André leaves the Forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

André leaves the Forum

by Other » 06/06/12, 02:21

Bonsoir

My last message on this forum that I will occasionally visit quality contributors are still part of it.
I regret for all those whom I have known for many years for Christophe, a dynamic young man who is two years younger than my youngest son, but for the sake of forum and for myself preferable that I leave to settle, I feel more in my place on this forum ..
Le forum is a bit like my apple tree that I grafted 21 kinds of apples including a pear tree it took me 25 years to understand that nature does not accept that there are 3 kinds of apples which one took over is choking the others. .
Where I have the most difficulty is this kind of aggression, almost racism barely veiled in front of a people that some maintain on this forum, instead of using the term Ricains. North America as certain uses, it could not specify the powerful people of this world who direct and control everything, moreover they are also in London, in Switzerland in France, but I do not see accuse an entire people of the evils of the earth.
During my visits to the Americans I saw people who have great national pride
That we do not have in Canada, now to condemn everything a people and to judge their aeronautical industry as do it, in certain post it is very bad to know their capacity.
It is undeniable that Europe has produced an Air bus, a high-quality Concorde
But the European politicians (I avoid to judge the population) obediently obeyed their rule, that is to say the English everywhere in the air, the Anglo-Saxon measurements, the feet for the altitude, The gallons US the tons US I in passing I did not fit into the bolts and all the accessories ..
When the small tourist aviation in Europe its park is practically made up of plane or American engine Cessna and Piper Lycomig or Continental. most feed parts directly in the USA.
Until then, not serious, I broach a subject that I master perfectly, but which affects a very small minority, therefore negligible. But do not think that Europe is the navel of the world in the field of aviation, especially not in small aviation.

The serious side I always thought that the EURO would have been autonomous, but not it is not the American people, but your elected governments which deal with the big world banks, controlled by a few men and who have their agency discount which decide when it goes up, when it sinks a country, then go and borrow from these big financiers ... Gradually they attack the weakest country and go back to the richest, to finally throw the euro on the ground . (It's just a matter of time if your politicians don't wake up, the trap is on.)
So Obamot stops yelling at (ricans) but identifies the few men in London and the USA and looks around you too in Switzerland the bankers are not as white as you think you just have to go back in history in 39-45.

Obamot

We don't care about the life expectancy of ricans here, right?

Ok jyvé, jyvé -> []

The Americans are "good" at waging war and being above international law

... comes to us ... completely from North America.

Wouldn't you care a little bit about us?

bein side "imagination", they are too bad. it is enough to see the industrial epic of the construction of their fighter planes to understand ... An endless financial glut and a technological fiasco ...

Alain G
I was not expecting you to go down as low as to take out the past of Rozon who made a blunder in his life and to pay the price,

Alain when you will have had one of your pre-teenage granddaughter who has suffered a widow and he is released for lack of evidence, you will react differently in the face of such a situation, and for me going down very low is nothing to say , and do nothing, close your eyes ..

Obamot

But above all, come back down to earth and take care of your ego a little. Otherwise you will fall from above (as with misspellings where you pretend to hardly do it, while you do so much).
But hey, I say that without illusion on my part.

Did you need you, the intellectual to lower this guy who believes in what he does, even if it is a dream, instead of attacking his education shows him, the flaw in principle, but no, easier to say hey the ill-educated returns to school benches? (there are illiterate people who pilot planes in distant regions, without license and they do it very well.

Obamot thinks you are right when you pretend not to understand and that you disparage my statistics on the completion of the deaths it came out only from the critics after each explanation.
But no you didn't even open the file or watch the evolution with the years just criticizing on commas and periods and all the reviews barely veiled to tell me that I am a liar
These figures will be analyzed and published soon in a local newspaper.

Obamot
But hey ... Basta ... Since your spat with Alain G, that you managed to get out of its hinges (had to do it, the most peaceful of the fo-fo), I stop the costs here ... you can't do it with me, you know I have a lot to do

PS: from North America of course, but you will not make me say bad things about my Canadian friends :-))) and imagine that I like a lot of things among Americans, despite that.

This is where I understand your protective behavior and the meaning of your actions, in the few posts I have written, so continue without me, write until 4 am ..
Write whatever you want there will be no more answers from me, you won, you have the last words you will end up finding your case as they say at my place ..

Andre
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 06/06/12, 03:03

Dear Andre,

Since i'm on this forum, it is with great pleasure that I read
each of your writing with great interest. You knew how to be available and
helping when I asked you (wood stove among others), so it was
it for many.

I will miss your advice and your judicious remarks, it is
why I deeply regret this situation, but especially your
departure. I respect you and to tell you everything admire you I therefore accept your
decision.

Don't let this disappointment make you bitter.

I'm sure your altruism will benefit others who will listen to you
calmly and take advantage of your lessons.

Sincerely,

Rabbit
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: André leaves the Forum

by Obamot » 06/06/12, 04:01

No, I neither want André to go away, nor obey challenges or trials of intentions. That is all.
Besides, in my last post, I agreed with him ...> : Lol:
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 06/06/12, 08:09

Hi André,

I understand very well what you feel, because I am not far from doing like you, I do not think I will get there but I do not participate as I would like because I know that the discussion is not possible .
Some people have very big ego problems, and if we don't agree with them (and even more if we're right) it's insults, denigrations, and everything that follows.
There is no way to have a constructive discussion in which everyone would emerge grown up. No, some are too obsessed with being right.

I liked your participation, which demonstrates clear competence even if these are not subjects that interest me particularly.

But what do you want if your parents could not afford a big diploma, the "elite" will remind you in principle. We are not from the same world.

In any case I wish you a good continuation.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 06/06/12, 08:23

What a pity Andre : Cry:, your shots by plane made me dream, your very relevant opinions, your great experience and your simple and effective advice, here is very bad news to start the day!

Maybe a little break would do good :?: History not to drop everything.

I admit that the geopolitical tendency of the subjects of the forum, lately, make me visit a little less, but it would be a shame to lose a quality contact like you :!:

For the record, I can only hear what you said about the engineers, being myself, 95% of people in this environment are pure arrogants, who only engineer the administrative name and litigious. It doesn't mean anything anymore these days, and I keep repeating that my diploma says nothing about my skills. But this is the condition for accessing a decent job in Europe.

I was at Bosch for a while, and the workers (some of them were certainly more talented than the engineers and super technicians) are treated like cattle. I am now in an American club, and even if they have their bad ratings (like everywhere), socially, we breathe much better.

For the rest, after having scoured Europe a lot, we can say that the countries that are still a little "old" (not too young, or integrated into the EU) are much more upright in respecting the skills of workers. We could talk about it for a long time.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/06/12, 08:47

It's a current fashion phenomenon ... The "idiots" who walk are shot down by the intellectuals sitting ...
In a few years They may realize that it is not with a request for intervention, a declaration of intention to work, a consultation of purchasing department, a deposit of HSE service, a validation of technical services; we quickly tighten a bolt before an accident ...

An idiot who walks more and more painfully to pull the weight of these sitting intellectuals ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 06/06/12, 08:56

Gravely ok Macro, this is among other reasons why I screwed up : Shock: , I couldn't take it anymore.

I'm not even talking about offering alternative solutions to "modern" engineers, it's not even worth thinking about (we take you straight for a fault).

There is (from my point of view) a huge difference in approach between the "old" engineers (understanding old method of training, 90s), and what is done in a modern way. Their egos and their knowledge reflect all of this. We suffocate in unnecessary procedures which represent 90% of the time spent on a project. Afterwards, there is no more money for the technicians ...

I set myself a personal goal, accumulate a maximum of pepettes to make my project then, in case I am not taken where I want to make a career. I am about to take the turn, so I will see if it is better than licking the boot to recruitment agencies ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/06/12, 09:26

On the contrary, I find that the shock of mentalities can be beneficial.

I find it unfortunate that you take it this way: if European politicians were to be affected by what is said about them on forums newspapers, they would go and hang themselves as dry ....

It was interesting for us to hear from North America.

But indeed, I will take a single example, published yesterday on "Moutons enrages":
http://lesmoutonsenrages.fr/2012/06/04/ ... mericaine/

and after that, their rulers would like to institute the world's policemen.

Of course, mentalities are different in countries with 250 inhab / km³, of Latin culture which had to free themselves from the yoke of tyrants and your "vast arpents of snow" created by Anglo-Saxon colonists. It's almost another planet.

Rest assured: if you start posting again, we will always welcome you with the same pleasure
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/12, 10:06

I'm going to be more laconic than you guys.

Sad news (one more at the moment ...), André: know that you are one of the "founding" members of (the atmosphere of) this forum. Without you it would not be what it is.

After all this time spent, I just find it a shame to do it on a whim just on the advice of 1 or 2 people ... because it is penalizing all the others (members or visitors) of your knowledge ...

Try all the same, from time to time, to come back as a "visitor" ... and I too can sometimes no longer be able to! And we are not alone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=bYyC2fu4AQI

Then I still haven't come to see you in Quebec !! So we have to stay in touch in all cases eh !! : Cheesy: : Idea:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/06/12, 10:37

Hello everybody

Too bad André leaves us!

I really liked his interventions and experiments (his old Mercedes Pantone, excellent, his long-term tests and measurements).

The discovery of a way of life that I also do not know (the great Canadian spaces, seaplane trips every morning ...).

In any case, "Dédé" will leave its mark on the forum.
0 x