In France, in 2015, the life expectancy drops !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Did67

In France, in 2015, the life expectancy drops !!!

by Did67 » 19/01/16, 12:44

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2 ... _3224.html

In France, for the first time in a very long time, life expectancy at birth has dropped in 2015!

[Germany had already inaugurated the movement two or three years ago ...]

A few years ago, I mentioned this possible reversal, logical for me (little by little, the generations "junk food from birth" arrive; little by little, the effects of pollution are being felt; little by little, the effects of stress in an increasingly crazy world can, in my opinion, only lead to this!) ...

We can add: abuse of drugs, addictions of all kinds (tobacco, alcohol, other substances more and more common and today "available" in the smallest rural village where it was de facto reserved for a certain environment there. is still 30 years old) ...

The opposite would be surprising.

My conviction (which is not a proof and which can be argued) is that until then, "rose" a generation like mine, which had still, during twenty years or so, drunk cow's milk, ate vegetables from the kitchen garden, breathed fairly clean air (in the countryside) ... We ate again, at recess, homemade toast made with bread ...

This generation will be, for the first time, replaced by a generation 100% high Nutella, cooked dishes, etc ... In a world that stresses, I fear the worst for them! We already see in our entourage, infarction or stroke becoming younger!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/16, 13:10

A sad thing but that had been predicted many times over these forums...

Causes mentioned here or there: junk food, pollution, stress, loss of confidence ...

In short we could summarize this to pollution that they are internal (psychology) or external (real pollution) ...

This confirms that society is in decline!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/16, 14:16

I also see the end of a myth: that of "progress" !!!

Where is the progress, today, in a society too fast for us to be able to follow, in a society "rushed" to everything you want (medicine, money, consumption, drugs, alcohol, speed ...) ???

The ecosystem is "empty" and suffers ... Human beings take the same path ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/16, 15:07

Yes ... included social progress!

It has been 10 years since I know full well that I would live less well than my parents ... and yet I am more "educated" than them, I resolved to do so (well I must say that in my case my convictions do not change. 'don't help too much ...)

All the better if this society is in decline finally, a news will be reborn (but that implies painful moments ...)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/01/16, 15:44

I do not think we should sound the alarm for such a small variation.

But in my opinion, the first cause is the impoverishment of the population.

It would require finer analyzes, by sociological slices, for example.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/16, 16:10

Bin if still ... so weak it is significant of a social regression! And nothing says that this regression will not accelerate and continue!

Then do not confuse the life expectancy (at birth so for babies 2015) and the average death ... Your life expectancy was therefore that given for the year of your birth.

Many people make the mistake of believing that the life expectancy given in 2015 concerns all living in 2015 ...

The average age of death is 50-55 years in our European countries ... much lower than life expectancy.

And it is logical: a poor child who dies of overthrow or of illness at 5 years old it takes a centenarian to "compensate" him to arrive at an average of 50 to 55 years ... ditto for all the young people who kill themselves on the road under 20 or teenagers who have committed suicide ...

Of course, politicians and statisticians prefer to talk about life expectancy ... it gives more ... uh ... hope ... and hope gives life! : Cheesy:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/16, 16:31

elephant wrote:But in my opinion, the first cause is the impoverishment of the population.

I mentioned Germany earlier. And indeed, in Germany, where, we do not know enough, the gap between rich and poor (those who have "ein euro job" - jobs paid 1 euro an hour!) Has widened much more than with us, hope is declining for the poor only ...

Now I don't know if this is the first cause! In my entourage, I know executives who drop like flies around the age of 55! Even if there is money, it is at the cost of stress at work, of "junk food" (cooked meals) combining quantity and poor quality, overweight, etc ...

No, I think it's more complex.

I do not speak, of course, of the hope of the homeless on the street!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/16, 16:35

Yes, quite logical and coherent: social inequalities kill!

Moreover yesterday (or before yesterday) a new article about the deaths of unemployment: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-chomage ... tml#297633
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/16, 16:39

elephant wrote:I do not think we should sound the alarm for such a small variation.

It's still a curve that reverses! And it's not unemployment!

NB: I drove just now, and listened to France Info. The info is very poorly explained: it is confusing increase in the number of the dead (linked, in fact, to the entry of baby boomers into lethal ages), it is confusing rebalancing between death and birth and life expectancy ... Ah , stats and info [stats are a difficult mathematical science certainly!]

Life expectancy at birth is the number of years a newborn baby would live, but live today, based on today's demographics. It is, in short, "theoretical"! Finally, statistics!

The boom effect of the baby boomers has nothing to do with it. There may be an increase in the number of deaths and an increase in life expectancy, if the increase in the number of deaths is lower than the increase in the population concerned ... In other words, life expectancy would increase if the baby boomers lived longer than their ancestors!

It is therefore "something" which is deteriorating whereas, since 1969, we have not stopped "scratching" quarters!

The decline is not so ridiculous: 4 months for women and 3 months for men!

Good news all the same: little by little, it will clean up the pension funds, without additional contributions in a few years ..
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/16, 16:50

Journalistic incompetence or the desire to misinform a serious problem of society?

I join you it's serious this decline!

ps: explained above that another statistic is also deliberately "put aside", the average age of deaths ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"