More recent post summary of the top?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

More recent post summary of the top?

by jam » 11/08/13, 00:00

Hello,
I don't know if my system only does this, but I don't see a recent post summary at the top of the page anymore. I have to go to the last 150 posts to find what's new and it's not very user-friendly.

By posting this message, I see the summary, do I now need to stay in order to see them? It bothers me a bit if it's true.

So it's true.
I predict the demise of this site in a few months at most. Sorry.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: No more recent post summary at the top of the page?

by hic » 11/08/13, 06:24

jam wrote:Hello,
I don't know if my system only does this, but I don't see a recent post summary at the top of the page anymore. I have to go to the last 150 posts to find what's new and it's not very user-friendly.

By posting this message, I see the summary, do I now need to stay in order to see them? It bothers me a bit if it's true.

So it's true.
I predict the demise of this site in a few months at most. Sorry.

Hi jam
Alternatives
you connect in RSS
*** https://www.econologie.com/forums/rss.xml ***
it's faster and lighter for everyone
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Christophe

Re: No more recent post summary at the top of the page?

by Christophe » 11/08/13, 10:18

jam wrote:I predict the demise of this site in a few months at most. Sorry.

It is precisely to avoid this that I made this change (among others). Why? Because this listing concerns much more the members who take part in the debates than the visitors and a priori this penalized the google referencing ... If you stay connected it does not change anything (valid for those also whose remark I therefore do not quite understand. )
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/08/13, 10:35

There is also the message in his mailbox, polur the threads on which we intervene ...

I think the majority of newbies come through a search engine, so it doesn't matter ...
0 x