Creation of the association: survey

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

Are you ready to invest in the creation of the association? If so, in which role?

Yes as a member of the board (president, treasurer, secretary ...)
22%
Yes as an active member (help with creation, writing status, actions on the ground ...)
39%
Yes as a passive member (financing the creation and then activities of the association)
39%
No
no votes

Total votes: 18
Christophe

Creation of the association: survey

by Christophe » 05/01/06, 12:15

Here is a post to set up the different roles of the actors of the association "econology" being created.

With regard to the aims and actions of the association, they are mentioned in this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/creation-d ... t1055.html

Please specify how you see your role after completing the survey.

For my part, I would obviously like to invest myself in the office, as president, secretary or treasurer to see ... But with the time that already takes me the management of the site I am afraid that it is very complicated to managed (not to mention the fact that I do not always have a stable job ...)
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 05 / 11, 12: 35, 2 edited once.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/01/06, 01:11

Given the distance to the hard core that is grouped in the East of France and my personal situation, I will place myself in the members "passive", although that bothers me. However, it is the most honest position I can offer for the moment.

Nevertheless, I still have the firm intention to work on the operation of the Pantone, as I said elsewhere, in order to understand how it works, even though André's latest cold weather tests Gegyx are in line with my assumptions.

I see that we are 7 to have answered the survey. What is the positioning of the 5 who voted?
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 27/01/06, 23:17

Well, I just came across the post, and I just voted.

my eccentricity is not necessarily a brake. This will allow me to serve as a bridgehead for actions Southwest (It will be necessary to spend too and then villeneuve on lot is not very far) : Mrgreen:

do not hesitate to solicit me, some liabilities are more active in the shadows 8)
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 31/01/06, 19:11

I am OK to help you rpsantina to enlarge the network ::: 8)
Send me a MP and we will arrange ... : Mrgreen:
AD'TALEUR ...
For the asso, I'm leaving to be in the office, if I have the right to be also at the workshop : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
If it is necessary to have people in charge of coordinating the efforts of all the participants, I would like to make part of it!
I often read that the problem that poses this is the remote geography of each of us. If you turn it in another direction, it can become an advantage, but it's true that there is a job!
For me no problem that solutions !!! : Mrgreen:
And concretely, I think that several meetings should be organized according to the geographical possibilities, it is necessary to start this meeting regularly. but just between those who give it a little trouble! What do you think ??? :D
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 01/02/06, 09:57

Hello everybody

I just came across the Post.
It's been several weeks that I fly over you, but I have not finished making the tour (site).

I am leaving to join the ASSO but I do not know how I can help you.
I am a heating engineer (boiler and burners technician (preferably fuel)), not a plumber, even though I have done all my installation alone and I have two Oxygen / Acetilene stations.
I have several projects in mind but do not know where to start.

For "asgard os tyr", your pseudo reminds me of the LANDES, even lower, the country of OC, but your location "everywhere" must divert + 1 because what you propose should interest the world.
This is not a criticism.

How could I help you?
0 x
NEVER GIVE UP .....
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 07/03/06, 00:59

He ben me I like your idea of ​​asso, and I like the people who are here.
I like to come on this forumI feel like I'm in the midst of civilized people, who are not stupid, who have their eyes open, non-mutonized rebels.
I do not really know what your project is, I just know that I can help you make plans, draw in 3D.
I am unemployed and I want to give my time to make technical plans in the rules of art.
I can even do animations on mechanical systems if you have doubts about your designs, we can validate some things.
In short, I have some skills so I can take advantage.
0 x
vincent27
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vincent27 » 07/03/06, 14:38

We have to move on that, to move forward on our respective projects.
I am ready to give one of my time for the association, but I am in Normandy, and my time is sometimes a little rare.
The polls already show a few people interested in the office, maybe we could launch something quickly to make a vote for a new more definitive coach in a few months.
We must jump into the water to move forward.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 25/03/06, 23:36

Hello
I voted as a passive member because he did not have the right question; to make papers of the statutes, I give enough with my own assoce. so no. But doing actions on the ground is YES.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 08/01/07, 13:16

Hello,

I did not vote but I would be interested to help improve certain theories and put into practice according to some lines of research ...
I have not yet built my little concrete case on the pantone. But I'm working on it ... Especially in such a way as to get results on the physical and chemical processes that can come into play.

If we could discuss it it would not hurt: by tel or email, as you want ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/01/07, 15:47

I answered "passive" because given my remoteness, my limited availability in terms of time, and above all, the fact that words like "pantone", "bubbler" or "rod-reactor" are as clear to me as " the integral of Victor Hugo written in binary ", I am not sure that I would be of great help. Now, this is not fixed: depending on the statutes of the association, maybe I would find my place there in a more concrete way.
My creeds (and small-skills) would be more on the side of the bioclimatic. If this concept enters the statutes, perhaps I could bring a little more than my moral and financial support ....
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding