If only we had stolen my car!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Toine
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

If only we had stolen my car!

by Toine » 11/11/06, 16:09

Hello !
I am disgusted.
: Cry: They just stole my bike and that of my girlfriend.
If he had still loaded my car, that would have freed me!
But there, I am disappointed by the civility of certain. : Evil:
The problem: we may want to advance
things, there will always be battles in the wheels. : Mrgreen:
I'm green! and I laugh yellow.
And then, there was more than 700 €
M ... what and lots of m ...
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 11/11/06, 16:36

It's annoying, rubbish, pitiful.
Me, two weeks ago, they stole my seal (while I was leaving the library and I was in a hurry because I had an appointment right after) and my rear wheel so it's great, it's whatever you want is smart and I despise the assholes who do that!
I hope my misfortune will console you
0 x
Together we can change the
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/11/06, 19:02

Sorry for this unpleasant incident.

Having lived for many years in Compiègne, a city renowned for its biodegradable bikes, I learned (through experience : Cry: ) several rules for city cycling:

- once "parked", remove the saddle, or replace the quick coupler with a big, boring bolt to remove. Possibly the same for the wheels.

- Favor old, ugly, second-hand bikes that squeak ... It deters theft, and then you need a competent bike to get around town?

- the locks used must cost more in total than the bicycle to be protected.

But you can still resell your car ... you will be free and you can buy back lots of beautiful bikes : Mrgreen: sorry i'm a little mean.
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 11/11/06, 19:19

I sincerely sympathize with you. I myself am a cyclist, a recumbent cyclist recently, and I admit that it would piss me off to have an item or my entire bike stolen. the locks, it does not work so well that visibly ...
for the saddle, I had the same problem some time ago on my right bike. I solved the problem by putting on a very rotten and very old saddle that I never washed (I even put tape on it to give it a repaired look).

It is a shame that it is forbidden to put a large charged flash capacitor on a bike, just to give a good shot of juice to the guy who touches the bike ...

I believe there are small, very loud siren electronic modules. It works on batteries (or rechargeable batteries) and we can add a ball switch (formerly mercury contactor, but mercury is not good ... poo!). actually, a cup with a steel ball in it and wires all around the cup. at the slightest movement, contact -> biiiiiiip !! It can at least discourage the thieves of saddles and wheels ... a small switch well stashed on the bike (or in the tube of the handlebars, with a small discreet zipper which is flush with the handle) for the starting / stopping of alarm, and for less than 20 €, you save 300 € of cycling and hassle ...

of course, you have to be handy and inventive, but there's no other solution for assholes who degrade for pleasure.
Last edited by pollux the 11 / 11 / 06, 22: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 11/11/06, 19:25

It is sometimes simple stupidity. We live in the countryside and an association 'had organized an outdoor rock mini-festival 2 km from our home. We decided to go there by bike so as not to have to take the car after a festive night and also out of nostalgia for our student years ...
We had put our bikes against the rim of the river. Fortunately, they were attached because when we returned, "some" had tried to throw them in the water and they were hanging miserably in the air. The authors of the package, probably upset not to have succeeded, had then taken care to unscrew the valves to deflate the tires. haha, the good joke!

Finally, at least it allowed us to sober up on the way home, pushing our machines ... plotch, plotch, plotch (noise of the flat tire) ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/11/06, 20:13

I do not support this kind of mishap. It brings me to the highest point that some people do not respect the good of others, and afford the luxury of stealing or deteriorating.

Sometimes there are really shots ... heuuu foot in the ass which are lost! : Cheesy:
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 11/11/06, 22:31

it's also one of the things that annoys me the most (after 4x4s in town and stupid thoughts like "ecology is useless", "we can't act", "the planet is not in danger "etc ...).

but the worst: do you know why they degrade for free like this?
because they know it annoys us !!!
and maybe also because they are idiots ... but I know very kind and respectful idiots.
in fact, I think they hate themselves and transfer their hatred to others, to society, and seek to distract themselves from their misfortune by provoking it in those they envy because they are less unhappy than them. (I should have been a shrink, eh? or a philosopher ... : Mrgreen: or not... :| )

be careful, I do not feel sorry for these assholes! for me, they are individuals unfit for life in our society and I almost regret that natural selection does not exist in the human species ... the least able survive ... Darwin would be depressed if he lived in our era!
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
delnoram

by delnoram » 11/11/06, 22:51

Pollux wrote:it's also one of the things that annoys me the most (after 4x4s in town and stupid thoughts like "ecology is useless", "we can not act", "the planet is not in danger" etc ...).

No, the panete is not in danger :|
You can say that humanity is in danger (through its fault), or better animal and plant life is in danger (as we know it), but the planet no, it will simply remind it of its youth.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Surfeurseb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Surfeurseb » 11/11/06, 23:14

Sorry for your mishap: it annoys ... to a point that I know for having lived it several times, and even the car!

And the worst part is that indeed it may be the car that I regretted the least, insurance helping, but the most ***, it is on!

On the other hand, POLLUX, I do not entirely agree with you about DARWIN.

There is a 9 in 10 chance that it was teens who did this. In doing so, they only recreate a situation of distrust of authority, a situation of stress to manage, from which they will emerge feeling stronger.
I think we can find this behavior in most animals used to being around their predators, because it is part of the education of "immature".
Nothing that could disturb DARWIN enormously!

In the end, all that remains is to adapt, because that is our leitmotif, isn't it?
0 x
Toine
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Toine » 12/11/06, 13:28

Yeah, adaptation:

:!: Next time, I hope that a donkey will be squeezed that they will have to

sting instead! : Mrgreen:

Damage is not manageable, especially in town!

But sure it would be funny, and not only to them! :D

Although we fall back on our feet biofuels issue ...
0 x