Deontology - forum - and society ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
quovadis
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Deontology - forum - and society ...

by quovadis » 02/04/10, 23:43

Hello everybody

I really like this forum and I spend many hours there, even if I don't post a lot for lack of time unfortunately and also for discretion ...

But now, I have a doubt. How is it that here, "particular cases" can take precedence over the "social reality" of forum?

By way of example, it has been observed that this already makes two threads locked in a short time, always in relation to the same stirrer (whose nickname is "Recycling" unless I am mistaken).

Let me concretize this doubt by being amazed by the PLACE that this type of CHARACTER takes on this beautiful forum.

That moderation be so magnanimous to forgive them their mistakes in youth, spelling (there they could make an effort on their own ...) and their mistakes quite simply, because they say they are "artist" and / or advocates of the "ecological cause" should not forgive everything. What makes that suddenly I have like a doubt ?! Does Mr Recyclinage personally know any member / s of moderation outside the forum ?

I read somewhere that someone said of Recy that he was giving "a bad image of forum". IMHO, for participants like him it's much worse, this image becomes catastrophic, rather judge:

Here's someone who:
- made an untimely multiplication of threads one after the other and stuffed with faults and with ostentation;

- who allows himself the worst insults:
"You are a waste of civilization"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post164292.html#164292

- who shamelessly lies to us:
"After ten years of job search"
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post164273.html#164273
... to deny themselves in the same thread, further.

Who utters the worst insults even against the Pope:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post164274.html#164274

Who brings up his sons who do not have the success he expects to draw attention to him:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post164793.html#164793

And therefore who can afford it all and is not penalized by moderation!

On the other hand, those who denounce his impostures repeatedly, themselves, are singled out:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post164859.html#164859

Without wanting to rush in the stretchers (this is not my style) for someone outside who arrives here, there would be reason to wonder about the credibility of this forum, no? Which is very damaging compared to its rich content.

Let's be clear: Is Recycling part of the Association linked to Econology. If so, would being part of this Association give all the rights?

Where is the problem? Question of "ethics" and "society"? Yes, but this curious character hardly participates in the sons initiated by others, so .... So we should see not to go too far. There it seems to me that the yellow line and already exceeded and that we are approaching the wall :?

And why, finally all the users of a forum should suffer the diatribe of characters who constantly "reframe" the debates for their benefit and seek above all to always have the last word? Please light my lantern.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/10, 01:09

I will try to enlighten you with the elements that I have concerning the "case" recy ...

Recy has no special treatment and for information it was even banned a few weeks in early 2010 ...

But why immediately generalize on the overall credibility of everyone forum on the actions of a single individual? Nothing obliges you to read its subjects ... nor its messages ... When it is not "by product" it happens that Recy brings rather interesting reflections (ok it's rare but good ...). ..the rest of the time yes it happens to fuck the shit ...

I think that the work of moderation is done correctly: too much moderation and we yell at censorship ... So I ask you the opposite question: a forum is too moderate going towards censorship more credible?

ps: no he is not part of the association ... and I doubt he will be part of it one day ...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 03/04/10, 02:05

so I'm getting punched but should I say nothing?

ok

normal what, ...

the guys believe that I come out of such theories without loosing anything

these guys have a future in life

mdr

have a good holiday kisses
0 x
quovadis
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by quovadis » 03/04/10, 04:03

Ok, thank you Christophe. Neither too much nor not enough amha:
@ each his responsibility, @ each to moderate.
Intervention-moderation is already "outside the charter".

Christophe wrote:the rest of the time yes he sometimes shit shit ... Nothing forces you to read his subjects ...
- "his"? Rather, "these"! The 1st post is a clever "press pastiche", but afterwards, patatra ..
- Credibility? "Expert econologist", him? ... lol. This devaluation of status, class de facto le forum "has been".
Christophe wrote:Why generalize on the overall credibility of everyone forum on the actions of a single individual?
Not. Simple observation of the average visitor who disembarks, assesses the level and obviously zaps elsewhere.
So how many valid people in this case VS 1 "harmful", which is rampant in everyone's beard? Is it social?

Christophe wrote:he was even banned a few weeks in early 2010 ...
Despite this: a great contempt is noticeable in his answers! : Shock: ... you're nice and that's it!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"