Greenpeace militates for the water engine!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Greenpeace militates for the water engine!

by Christophe » 29/03/07, 14:12

...or almost!

Here is a clip that should still please all pantoneur!

It's over there: GreenPeace and the water engine

: Cheesy:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 29/03/07, 17:54

Well, it was just to say that there is a lot of oil spilled into the sea ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/03/07, 18:17

Cuicui wrote:Well, it was just to say that there is a lot of oil spilled into the sea ...

Nan no kidding?

Thank you for the others and the breaking of the suspense ... : Evil:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Greenpeace militates for the water engine!

by Lietseu » 07/04/07, 22:59

Christophe wrote:...or almost!

Here is a clip that should still please all pantoneur!

It's over there: GreenPeace and the water engine

: Cheesy:

I wrote to them as soon as I signed up for this forumI have no answer (yet) but I do not despair ...
in another style, I have just discovered that clever little sell pantone installations in Belgium am outraged! we respect nothing!
but after the passage on TF1 we can see things change, it will not prevent me from pantoner all that I find in the family and gratos! and piss off insurance that does not pay anyway when you're in shit! (I know what I'm talking about) always take if possible, an insurance costs of justice and do not hesitate to ask what he is about to repay to the slobbering ... me it's 15 years that I'm sued for a health problem grâve due to an accident and I will not know anything in a fortnight (3 ° call!)

besides that, hello to all pantoneur and pantoneuses (there must surely be some one ...
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/07, 13:18

Lietseu wrote:in another style, I have just discovered that clever little sell pantone installations in Belgium am outraged! we respect nothing!

Ah, can you tell us more? Where is it? Pkoi, are you so outraged?

In the first place it's good for the progress of things not?

Lietseu wrote:besides that, hello to all pantoneur and pantoneuses (there must surely be some one ...

Yes..a few ... but very rare :D

Good luck for your trial and do not expect too much Greenpeace on the subject of pantone (we must be ten to have already spoken to them ...)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 10/04/07, 14:28

Christophe wrote:
Lietseu wrote:in another style, I have just discovered that clever little sell pantone installations in Belgium am outraged! we respect nothing!

Ah, can you tell us more? Where is it? Pkoi, are you so outraged?

In the first place it's good for the progress of things not?

Lietseu wrote:besides that, hello to all pantoneur and pantoneuses (there must surely be some one ...

Yes..a few ... but very rare :D

Good luck for your trial and do not expect too much Greenpeace on the subject of pantone (we must be ten to have already spoken to them ...)

Am outraged, because I find it pretty disgusting. that we sell something that we received (like the ricains, sell their mothers) and that in addition we do not talk about the origin of the product, I have no more info, it comes from 'an acquaintance with whom I spoke about the pantone before yesterday, I dig the thing and I give you news ... with regard to the trial, I can only cross my fingers, it took place without me, and I wait for the verdict, I'm out of trouble, face I'm in shit for the rest of my life, it's simple!
Thank you for the encouragement, it does not hurt! :D
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"