Competition? Idea? Who wants to write a new one?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Competition? Idea? Who wants to write a new one?

by Christophe » 20/11/08, 17:22

I was wondering if it was of interest to the world to write a short story on the site? With or without link to a subject of the forum.

We could even do the thing regularly if you like it?

The news reaches a different audience than readers of the forum and are sent to (almost) 28 newsletter subscribers and on RSS feeds.

Do you like it?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/11/08, 18:50

Hi Christopher,

A nice idea.

But uh ... :D How do you see things?
(sales pitch, news, advertising, scientific?)

Can everything, particular themes?

Editor's freedom?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/08, 18:57

Any theme as long as it concerns a subject mentioned on these forums (in order to make a "cross" link ...)

For the organization it's quite simple, whoever wants to offer one, put it below:

a) a text of a few tens of lines max, I consider this news as the maximum size: https://www.econologie.com/voiture-a-air ... -3973.html

b) an illustration if possible (photo or video?)

c) we discuss it together and I validate after public discussion
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/11/08, 19:19

At first, I thought you wanted to launch a literary review and then when I saw a few dozen lines, I said to myself: "oh yes, some news" :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/08, 19:23

Yeah not a "novel" in english in the text eh!
And again, a few dozen lines is the max!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"