Help a friend who falls into prostitution ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
horizon2050
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by horizon2050 » 21/06/09, 23:35

FORCED PROSTITUTION that we often forget.

I have a friend, who, to support herself, resort to prostitution ...

To better understand here is his story:

Student 18 years, she left the family home to 17 years for his studies but also because of his father who allowed himself to maintain with her a relationship to the least incest.

Between a father like this and a mother who has disappeared without any explanation, she fell very early into the wrong hands, who only continued to ruin her life, between drugs and prostitution (I was shocked by the number of Mature man who would be willing to pay a mafia for the sole purpose of "sleeping" alone or with several girls younger than or older than 15 years)

As if that were not enough, she also has major health problems that persist, both heart and lung, and often requires her to stop for long periods of time. All this, in my opinion, is due to the consumption of harmful and illicit substances.

There is 6 months, she lost her student job. Her only income, which is her purse amounting to almost 180 € / month, is entirely spent in her rent for 545 € because, due to lack of space, she could not obtain a student accommodation. Nevertheless, it affects the APL (Personalized Assistance Housing). He then has to pay about 120 € / month to avoid being on the street. Given the current situation, it is very difficult for him to find a student job. "In 2009, unemployment will increase significantly, we expect more 600 000 unemployed ..." and to fix all that "the Employment Center is overwhelmed ..."

Small clarification: his scholarship amounts to this amount given the professional situation of his father.

Besides being a student, she can not claim the RSA (Active Solidarity Income).

No need to tell you that she had to rely on these famous bad hands and sell herself if only to eat properly.

I created this blog for her but also for all those who are in the same situation and that we often forget.

If on your side you want to help him, all your actions are welcome.

Here is an address to which you can contact her (You will understand that for her anonymity, we can not put her address): SPAM
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 26/06/09, 13:15

you should go on the forum doctissimo, in "forum sexuality "you have a part reserved for prostitution ... you will see that your girlfriend is not the only one in this case .... there may be more people to answer your call

on that, you tell us the situation but what you do not say is what she thinks about it!

finally, I did not understand what you expect from users on this forum... ?? :?:
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 26/06/09, 14:27

Hello
it smells the scam a full nose ...
0 x