Not happy with the Big Bang!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Not happy with the Big Bang!

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 05:56

The Big Bang theory which implies that the whole universe is concentrated in a single astronomically dense point, a thesis supported by the majority of astrophysicists including Robert Reeves, is erroneous.

This theory has never been seriously viable because:

- What mechanism [implied by the Big Bang theory] could have contracted the universe at a single point?
- The Big Bang does not explain what was there before this moment.
- If the universe is expanding, how will it contract again?

The problem (*) is a wrong equation and interpretation of gravity. Gravity has always been separate from other forces in the universe.
Currently, scientists are completely questioning the Big Bang theory. It was time. Garett Lisi's theory of everything which brings together all the forces of the universe whose gravitational force confirms it. LHC and the descendants of particle accelerators will undoubtedly confirm this. It is only a matter of time ...

This scientific error is intrinsic to the scientific process itself. Indeed, we could summarize the scientific approach as a more or less correct simplification of our vision of the real world [but what is the real world?]. Vision that suits our human mind because it is reassuring to understand the world around us. For the human mind, our finitude is similar to everything. The universe would have, like the human species, a beginning, an expansion and ...?

Point
The curve
The right

This is where the answer to the riddle lies.
What was there before the universe we know today?

A line like aX + b is actually a curve on an astronomical scale.
A curve can become a straight line on a smaller frame of reference.
A succession of points becomes a straight line, a curve, a spiral etc ...

The point is at 1 spatial dimension
The line or the curve has 2 spatial dimensions or only 1 spatial dimension with 1 time dimension. This amounts to saying that a line and a curve is the successive position of the same point as a function of time.

Suppose that the birth of our universe happened at the time of the Big Bang causing the expansion of the universe, its dilation then? The Big Bang does not explain the sequel in a satisfactory way.

Imagine that the Big Bang has its origin not have a point but a line or a curve.
The universe would therefore be this straight line which unfolds like a sheet of paper folded in 2 which unfolds until the 2 halves are at 180 ° (extension) then folds in the other direction until the 2 sides come together to recreate this "horizon" (contraction).
This would explain that the universe is in continual expansion then contraction then extension etc ...; to infinity...

The new theory of the origin of the universe states that there would have been another universe before the birth of the universe that we know today. The problem is the time dimension in taking into account all the parameters.

Still totally wrong ... Why would there be a beginning and an end for the universe? Isn't the universe like any mechanism governed by the systemic process and therefore governed by cycles? And why the current universe would not coexist with the universe "before" the Big Bang. As if in the curves of space-time, we could not visualize what there would be on the other face from the moon...

A clue .. The famous dark matter which makes up the majority of the known universe could well still be at the center of scientific debates about the "origin of the universe" (in fact there is no origin. ..) because how can astrophysicists claim to be trying to understand the universe when they know practically nothing about dark matter?

Perhaps we should use the O / C technique to progress in astrophysics because it becomes a comedy ...

Just like the questions on the spatio-temporal dimensions, the Big Bang is a purely human existential questioning in the field of metaphysics but which no longer has to this day (with the very latest scientific discoveries) any legitimacy in the field of science. !

Indeed, for example, if we consider a 2-dimensional world, the inhabitants of this world would see an object in 3 spatial dimensions of our world to us (a sphere for example) cross their 2 D world like a point which grows in disk then shrinks until it becomes a point again ... This is what intelligent Beings would see in a 2-dimensional space. Let us imagine by analogy that our world with 3 spatial dimensions is crossed by an object with 4 spatial dimensions ... These would be what we call ghosts or spectra ...

The fourth dimension of our world which is the Time dimension would be a manifestation of the fourth spatial dimension of another world which would coexist with our ... What would be in this case the absolute value and the norm of the Time dimension?

Mystery and ball of Gum! Or the problem is the observer, and therefore the scientist himself!

(*) but if the equation and the interpretation of gravity is wrong it implies that all the physical properties of mechanics are wrong! Or only approximate the reality of the universe in our acceptable scale (a few hundred light years). It's time to include the O / C technique in the scientific process!

0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Not happy with the Big Bang!

by dirk pitt » 09/01/09, 09:12

agriculturegaia wrote:The Big Bang theory which implies that the whole universe is concentrated in a single astronomically dense point, a thesis supported by the majority of astrophysicists including Robert Reeves, is erroneous.

I see that there are some who do not take themselves for just anyone! : Shock:
0 x
Click my signature
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/01/09, 11:22

Hello agriculturegaia
I find your post very interesting.
Even if it means making theories, as much as they are ambitious.
That of the Big Bang is indeed simplistic and does not explain much.
Some moonstones are said to be 20 billion years old, 5,5 more than the age of the universe ...
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Not happy with the Big Bang!

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 11:54

dirk pitt wrote:
agriculturegaia wrote:The Big Bang theory which implies that the whole universe is concentrated in a single astronomically dense point, a thesis supported by the majority of astrophysicists including Robert Reeves, is erroneous.

I see that there are some who do not take themselves for just anyone! : Shock:

Any new theory involves the arrangement, transformation or Image pure and simple of the old theory.

Like Garett Lisi's theory of everything which is exploding Einstein's general relativity .. Even Einstein understood that his theory was powerful for the time but not sufficient ..

This is part of the game of scientific research: any new Gaia idea is immediately broadcast on the web in order to share the idea with as many people as possible, find as many Internet scientists as possible, but above all legally legitimize the authorship of this new idea. . If this new idea is disclosed on the web, the idea is no longer patentable. For example, cold fusion can no longer be patentable because I disclosed on the web ... ih! ih! ih! and three little ones Image levitating :!: :!: :!:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Scientists,

I am waiting for you for a Image cordial scientific and theoretical but beware, I will not respond to childish taunts:!: :!: :!:

Sincerely,

Image :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by agriculturegaia the 10 / 01 / 09, 02: 56, 4 edited once.
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 12:02

Cuicui wrote:Hello agriculturegaia
I find your post very interesting.
Even if it means making theories, as much as they are ambitious.
That of the Big Bang is indeed simplistic and does not explain much.
Some moonstones are said to be 20 billion years old, 5,5 more than the age of the universe ...

Hello Cuicui,

Astrophysics tries to understand the universe despite the ignorance of the dark matter which makes up the majority of it, on this simple fact we can say that it is funny because how to study a mechanism if we do not know the majority of components? On this simple fact, it is very pretentious on the part of astrophysicists to emit the theory of the "origin" of the universe!

So as not to bore readers and to attract as many scientists as possible to open the debate (is the title I have chosen enough Image ? In any case I decorated my message : Cheesy:

Sincerely,

0 x

delnoram

by delnoram » 09/01/09, 17:42

I had read an article on "Sky & Space" on Garrett Lisi's Theory of Everything.

Interesting this polyhedron with 248 vertices.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 19:51

Here is Garett Lisi's Theory of Everything by Garett Lisi himself:

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/071 ... 0770v1.pdf

He has just exploded Einstein's string theory and relativity II. He's a surfer but he did Image to the scientific world ...

Do you think I'm FAN of him ???
Well you are right because I know he uses the O / C technique.
I will put a caveat ... Look at the date of disclosure of his theory and look at the date of the resolution of the mathematical group Lie E8 .. Image

Chance only exists in the minds of humans ...
0 x

elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/01/09, 21:19

In fundamental physics, astrophysics, etc. the rule is to say ... "everything happens as if ...".

And so we see that even the work of Leonardo da Vinci is a rammassis of couillonnades ... sic transit!

The Big Bang theory has several merits:

- it allowed, like many other theories, science to advance
- it is the work of a scholar from Charleroi, Chanoine Georges Lemaître

and the theory you are presenting will be outdated in 30 years ... : Mrgreen: (which does not prevent us from being interested) : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 22:03

elephant wrote:In fundamental physics, astrophysics, etc. the rule is to say ... "everything happens as if ...".

And so we see that even the work of Leonardo da Vinci is a rammassis of couillonnades ... sic transit!

The Big Bang theory has several merits:

- it allowed, like many other theories, science to advance
- it is the work of a scholar from Charleroi, Chanoine Georges Lemaître

and the theory you are presenting will be outdated in 30 years ... : Mrgreen: (which does not prevent us from being interested) : Mrgreen:

too strong ;-)

If I understood you correctly, even Gollum has his place until the end of the STORY Is that it? I agree with you ... even Image has the right to live

But I never said my ideas are absolute (I do what I have to do in my time, i.e. now) ... I'm just saying my cold fusion theory is scientifically exploding Image of current hot melt research ...

And I don't have their financial budget ... I just have a paper, a pencil, books in the libraries and I don't even have a computer of my own! But I have a new brain that I bought for the last Gaia patent Image : Cheesy:

is that my answer? Image

Are your mom and the little birds cooking?
0 x