Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendlinessComplexity to find the right answer

The developments of the forum and site. Humor and conviviality among members of the forum - Everything is anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, leisure, recreation, sports, vacation, passions ... What do you do in your free time? Exchange Forum passions, activities, leisure or recreational ... creative!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16/11/07, 19:25

lejustemilieu wrote:Another aprobleme, is also that the answers are evolutive ... :? what a headache ..

That's it I understood: you reinvented the principle ... of a forum? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16/11/07, 19:27

elephant wrote:All the engineers will tell you that each solution is a compromise, for example between the cost price, the aesthetics, the yield, the available materials ... and the wallet.

Toutafé :)

Christophe l'ingé wrote:and there is never a single solution to a problem ... and certainly not THE ideal solution: there are worse and worse ones ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby PITMIX » 16/11/07, 23:40

Hello
Obviously I think we all agree with Lejustemilieu and at the same time it is impossible to achieve.
In my opinion we must read the subject that interests us by searching the search engine and also learn to know people who have a great experience.
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby fc89 » 17/11/07, 19:28

Hi,

One thing that could make navigation easier and may be relieving the server.

Would not it be possible to put the link of the pages in front of each subject of the frame "Latest active subjects".

A+
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 17/11/07, 20:20

fc89 wrote:One thing that could make navigation easier and may be relieving the server.

You're probably not aware (since too recently registered) but server loads have long been a big problem for this site (a powerful server that costs candy) but since June 2007 we have a server that is supposed to hold well the load (According to the load curves that I have at 1 / 5 the "max" admissible on average and 1 / 2 peak).

Do you think it's "rowing"?

fc89 wrote:Would not it be possible to put the link of the pages in front of each subject of the frame "Latest active subjects".

Uh I'm not sure to understand, can you specify your thought?
0 x

fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby fc89 » 17/11/07, 21:13

Hi,
I do not question the capabilities of the server.
Latest active topics (see last active 25 topics)
Unanswered topics

Post-it: LED bulbs: actual consumption and tests - Christophe
Strikes: freedom, equality, fraternity scratch 2 mentions ... - Christophe
Ecology scams, for very soon? - Christophe
Wood pellet stove and heated floor - Christophe
Heat pump anti-ENR? Disadvantages and advantages - Christophe
Complexity to find the right answer - Christophe
Cogeneration wood-burning oven ECS domestic hot water - Christophe
Boiler or wood boiler installation - Christophe
A passive house without heating in the ardennes - Christophe
Renault discovers econology? Signature Eco2 - Christophe
Announcement: [Single topic] Humor - Flytox
Batboostor test on different brands of batteries - Petrus

Whenever you click on a topic, you come across the first page, then you have to go to the bottom of the page to click on the last one to have the next one.
So it would be interesting that all the pages are present in front of each subject.

example:
Post-it: LED bulbs: actual consumption and tests - Christophe ..... Previous page 1,2, 3 Next

Or tell me I do not know how to surf!
Depending on the time, it rowing anyway.
A+
0 x
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 17/11/07, 22:24

Bonjour à tous
fc89 wrote:Whenever you click on a topic, you come across the first page, then you have to go to the bottom of the page to click on the last one to have the next one.
So it would be interesting that all the pages are present in front of each subject.
Depending on the time, it rowing anyway.

Agree with you FC89, if it is not too much gas plant modif program, it will be very convenient. :P

As for rowing, I noticed that between 17h15 and 18h30 is not so good. Or the "big" days like the one of the controversy with the article of Sciences and Vie on Gillier Pantone.

That day, in full battle, I had to redo my post 3 once, every time I did "Preview" the message was lost body and property. I had to make it on a text file copy it and send it direct for it to work. So it was more sync with the discussion ....: Mrgreen:

Moreover, when I do a post a little long, I used to save it on a text file before doing "Preview". It allows not to remake too often ....: Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 17/11/07, 22:35

This is the fable of the ten rowers .... : Mrgreen:

I do not see a slowdown.

For texts, it's the same; I prefer typing on a text editor. If you browse in the meantime to search for a reference, you do not lose the draft. After we take the opportunity to put the spell checker. it's good, it helps ...

For your way of surfing, it must be as you say .. :D
In the link that interests you, you just have to click on the little horny page, which is at the end of the line. You will then fall on the first message, which you have not yet read (If you are logged in under your nickname, and without having cleared the cookies).

Ditto, when you want to recall a message from another subject, and make the link, the message you write, you will right click on the small page in the top left of "Posted", and you select "Copy the shortcut "that you stick in your text.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 17/11/07, 22:48

fc89 wrote:Whenever you click on a topic, you come across the first page, then you have to go to the bottom of the page to click on the last one to have the next one.
So it would be interesting that all the pages are present in front of each subject. (...)

I dunno!
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby fc89 » 17/11/07, 22:58

Hi,

So much for me, my mouse never flew over the Horny page.
Indeed my young age on this site is certainly the reason.
A little legend well placed, maybe .... for others!
A+
0 x

Back to "The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness"