The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Yamatai
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Yamatai » 13/10/15, 11:02

Hello everybody

Short presentation.

First name: Bastien
Profession: reliability technician in a nuclear power station ...
Diploma: BTS CIRA (Industrial Control Automation Regulation)
Hobbies: technique in general, much history (my first aspiration but not enough outlets) and all the attractions of life with his family and friends in general.

Everything is saying I am the ugly neutron: p
Nan I'm kidding, I especially like the environment of energy and particular electrical and the main employer in this area is EDF and nuclear power plants, at least in France.

I am a convinced follower of the ENR and STEP type of storage, an opponent of fossil fuels. The nuclear I do with it is little emitter of CO2 but poses the problem of waste.
After you must choose its priority, warming or waste?
For my part it is ENR with storage or nuclear. I do not want RE with fossils except where it reduces the fossil. Which is not the case of France.

My reason for being here?
My job is boring me, too much paperwork for little technical analysis. So I'm looking to get drunk from outside my professional circle.
Basically all that touches the ENR, the kitchen garden and mechanics;)

That's yours :)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/10/15, 12:06

Hello and welcome !

Finally, maybe you will answer more questions than the other way around. 8)

Finally, with such a constructive approach, exchanges will surely be possible and fruitful! : Wink:

RTDC.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New member

by I Citro » 14/10/15, 13:51

Yamatai wrote:After you must choose its priority, warming or waste?
For my part it is ENR with storage or nuclear. I do not want RE with fossils except where it reduces the fossil.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am not very present, but I learned a lot and especially evolved thanks to the present forum.

We have, for the most part, the knowledge. The problem lies more in the synthesis that we make of it.
Ce forum helps to get rid of misconceptions, usually spread by the media (manipulation of the masses).

It is therefore necessary to reframe the words and what they mean.

Nuclear power is a fossil fuel, and it directly contributes to global warming, just like "natural" gas ...

Then, all our industrial activities are generating pollution.

the first step is to become fully aware of it. :D
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 14/10/15, 13:56

citro wrote:

all our activities whatever they are
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/10/15, 16:27

Ah! Aaah! Tremble lobbyists; we now have a mole in the square to denounce all your shady shenanigans (LITTERARY Mode: OFF)

Welcome.

(PARANO mode: ON)

Have you taken all the precautions to avoid being identifiable? (email address excluding main hosts, proxi server, TOR network, computer purchased without cash invoice, Wi-Fi connection free from cameras, etc ...)

Already, put your locality .... : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 14/10/15, 17:39

citro wrote:
Nuclear power is a fossil fuel, and it directly contributes to global warming, just like "natural" gas ...

Crop ... Well specify ...

So :

- nuclear power is a fossil energy: in the current sectors, based on uranium, we are OK. Uranium production starts from mining. Besides, the known reserves cover the needs for a relatively short duration, more than the gas!

- now, global warming is linked to carbon when it is of fossil origin: the mobilization of fossil hydrocarbons, and their combustion, releases CO² of fossil origin, which is one of the main causes of global warming ...

But how do you link "nuclear" and "global warming", there, I do not see?

There is of course the embodied energy (when it comes to fossil hydrocarbons) "contained" in power plants and their operation. Like that of dams. Or that of wind turbines. Or that of PV panels ... I'm not sure, given the enormous power released by a power plant for 40 years - or more! - that the nuclear ratio is the worst !!!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/10/15, 19:02

Didif, for example, you take the uranium mines of Arlit, in Niger, there is in parallel a coal mine which is used to operate the enrichment plant and, of course, the construction machinery of both mines are not electric either! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/10/15, 19:11

@ Yamatai, I do not know if "there's your size" in this forumbut will have to fingering to pass between the scuds! : Cheesy:

Anyway, you are welcome with your good will posted enbed!
Do not be afraid, it's Dobermans but they are soft as cockers ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/10/15, 19:39

Ahmed wrote:Didif, for example, you take the uranium mines of Arlit, in Niger, there is in parallel a coal mine which is used to operate the enrichment plant and, of course, the construction machinery of both mines are not electric either! : Cheesy:

Yes, OK, it's gray energy. This is not how I understood citro. I mentioned it. It's the same as in any activity, especially mining (diamond too, and cobalt and copper ...) and even ... oil (I do not know why we never talk about it; the oil shale in Canada, I think I remember that to get 3 l of oil, you consume 1 - unless it's the other way around ...

But again, as I wrote, given the power, I'm not sure the "weight" of this gray energy is the worst in the case of nuclear. the PV, for example, is not bad either (of course, there is little, but it produces infinitely less, so the ratio is not exceptional!).
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/10/15, 19:55

I had noted that you took into account the gray energy, but it was further down and I took the opportunity to mention a reality probably not so well known (EDF does not communicate on the subject!).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."