physics lab!

Of course I'll keep you up to date, the project expiring in 3 months.

For the moment, the study should focus on the Co2 output rates, the engine's ability to work with the water / fuel mixture (in this respect did it really test the limit of this mixture?) Naudin says that everything is happily 75% water 25% gasoline, I would like to avoid running my engine before the defense: /) and performance tests.

I still tattoo for the nature of the engine: motorcycle or mower, anyway I need 4 time.

First year, but motivated! B)
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 14/02/04, 16:06

Well, that's good news!

I hope that your study will be a success for your course and for all :P
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/04, 14:20

contact me on webmaster@econologie.com so that I give you directions to follow.

Super new in any case! This time it is necessary to put them in full view (I bcp more hindsight than during my project).

Level analysis of what do you have?
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 15/02/04, 19:49

I have a little more specific idea of ​​the gear available Thursday next.

Question time we will have (we work in pairs) a session of 4 hours per week.
During the first 3 weeks they expect from us a big work of bibliography and general information (theoretical included).
Then they promised us to teach us additional project-specific (theoretical-practical) knowledge.
The two months and remaining dust being devoted to editing and testing to be able to prepare a report of an 20-30aine pages.
Beginning of June Defense will be 10-15 minutes of presentation (exp to show the jury) and 15 minutes of questions

Voila for the frame
The idea is to do performance and release tests of CO2. This is how it was presented: rolleyes:
In fact I would like to complete the theoretical part quickly to concentrate a maximum of the available time to make measurements

This is the point that angry.Even if the chemistry teacher assured me of his moral support and access to the entire chemistry wing when I wanted they do not seem to have a measuring device to talk about than Co2.
For now I am reduced to imagine a system based on lime water that is cloudy or potash that changes color, knowing that it also fixes the water.
Otherwise I have the mechanic's solution to do my tests (it would also allow me to test an interesting range of pollutants to compare the system to the catalytic converter) but I am normally supposed to do everything within the building <_

After I would like to do another battery of tests with different fuels and (this is where it becomes crispy) exotic mixtures as the beast allows water-based, hydrocarbons and gasoline of all kinds. ss lead, 95, 98, diesel)
If you know of any other mixes that can turn the Pantone looking to grow it would be nice to let me know.

To make an interesting study of these small engines, it is apparently necessary to place a check valve not far from the air intake otherwise there would be a "reflux" according to some experimenters.

After they spoke of a budget but without going forward enormously ...

Obviously one of the teachers is a big quiche in motors (self dixit) and it's a shame considering that it may be the one we will see most often;)
On the other hand a big chubby did not stop to ogle the sheet of presentation which I had left even if he was shown as little talkative as bulimic information.

Anyway I'm going to try to stain to see the problems that I may be confronted by taking the messages of the group yahoo PCM and the editing texts of our national jln, David and Mr. Martz with his okay of course :P

About this Christophe it's now a good month and a half that I'm waiting for you on msn moa! :P (MisterLoxo also :) )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/04, 20:41

Dearcham wrote:I have a little more specific idea of ​​the gear available Thursday next.

During the first 3 weeks they expect from us a big work of bibliography and general information (theoretical included).
Then they promised us to teach us additional project-specific (theoretical-practical) knowledge.
The two months and remaining dust being devoted to editing and testing to be able to prepare a report of an 20-30aine pages.
Beginning of June Defense will be 10-15 minutes of presentation (exp to show the jury) and 15 minutes of questions

Voila for the frame
The idea is to do performance and release tests of CO2. This is how it was presented: rolleyes:
In fact I would like to complete the theoretical part quickly to concentrate a maximum of the available time to make measurements

This is the point that angry.Even if the chemistry teacher assured me of his moral support and access to the entire chemistry wing when I wanted they do not seem to have a measuring device to talk about than Co2.
For now I am reduced to imagine a system based on lime water that is cloudy or potash that changes color, knowing that it also fixes the water.
Otherwise I have the mechanic's solution to do my tests (it would also allow me to test an interesting range of pollutants to compare the system to the catalytic converter) but I am normally supposed to do everything within the building <_

After I would like to do another battery of tests with different fuels and (this is where it becomes crispy) exotic mixtures as the beast allows water-based, hydrocarbons and gasoline of all kinds. ss lead, 95, 98, diesel)
If you know of any other mixes that can turn the Pantone looking to grow it would be nice to let me know.

To make an interesting study of these small engines, it is apparently necessary to place a check valve not far from the air intake otherwise there would be a "reflux" according to some experimenters.

Obviously one of the teachers is a big quiche in motors (self dixit) and it's a shame considering that it may be the one we will see most often;)
On the other hand a big chubby did not stop to ogle the sheet of presentation which I had left even if he was shown as little talkative as bulimic information.

Anyway I'm going to try to stain to see the problems that I may be confronted by taking the messages of the group yahoo PCM and the editing texts of our national jln, David and Mr. Martz with his okay of course :P

About this Christophe it's now a good month and a half that I'm waiting for you on msn moa! :P (MisterLoxo also :) )

is 8 h per week on 3 month c ca?

That is to say nothing at all for a project of this magnitude but do not be pessimistic. If you take my bases (which are already strong enough) you will get something very convincing even if black dots will necessarily remain.

For now I am reduced to imagine a system based on lime water that is cloudy or potash that changes color, knowing that it also fixes the water

You will have only qualitative with that .... Another solution "basic" would be to bubble the exhaust in water knowing that a part (f (T °, c ...) ) CO2 will settle in the water. A simple measurement of the CO2 content in the water would then give an idea of ​​the amount of CO2 contained in the exhaust gas by knowing the duration of bubbling, the amount of water and its T ° (among others ...)

I otherwise have the solution of the garage to do my tests

That's what I did at the time at ENSAIS ... but galere galere to find the device. No mechanic wanted to lend his camera .. We had to go looking for the Afpa Mulhouse I think ...

After I would like to do another battery of tests with different fuels

Honestly I do not think you have the time ... me in 8 months full time I have not had ...

other mixes that can turn the Pantone looking to grow

Apart from petroleum products and vegetable oils (see alcohol) ... the other fuel is really marginal ... so concentrate on these fuels WITHOUT DISTINCTION between the different species ... identical in terms of energy .

it should apparently place a check valve not far from the air intake otherwise there would be a "reflux" according to some experimenters.

Yes and nothing that it probably takes a 20 groin of hours of work ...

That is to say ? If it's confidential -> mail

Obviously one of the teachers is a big quiche in engines

No matter how you can tell him anything :D Humor! (I hope he will not go through here!)

On the other hand a big chubby

hu?

and Mr. Martz

you saw that it's me ... apparently you did not know?

Ben am connected right now !! Which email did you use ?? Take the hotmail!
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 16/02/04, 21:41

For msn, I do not use it but I will make an effort soon and will keep you informed of course :D
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher