Christophe unemployed

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 12/09/05, 10:45

Hello.

I find it inflated enough to come and complain on his own site ...
attention I have no animosity I want to emphasize it, simply that your case is not unique, and you are not the only one to want to be interested "in a better world", and yes necessarily in the ENR .. but from there to make it a profession = make €, there is a margin!
Finally, as you have seen, this is not a solution ... but why not set up an association of inventors with unemployment? because there yes there is enough to do!

I am interested in it, it is not my job, but one thing is certain is that even if I did not have one I will be interested in it anyway, for the same reasons that you know!
so ... do not lose hope, and in the worst case you will see that you will change in your way of conceiving the support of your ... competitors?

to meditate !

for your information and comfort, the creator of this site is ALREADY unemployed for quite a while, I would even say that he made a whole philosophy out of it:

http://www.surrealiste.org

like what !
: Ph34r:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/05, 11:41

jonule wrote:Hello.

I find it inflated enough to come and complain on his own site ...
attention I have no animosity I want to emphasize it, simply that your case is not unique, and you are not the only one to want to be interested "in a better world", and yes necessarily in the ENR .. but from there to make it a profession = make €, there is a margin!

I do not complain, I state a fact ... If I wanted to complain I would have made a news and even an article ....
look at Moreau, whom you defend, so much did it well and accuses his former employer of unfair dismissal ... he complains and it reveals his personality ...

"the creator of this site is ALREADY ..." And you ? What is your case ...

ps: for the association it is an idea that is underway ... remains to find people of trust ...
0 x
gilles 59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gilles 59 » 14/09/05, 21:17

why don't you look in the water trades there is ecology in there!
0 x
bill
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bill » 14/09/05, 21:39

Hello!

Just arrived and I come across your message: what bad luck! ...

Motivated guys like you, we need them here in Switzerland, and on September 25 we are voting for the free movement of people ... stay attentive! ...

cordially
0 x
The world expects that we were changing the Bill of speech.
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 30/09/05, 17:57

So Bill,

Can our favorite Cree come to work at the Swiss patent office?

because the cry-cry, it's worth it :D :D :D
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
SAVOIE73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by SAVOIE73 » 20/10/05, 13:40

Hello,

I do not know where you are in your job search, however, I have a suggestion ...
(maybe you already did, and in this case, sorry) ... Have you approached boxes like
Wartsila, Caterpillar, Deutz ... Sultzer, MAN, Alstom marine ... I think especially
to the naval applications of these engines, in particular in the merchant marine.

I know the shipping world pretty well and I think the opportunity to offer
their customers for pantonized engines consuming 1/3 less fuel would be
likely to hold their attention.

Shipping is a dynamic market where any potential technological advantage is
appraised with great attention. I even think that you could enhance your memory there.

This is just a suggestion, hoping it will be useful to you.

In the meantime, all my wishes are with you and I will not fail to contact you
if by chance I saw something.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/05, 18:11

I applied to PielStick and Wartsilla ... I didn't even get the interview ...
What is funny is that wartislla has just deposited a patent resembling funny with water doping ... If I had a disproportionate pride I would recontact the HRD to explain this fact to him but what good? Pure waste of time ...

Otherwise, generally speaking, large companies develop their innovations internally ... and then if it worked it would have been used for a long time ... Isn't it? It’s not a young graduate cunt who will teach us how to work ...
0 x
vincent27
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vincent27 » 20/10/05, 20:52

Hi,

This opinion is completely personal: do not seek at all costs in the field of the environment. Look for a job in a professional field which connects you (maintenance, exploitation, study, production), you will have all the leisure then, by asserting your experience in this field, to get closer to the sector which corresponds to you.

It's easy to say, and I know that to find a job three years ago, I sent maybe 200 CV (response to ads) for several months.

As far as the maritime sector is concerned, it is a very interesting field, but somewhat closed to "non-maritime". The right way to invest in the industry is to go through charge d'affaires positions in boilermaking, electricity, and mechanical boxes.

Good luck,
0 x
SAVOIE73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by SAVOIE73 » 24/10/05, 10:39

That's good, I'm in the maritime field ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 10/01/06, 12:50

Hello,
If it's still relevant, you may be interested, Christophe.
http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_mast ... ndex.shtml

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)